• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Precision Rifle Gear ARCA bag options

cjs88

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Jan 7, 2020
    TEXAS
    Looking to put a RRS rail on my rifle and get a bag for it. Two options with the rail compatibility are the area 419 rail changer and PURG recon mini. If I don't go the rail route I'm looking at getting the Armageddon gear game changer. Anyone have experience with one or multiple and which you prefer?

Have you looked at the Grey ops arca plates? Grey ops plate and a game changer is the way to go.

I used the rail changer with the small game changer for a while, and it worked pretty well. But I switched to using a gray ops mini plate with a schmedium game changer attached and like it a lot better (but it is heavy)

what works for me (or anyone else) may not be ideal for you.

best bet would be to get to a few local matches, people there are often more than happy to lend things like bags for you to try on various stages, that way you get to see what works and does not work for you before you shell out your hard earned, also lets you see how people use it (and note when they use it well, and when they use it not so well...)