• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Movie Theater Anyone Still Watching Sons Of Anarchy?

DT1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 23, 2006
Alabammer
I'm watching but am glad this is the last season. The plot has definitely become convoluted. I'm mainly still tuning in to see what Jax does when he finds out Gemma killed Tara.

IMHO, they killed off too many of the good characters (Clay, Opie, Otto etc) and didn't develop enough new ones. I didn't realize how far the story line had fallen until I went back and watched the first couple of seasons over the Summer. Fun show but it's definitely run its course.

Seen every episode except this season. Me and the wife loved it at first. Slowly and slowly it got worse. First season was amazing. Now it's not that great. Been working too much to watch this season. Seen most of the first episode and I'm not impressed.

The first episode in the new season was incredibly weak to be a season opener, at least in my opinion. The entire season thus far just seems to be struggling to gain any traction at all.

I'm watching it. I've seen every episode so I'm going to finish it out. This season is definately dark but I'm glad they're finishing it out. Some shows just run way too long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just caught up on the last two episodes. Thought I was going to puke when Kim Coats and Walton Goggins started playing kissy face. Yuck!

watched from the start and still like it. I want to see how they tie every thing together in the end.

I lost interest along time ago when I realized every episode was the same, kill someone, somehow get away with it.

I lost interest along time ago when I realized every episode was the same, kill someone, somehow get away with it.

Great glad you took the time to post up, now how the fuck did Tara get killed byGemma?

A pronged kitchen utensil repeatedly rammed into her skull while her face was submerged in a dirty kitchen sink

...how else...