• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone spare a 220 Matchking or two?

BigDKC

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2010
KCMO
Probably not the right place for this, but figured those that frequent this sub-forum would be better suited to possibly help me out.

I would like to send some one a couple bucks for a couple Sierra 220 HPBT Matchkings, Stock# 2240.

I need these to take some measurements, and use for dummy rounds for a project rifle I am working on. I don't need a whole box right now and would rather not spend the $40 at the moment (plenty of other aspects of this project could use that money right now!).

If the same person has a couple 210's, 190's & 180's they would be most appreciated as well! Gladly pay a few dollars!! If not no biggie, the 220 is the most needed!

Thanks in advance!

Re: Anyone spare a 220 Matchking or two?

Thanks Chad, you have an email inbound!

Re: Anyone spare a 220 Matchking or two?

Hey Chad, just checking to see if you got my email? Wanted to make sure it didn't get bounced for spam or anything!

Thanks!