• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Are certain Berger Hybrids always difficult to find?

Says the guy who lives in a country rapidly becoming the next fascist communist state. Yeah, we give a fuck...LOL
Do you know what those words mean? You live in a place actually banning books. You were obviously enough of a triggered snowflake to reply.

Do you know what those words mean? You live in a place actually banning books. You were obviously enough of a triggered snowflake to reply.
As far as I know, no books are being “banned”. There are def efforts to keep inappropriate material out of school libraries and text books. IMO, that is proper.

However, you can buy any of those books as an individual. Because although we are certainly facing challenges, we are still the most free people in the world.

So fuck off. 😂

Reactions: TheOE800
this is because retarded americans stockpile reloading stuff, which they wont shoot in 50 years...
Ummm... it doesn't matter if we shoot it. Components are the new currency. When they are in short supply, you can get $400 for a pound of powder you paid $50 for. Given the current rate of inflation, the criminal politicians in every country trying to turn us into slaves, I'll bet my money on guns, liquor and components vs. the U.S. dollar any day of the week.

Reactions: Lightning8
"Shithole" with lower chance of death by any non-natural cause? Your country is a mess because of right wing policy implementation. It's the reason you all feel the need to buy body armour and turn your children into school shooters.
Have fun getting ass raped by China when shit really goes south. Maybe you can defend your motherland with sticks if you retards don’t ban them that is. Good luck 😉

Have fun getting ass raped by China when shit really33 goes south. Maybe you can defend your motherland with sticks if you retards don’t ban them that is. Good luck 😉
I have 3 safes at home and one at my parent's place. Already have a 338lap, and most common calibres under that, couple of 1895s for fun too, looking to pick up a 7prc and 416 barrett in the next year or so. Got thermal spotter and scope too, if Pulsar release a HD sensor rifle scope I'll get that too. You guys seem to believe some absolute dribble spread about anywhere that isn't the states.

I have 3 safes at home and one at my parent's place. Already have a 338lap, and most common calibres under that, couple of 1895s for fun too, looking to pick up a 7prc and 416 barrett in the next year or so. Got thermal spotter and scope too, if Pulsar release a HD sensor rifle scope I'll get that too. You guys seem to believe some absolute dribble spread about anywhere that isn't the states.
You sound pretty…