• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Apparently this armed march/protest is occurring in Stone Mountain, GA right now

Get off the fence bitch.

You're in or out, no God damn middle ground for anyone.

I'm talking about laws. Which results in us being thrown us in prison for breaking.
You mean the unconstitutional laws that need to be struck down by SCOTUS?

The Constitution should apply equally to all US Citizens in all 50 states.
There should never be a situation where they look the other way on infringements of 2A but not for 15A?

If California or Chicago or New Jersey or Virginia can trample on 2A rights, why couldn’t they also say that blond haired women cannot vote? Or black people cannot vote, or white people cannot vote in Baltimore?
Why is one right enforced equally by SCOTUS for the entire country, but they look the other way on 2A?

Why should they? We allowed them to become political, instead of demanding they just follow the COTUS as the law of the land,... we did it no one else. Taking the easy way out is a quick nation killer.
"I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn't lived that life," Sotomayor said in a speech at 2001 at the University of California, Berkeley, law school.

I'm talking about laws. Which results in us being thrown us in prison for breaking.
You’re listening, Jersey, but you aren’t hearing. This is the last line, the 2A, we cannot allow anymore lawlessness. If we do, we, and the world with us, will have no more defenses against tyranny. Unacceptable. We’ve voted, we’ve called, we’ve petitioned, we’ve spoken, and above all we’ve hoped. On this hill we fight. If you choose to try to educate the indoctrinated, tell them their friends and countrymen on the other side of the political aisle are ready to die for their politics, and that they should get ready to die for theirs. Tell them the conservatives aren’t turning the other cheek, aren’t fighting nice, aren’t playing by the rules, they’re ready to fertilize the tree of liberty, and you don’t think taking the guns is worth the loss of life.

Reactions: Snuby642
Weird.

All sorts of crimes occured in CHOP yet we dont know the names of the criminals nor was the entire group condemned.

Couple chidlren get shot up, black children no less, and no one cared.

People tend to have problems applying logic and reason equally (especially when that person is either arguing from an advatange or at disadvantage). I am not immune, but I do at least try :)

Plus you know, there was a narrative to keep intact (and eventually diatance from) and more division to sow...

And I care. But I think most people dont care that I care. Or, would try to devalue the level at which I am capable of caring based on my appearance, or other values I may hold. Or maybe, even not believe me at all.

Just pretty sure the fact I really do care is not universally acceptable no matter.

"shall not be infringed" is pretty damn clear and unambiguous

the problem with your thinking is that you think you're going to persuade/convince people to prioritize self-defense/personal responsibility over a fantasy land/pipe dream of some liberal utopia where there are no guns and no violence. You can't legislate away human nature and no matter how many gymnastics you do, nothing will ever change the fact that there will always be those humans that are willing to use power differentials whether it by physical violence or otherwise to exploit that power differential for their own benefit and power accumulation. There is not a damn thing you can do to change that or any other aspect of human nature. If you really were that great at persuasion then you'd never have to do another honest days work in your life, you could go be a motivational speaker and tell everyone how to be the next Bill Gates and they'd all pay you whatever you charged.

This pretty much sums up how other people see you at this point with you thinking you're the next 2A Jesus to save the world from the evil gun grabbers lol

Im thankful that I have lived my entire life and the 2A, other than my enjoyment of shooting, has not been a factor for me.

Self defense from crime is one of its protections but it is a small "p" Protection.

It's disturbing that at this point in my life 2A is having more relevance and captures more of my thought.

It's capitol "P" protection is your self defense from tyrannical government.

For the better part of my life that has never been a concern.

Sad that now as I entered the last half of earth walking the true purpose of 2A is having more relevance.

Interesting, and disturbing, that both sides are awakening to this truth.

This protest was not peaceful. Even though no physical force was used, fear mongering and intimidation towards a race of people was the overall agenda. To them it was about being oppressed by white people. Verbally threatening a white guy in a van during your march is not peaceful. Then at the stopping point saying to stick around to instill fear in white people is also not peaceful.

I personally don't believe the big govt themselves is planning to come after us. Instead, they will turn us against each other and then act like they are the parents of the children who can't get along and throw away the constitution entirely. Government can't be accused of tyranny or genocide. Just people trying to control a country under turmoil will be the picture they paint.

You're more likely to be fighting these people than your local national guard unit. The sad part is, unless the tide changes...the next civil war won't be fighting the red coats for freedom, it will be fighting other Americans for the identity of America.

Reactions: DFC and deersniper
Sure looked like a lot of empty plate carriers!!!! 🤣

I guessed you missed multiple pages of people in this very thread talking about who would be better at showing an armed protest.

What other option do we have besides the hearts and minds approach? The courts have proven they don't care about the 2A. Republicans and Democrats alike have proven they don't care about the 2A. But so much of gun control involves pushes by people ignorant about guns. I don't know what state you live in. But mine isn't pro-2A. Half my time talking to non-gun owners is spent convincing them we aren't all insane.
No one gives a fuck about your lost-cause shithole of a state

We haven't seen black people offing white politicians or famous people either. So using the same logic, we don't have evidence black people want white people dead.

You are definitely an agent provocateur and an asshole if you believe what you said

Reactions: ...
That brace is cool. Must be nice to be an exclusive citizen to whom the laws don’t apply.
im not about to fault the dude for not following laws literally no one agrees with.

but who knows, maybe this dude pays his taxes...i dont judge

Who is buying this gear?

It would seem to be a racist question......"What black people cant buy high end gear?"

That's not where I am coming from though.

Of course black people can by high end gear, thing is people that buy high end gear tend to have jobs, stability, and concerns of losing what they have worked hard to earn. They are not the historical radical cohort.

Typical grass roots Revolutions are populated by those with little to lose and they start out poor in the means of defense.

Take the French Revolution for example, or the Confederacy for that matter, begging for foreign supply.

Our own Revolution differed in that the nucleus was of the well to do that risked all for an idea.

The gear accessible to these marchers almost indicates to the viewer the claims they are trying to make are false......"Wait you are telling me you are oppressed yet here you are armed to the teeth and outfitted for defense.......where is the oppression?"

The complacency and "dumb" of the general populace is astounding.
It'd be nice to find a serial number in one of these and see if they could be traced back somehow because you are correct. Most people, regardless of color, etc, that have the money to afford nice stuff have a JOB they go to. Maybe they have a great vacay plan.

You are definitely an agent provocateur and an asshole if you believe what you said
I am beginning to lean towards starving the guy of attention and simply using the ignore feature on his ass. His entire reason for being here appears to be to stir the pot. While nobody needs an echo chamber, we don’t need to waste energy, effort, time or bandwidth on somebody like that.

Reactions: 308pirate
im not about to fault the dude for not following laws literally no one agrees with.

but who knows, maybe this dude pays his taxes...i dont judge
I’m with you. I’m saying it’s got to be nice not to have to bother yourself with mag restrictions, SBR restrictions, or any other laws. That liberty must be sweet!

T

I personally don't believe the big govt themselves is planning to come after us. Instead, they will turn us against each other and then act like they are the parents of the children who can't get along and throw away the constitution entirely. Government can't be accused of tyranny or genocide. Just people trying to control a country under turmoil will be the picture they paint.

You're more likely to be fighting these people than your local national guard unit. The sad part is, unless the tide changes...the next civil war won't be fighting the red coats for freedom, it will be fighting other Americans for the identity of America.
Quote so everyone can read again

I read a couple references to a similar march in Phoenix that was either last Saturday or this coming Saturday.... but find nothing else.

It is all about control. Keep U.S. divided and they own you. We are all slaves one way or another.

"Aw gee, I got threatened, so I shot him" isn't going to cut the mustard with a decent cop. That's a trip to the can.

BTW, My Wife just called from Tucson, it's 111 degrees says the dashboard.

...But, it's a Dry Heat...

Reactions: Jscb1b
"Aw gee, I got threatened, so I shot him" isn't going to cut the mustard with a decent cop. That's a trip to the can.
Not if you are the only one talking. Your honor he pulled that knife they found at the scene, an went to stab me, If I had not been quick he would have but he only cut my arm you see wrapped up now. When he regrouped an said he was going to kill me, that's when I shot him. But you shot him 15 times, why? Will he was still moving as I ran out of ammo, but by the time I had reloaded he was dead. Now where is my gun, an ride home??

Reactions: 308pirate
Insincerity and psuedo-concern with a mix of over-the-top naivety.

If I didnt know better, certain posts trying to illicit one to comment that "violence is the only way".

:unsure:

Reactions: lariat
I read a couple references to a similar march in Phoenix that was either last Saturday or this coming Saturday.... but find nothing else.

Was supposed to be same Satday, this goat rope cluster fuck, but the phoenixians appear to have had better sense and judgment, and pulled a no show.
GrandMasterJay was alleged to be disappointed according to one news source I didn't save the link to, Atlanta Journal and Constitution rag.
And the Phoenixians didn't have a Confederate memorial or police incident to protest, so they stayed home in the AC it appears.

Reactions: Jscb1b
Was supposed to be same Satday, this goat rope cluster fuck, but the phoenixians appear to have had better sense and judgment, and pulled a no show.
GrandMasterJay was alleged to be disappointed according to one news source I didn't save the link to, Atlanta Journal and Constitution rag.
And the Phoenixians didn't have a Confederate memorial or police incident to protest, so they stayed home in the AC it appears.
Thank you for the info.

Reactions: j-huskey
It'd be nice to find a serial number in one of these and see if they could be traced back somehow because you are correct. Most people, regardless of color, etc, that have the money to afford nice stuff have a JOB they go to. Maybe they have a great vacay plan.

Remember Fast and Furious? It would not surprise me if the Mexican drug cartels are selling the guns back through a middleman to get them into the hands of the Black Panthers, BLMs or whatever they want to be called.

Insincerity and psuedo-concern with a mix of over-the-top naivety.

If I didnt know better, certain posts trying to illicit one to comment that "violence is the only way".

:unsure:
100%. A desired outcome is trying to be obtained. Multiple posts working multiple angles with comments that don't logically follow each other until one of them gets a reaction. It gets utilized until it dies and then another one is posted. Saw that on his 3rd post and broke contact. I think most see it. Proceed with caution.

Last edited: