• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Anyone know where Charley Santoni CS UPDATE

garsticker

Private
Minuteman
Jul 17, 2007
Muscle Shoals, Alabama
Guy has had my rifles since early september..I have paid him and guns are done but no contact since nov.7...no return calls or emails..does anyone have any info on his status..I need the rifles back by christmas as my son is returning from duty and we would like to hunt together FINALLY...
Barry

Re: Anyone know where Charley Santoni CS Sports is

Google .004 seconds later

Address:
CS Sports
Charley Santoni
18030 Ruddy St
Woodland, CA 95695
Phone:

Email:
[email protected]

Dial this into your ordinance.
38.677904,-121.87996

http://g.co/maps/zzm2s

Did you want to know what type TP he wipes with?

I know all that information..if you had taken to time to read the post instead of rushing to be a smartass you would have seen that he has not returned any CALLS or EMAILS thus I know his email and number and address
I need to know why my guns are still in California and not in Alabama as promised...If he is injured or sick or having some crisis I can be a little more forgiving but to not have any acknowledgement is making me think he is a crook.

Maybe give him the benefit of the doubt and in your next email let him know you are concerned because you worry that he might be hurt, or have some family emergency. The potential face saving might get you a response.

Otherwise, try calling from a different number, or have a friend in a different area send an email. Maybe someone on the hide here can help out with that.

Often, people will respond to what they think will be fresh business rather than answer phone calls of someone they owe work or money to.

Thanks for the good advice but I have done all of that..I have left messages letting him know that if he was hurt or had some family emergency to please let me know or if someone else could I would understand but no answer..I am just at the end of my rope and will probably turn it over to the police tomorrow

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: garsticker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for the good advice but I have done all of that..I have left messages letting him know that if he was hurt or had some family emergency to please let me know or if someone else could I would understand but no answer..I am just at the end of my rope and will probably turn it over to the police tomorrow </div></div>

I don't think that will work. I think this is civil matter. But you can try.

Your son is in the service. See if he can get some service people in the area to go and see if this guy is still in business.

If he is out of business get a lawyer. You may be able to get your property back. Either way you may need a Lawyer.

Use Google find out what permits or license He does business under in Ca. Find out what state agency governs his business.

The state agency can be your friend sometimes.

Good luck

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Don-n-Texas</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: garsticker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for the good advice but I have done all of that..I have left messages letting him know that if he was hurt or had some family emergency to please let me know or if someone else could I would understand but no answer..I am just at the end of my rope and will probably turn it over to the police tomorrow </div></div>

I don't think that will work. I think this is civil matter. But you can try.

Your son is in the service. See if he can get some service people in the area to go and see if this guy is still in business.

If he is out of business get a lawyer. You may be able to get your property back. Either way you may need a Lawyer.

Use Google find out what permits or license He does business under in Ca. Find out what state agency governs his business.

The state agency can be your friend sometimes.

Good luck

</div></div>

if it is a smaller town the PD may cooperate with a courtesy call that could wake the guy up and avoid confrontation/escalation

I'm sorry if I didn't make it clear. I wasn't advocating a confrontation by the service people. Just see if he's still in business.

All confrontation should handled though a attorney.

Finally got guns back but had to get the police involved to do so..he sent an email claiming that he didn't hsve my return address right and the ups truck brought guns back..BULLHOCKEY. He could have answered one of my 22 emails or returned one of my 20 calls and have gotten that right...when the guns arrive they were in my same box WITH MY CORRECT RETURN ADDRESS ON IT IN MY HANDWRITING....
Thanks to all of you who pm'd me with help
DO NOT USE THIS GUY HE IS BAD NEWS AND A LIAR