• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Are we past the peak prices?

you're probably going to see a lot of ARs flood the used market in the run-up to christmas.

Nope. Not gonna happen.

Maybe if Trump gets inaugurated in January. Until then, nobody is letting anything out of their grasp unless it's to make stupid money off a sucker.

You're an idiot. The popular vote and state certifications of such do not elect anyone.

Also, the Senate has nothing to do with the 12th Amendment.

But the 12th Amendment WILL be followed to elect the President.
Umm nope. Never even mentioned the Popular vote. Popular vote also does not elect a president. The electoral college does. And the states certifiying this election are part of said electoral college... But I'm the idiot? 😂 okay. Also the senate has quite a bit to do with the 12th. "House of Representatives shall choose immediately, by ballot, the President. But in choosing the President, the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote. " that means if it's a tie, or a state wont certify to make a winner...this happens. Yes another body will certify the election as a whole. But they will never overturn what is already been done in making Biden the presumptive nominee its over. Your boy lost. Its gonna be okay.

Reactions: Marbles
THAT'S IT

Drop the lawsuits. My boy said it's done.
Lol not at all. Also, once again putting words in my mouth. You guys are twisting everything im saying. Perhaps I'm not explaining myself well enough. Do I think there was election fraud? Absolutely. It's a travesty to the utmost of extents. It's an catastrophic undermining of our republic. However, Proving it now will be impossible. Even if Powell was granted her wish to audit dominion voting machines, they have all been wiped clean or had software patches. For the life of me though, I cant understand how any 2A supporter would willingly support a guy who ban bumpstock, had his admin give the okay for Red flag laws. And said quote. "Take the guns first, due process second." Also, openly talked on twitter about banning silencers. Does that sound like somone you want at the helm?

Reactions: NC_Libertarian
He is going to look like a shining Knight once we get a dose of Sleepy Joe and his boss Harris.

Reactions: Alpine 338
For the life of me though, I cant understand how any 2A supporter would willingly support a guy who ban bumpstock, had his admin give the okay for Red flag laws. And said quote. "Take the guns first, due process second." Also, openly talked on twitter about banning silencers. Does that sound like somone you want at the helm?

A bumpstock "ban" that is designed to fall to a court challenge. Red flag laws that never came. Suppressor bans that never came.

Donald Trump has said a lot of shit that he intended to never follow through. I have my suspicions as to why.

At the end of the day, never trumpers (like you) are why we're in this fucking mess. I voted for Trump twice and will do so again and again.

Does that sound like somone you want at the helm?

Does this sound like someone you want at the helm?

If the GA senate elections go south, things will get real “interesting” to say the least.

Bottom line, we only had two choices insofar as candidates. One was clearly better for us (and freedom in general) than the other. Unfortunately the wrong candidate won (cheated like no one before him in our nation’s history). I voted Trump twice and will do again if he runs in 2024.

We won’t see the peak in prices for quite some time, unfortunately.

A bumpstock "ban" that is designed to fall to a court challenge. Red flag laws that never came. Suppressor bans that never came.

Donald Trump has said a lot of shit that he intended to never follow through. I have my suspicions as to why.

At the end of the day, never trumpers (like you) are why we're in this fucking mess. I voted for Trump twice and will do so again and again.
Lol yep, and he could have vetoed them all. Dude are you disabled? Did I ever say I was never trumper? I'm a libertarian. However, it brings me great joy to see you so frustrated.😂😂😂

Lol yep, and he could have vetoed them all.
Veto laws that never came to him? You're special aren't you?

Dude are you disabled?
Temporarily, with a sprained ankle. But that fixes itself in about a week unlike your condition.

Did I ever say I was never trumper? I'm a libertarian.
You just did

However, it brings me great joy to see you so frustrated.😂😂😂
You ain't seen nothing yet

Reactions: RUTGERS95
Does this sound like someone you want at the helm?

If the GA senate elections go south, things will get real “interesting” to say the least.

Bottom line, we only had two choices insofar as candidates. One was clearly better for us (and freedom in general) than the other. Unfortunately the wrong candidate won (cheated like no one before him in our nation’s history). I voted Trump twice and will do again if he runs in 2024.

We won’t see the peak in prices for quite some time, unfortunately.
I was very close to voting for him as well. Bottom line is you had multiple choices. You had a third party, people just didnt vote for that party. Unfortunatly that kind of mentality is wide spread and will continie to elect a two party system that does not care about you. (See patriot act)

Reactions: Texascbr
I was very close to voting for him as well. Bottom line is you had multiple choices. You had a third party, people just didnt vote for that party. Unfortunatly that kind of mentality is wide spread and will continie to elect a two party system that does not care about you. (See patriot act)

Very close to voting for who? Trump or Biden?

Did you vote for that third party candidate (can’t remember the name)?

Bottom line: we effectively had onlytwo choices; that TP candidate was a non entity, viability-wise. More often than not, a vote for that TP candidate was effectively a vote for Biden.

Reactions: DIBBS
Veto laws that never came to him? You're special aren't you?

Temporarily, with a sprained ankle. But that fixes itself in about a week unlike your condition.

You just did

You ain't seen nothing yet
Its so funny, how you want to make sure your overlord wins so he can impose his rulings on the rest. Trust me I know I havent seen anything. Once it's completly certified then I'll really get a laugh. Ive firgured out somthing that you probably never will, due to having an IQ of a carrot...neither party cares about you. They never have, and never will. Get checked for a brain bleed. 😂

Very close to voting for who? Trump or Biden?

Did you vote for that third party candidate (can’t remember the name)?

Bottom line: we effectively had onlytwo choices; that TP candidate was a non entity, viability-wise. More often than not, a vote for that TP candidate was effectively a vote for Biden.
Trump. I couldn't disagree more. When the lever is pulled for the libertarian candidate, thats who the vote is for. (Jo Jorgensen) I'm on social media quite a bit on libertarian pages. There are just as many dems who have switched than republicans. Also, the debate,commision is curropt to the core. When they send out these polls to see who will be on debate stage, the only have 2 parties you can cast a vote for. Tell me..how,is that not only unfair but ethical in anyway?

I'm guessing that's a combination of most millenials' complete lack of knowledge about firearms compounded with their near complete lack of basic mechanical aptitude.

Who do you think Home Depot aimed this video to?

haha, stupid millenials today. I will say this, I like the older kind that folded out as well. Also, didin't know about the circle trick!

Reactions: 308pirate
I'm guessing that's a combination of most millenials' complete lack of knowledge about firearms compounded with their near complete lack of basic mechanical aptitude.

Who do you think Home Depot aimed this video to?

Ahhh. That’s how that works.....

Trump. I couldn't disagree more. When the lever is pulled for the libertarian candidate, thats who the vote is for. (Jo Jorgensen) I'm on social media quite a bit on libertarian pages. There are just as many dems who have switched than republicans. Also, the debate,commision is curropt to the core. When they send out these polls to see who will be on debate stage, the only have 2 parties you can cast a vote for. Tell me..how,is that not only unfair but ethical in anyway?

You’re free to disagree with reality but now the rest of us have to try and clean up/solve for the shit storm of infringements likely coming our way because people like you were under the impression that pulling the lever for a TP candidate was a judicious use of your vote.

While I agree there’s a ton of unethical shit in politics (mega understatement) and elections in general, with this particular election being a shining star in that regard and that the debates themselves were all biased/rigged for Biden, this election wasn’t the time to fuck around with experimental candidates.

Now anyone else that didn’t stock up (this may or may not include you) will be paying through the nose for anything firearms-related.

Last edited:
Reactions: RTH1800
You’re free to disagree with reality but now the rest of us have to try and clean up/solve for the shit storm of infringements likely coming our way because people like you were under the impression that pulling the lever for a TP candidate was a judicious use of your vote.

While I agree there’s a shit ton of unethical shit in politics and elections in general (this particular election being a shining star in that regard) and that the debates themselves were all biased/rigged for Biden, this election wasn’t the time to fuck around with experimental candidates.

Now anyone else that didn’t stock up (this may or may not include you) will be paying through the nose for anything firearms-related.
Lmao so you agree that its completly unethical, and immoral. But because your master lost the election, now it's a travesty? Youre a special kind of stupid arent you? The LP has been around for a very very long time. I found that trump supporters are just as delusional as biden supporters. Neither was last election to fuck around with experimental candidates, or the last one, or the one before that. Lol get a grip. like I said neither of those candidates care about. I cant imagine what it would be like to care so deeply for a political party that you would toss your ethical and moral perspectives to the wind. Kinda sad actually.

Reactions: Marbles
Everyone has a right to be delusional.

Republicans prefer to be armed.

Demorats prefer to be subjects.

LP’s prefer to be delusional. You know, “My vote for joe blow will change the world types.”

LP’s prefer to be delusional. You know, “My vote for joe blow will change the world types.”
Lol, its not a delusion of you have identified the problem as you have...its stupidity. I voted for what I thoight was right. You voted to an allegiance to a party. Congrats. 😂

Lmao so you agree that its completly unethical, and immoral. But because your master lost the election, now it's a travesty? Youre a special kind of stupid arent you? The LP has been around for a very very long time. I found that trump supporters are just as delusional as biden supporters. Neither was last election to fuck around with experimental candidates, or the last one, or the one before that. Lol get a grip. like I said neither of those candidates care about. I cant imagine what it would be like to care so deeply for a political party that you would toss your ethical and moral perspectives to the wind. Kinda sad actually.

Ok, dumbass. You’re on a pro-2A, pro freedom forum and bitching about folks calling out your short-sighted, idealistic and retardedly naive reasoning for trying to vote in a nobody (and costing Trump much needed votes) while perhaps the most anti-2A president we have ever seen may get inaugurated.

And I’m the stupid one?

As I said, wrong election to fuck around with experiential candidates.

Pull your fucking head out of your ass. Either that or get the fuck out.

You are a retarded, delusional imbecile.

Change your user name to “imthatguywithshitforbrains”.

Fits you much better.

I will accept your reasons for your foolish vote. You know what is in your mind, little as it may be.
Lol, its not a delusion of you have identified the problem as you have...its stupidity. I voted for what I thoight was right. You voted to an allegiance to a party. Congrats. 😂

You don’t have a fucking clue what my motivations or thoughts were/are. Your liberal arrogance just convinces you that you do.

I bet your mother the teacher is proud of your spelling.

All the libertarians I know are simply voting for the legalization of drugs to make them even more stupid.

Last edited:
Ok, dumbass. You’re on a pro-2A, pro freedom forum and bitching about folks calling out your short-sighted, idealistic and retardedly naive reasoning for trying to vote in a nobody (and costing Trump much needed votes) while perhaps the most anti-2A president we have ever seen may get inaugurated.

And I’m the stupid one?

As I said, wrong election to fuck around with experiential candidates.

Pull your fucking head out of your ass. Either that or get the fuck out.

You are a retarded, delusional imbecile.

Change your user name to “imthatguywithshitforbrains”.

Fits you much better.

LOL looks like I outed another libertardian idiot. In the time I stepped out to get some work done, you guys have done a great job of pounding the libertardian.

“imthatguywithshitforbrains”...………………..PERFECT

spot on.
anyone not voting for Trump here is a moron of epic proportions. No one can deny the quality of work in 4yrs, no one can deny he did against vile and unfounded constant attacks and a deck stacked against him, no one can deny he made fundamental changes to the courts for the support of the constitution.

firm believer everyone should have an ID to vote and those on gov't support should NOT be allowed to vote as there is strong liklihood of bias. Everyone should pay taxes and everyone should have skin in the game

I will accept your reasons for your foolish vote. You know what is in your mind, little as it may be.

You don’t have a fucking clue what my motivations or thoughts were/are. Your liberal arrogance just convinces you that you do.

I bet your mother the teacher is proud of your spelling.

All the libertarians I know are simply voting for the legalization of drugs to make them even more stupid.
Lol, she has a Dr in physcology. Oh no!!! Here comes the straw man argument about spelling, because nothing of value can be said on your end. I'm on a forum...why would I care about my spelling? I'm not liberal...Im libertarian. See how pissed that makes you? Once again showing the hypocrisy of the party. What is good for me,is unexceptable for thee. Also, to your point look at Denmark and sweden. They legalized all drugs, say 50 percent decrease in use, and used the money from an un-winnable war on drugs and,funnles it elsewhere. Facts dont lie. Like I said, you have to be a speical kind of stupid to to want peiple to rule iver you.

If dementia Joe wins there will be a run on guns. If Trump wins, there will be a run on guns due to libturd violence.

Going back to the original topic, did you hear what Rock River did recently? About a month ago they announced pricing increase on all orders, including the EXISTING ones by roughly 5% because of increase in costs, bla-bla-bla. That resulted in a shit storm (surprise, surprise) and the next day they retracted the increase on the existing orders. What a bunch of morons! Achieved nothing and pissed off a whole bunch of people for nothing. PR blunders are in their DNA apparently.

Reactions: craftsman62
We are not passed it. SCAR 17 prices are still high. This is personally affecting me cause I should have bought one 2 weeks before the election at $3,100. 🤬

Going back to the original topic, did you hear what Rock River did recently? About a month ago they announced pricing increase on all orders, including the EXISTING ones by roughly 5% because of increase in costs, bla-bla-bla. That resulted in a shit storm (surprise, surprise) and the next day they retracted the increase on the existing orders. What a bunch of morons! Achieved nothing and pissed off a whole bunch of people for nothing. PR blunders are in their DNA apparently.
The only idiots are those who think that the mess we're in is not having an impact on production costs.

What in the fuck is with gun people who think they are owed certain price levels?

Every psychologist i have met is liberal, crazy and has druggy, stupid kids.

I’ll leave the spelling issue aside and simply attribute it to your drug use.

Your post present a target rich environment.
Lol cant even quote me? Thats quite a rash assumption. I like how you attack my family because I dont agree with your political views. How sad and petty of you. Look up Dr. Jordan B Peterson. world renowned phys, tell me hes liberal. Also, both parents are Republican. She wore a BLM shirt to her school that said "babies lives matter" she has also never even smoked weed or drank her entire life. This is what nimrods do when they can no longer add anything of value to a conversation...resort to baseless attacks. And try to silence...like your butt buddy who told me to "shut the fuck up." Again im sorry I dont support your overlord, and once again. Look at the facts of Sweden and denmark on them leaglizing all drugs. The population is better and far safer. Facts dont lie. You should try it sometime. Lastly once again, I'm on a gun forum debating,polotics with people that should be steralized...why would I care about my spelling.

No one is owed anything. This is capitalism. At the same time an order is a binding contract between the buyer and the seller. If the seller decides unilaterally to raise prices several months after the order has been placed without giving the buyer an option to cancel without penalty then this bait and switch bullshit cannot be tolerated. If one takes too many orders without knowing what their true production costs are, it’s on them and not on the buyer.

Reactions: Texascbr
Lol, she has a Dr in physcology. Oh no!!! Here comes the straw man argument about spelling, because nothing of value can be said on your end. I'm on a forum...why would I care about my spelling? I'm not liberal...Im libertarian. See how pissed that makes you? Once again showing the hypocrisy of the party. What is good for me,is unexceptable for thee. Also, to your point look at Denmark and sweden. They legalized all drugs, say 50 percent decrease in use, and used the money from an un-winnable war on drugs and,funnles it elsewhere. Facts dont lie. Like I said, you have to be a speical kind of stupid to to want peiple to rule iver you.
Psychologists get Ph.Ds, bro.

Psychologists get Ph.Ds, bro.
You people really are dumb as shit lol. She has a Dr. She works with special education in a high school. PhDs are different... Bro. Associates, bachelors, masters, doctorate. Main difference as sited.
The essential difference between a PhD and a professional doctorate is that the possessor of a PhD has demonstrated the ability to use research skills to create original knowledge that contributes to the research and theory in a field, and a possessor of a professional doctorate has demonstrated the ability to evaluate, synthesize, and apply knowledge in a field. Learners in professional doctorate programs may choose to write PhD equivalent dissertations.

You people really are dumb as shit lol. She has a Dr. She works with special education in a high school. PhDs are different... Bro. Associates, bachelors, masters, doctorate. Main difference as sited.
The essential difference between a PhD and a professional doctorate is that the possessor of a PhD has demonstrated the ability to use research skills to create original knowledge that contributes to the research and theory in a field, and a possessor of a professional doctorate has demonstrated the ability to evaluate, synthesize, and apply knowledge in a field. Learners in professional doctorate programs may choose to write PhD equivalent dissertations.
You mean a Psy. D.? And by sited, you mean cited. Generally, doctorate in Psychology is a Ph.D, but I guess you did say she had a Dr., whatever that means. She had a son dumb enough to throw away his vote, so there you go.

Umm yeah I understand how you feel.
I paid for my step daughters education.
She has her doctorate and was top of her class at University of Tennessee.

She is a dog walker and babysitter, really good use of her education

While I agree there’s a ton of unethical shit in politics (mega understatement) and elections in general, with this particular election being a shining star in that regard and that the debates themselves were all biased/rigged for Biden, this election wasn’t the time to fuck around with experimental candidates.

It's a lost cause

A man that votes left is weak. Men take responsibility. This includes the responsibility for providing for and protecting their family. They don't take handouts or push their responsibilities onto the government. They support themselves, manage their own finances and give back to the community directly without the need for government intervention. No man that voted for Biden is worthy of my respect.

A man that votes third party is naive. Being idealistic is great, but a man knows when pragmatism is warranted and necessary. Children dig their heals into the ground and cut off their nose to spite their face. Men do not. These people, though their intentions are often admirable have some growing up to do. I consider myself libertarian, but I'd eat a shit sammich before voting third party. Especially when considering what's at stake.

A man that votes right might be an asshole... many members here are (myself included.) But at least they have their heads on straight. Give the libertarians a little time. They'll come around eventually.

Libertarians are simply voting their dope habit and hiding behind the rest of the PC bullshit they spew.

In time they show their communist stripes. Dope trumps all in their pitiful existence.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Oddly, they always claim the “war on drugs” cannot be won. But they do not want it won. They want their dope.

The war on drugs could be easily won. We simply lack the stomach to do so.

Reactions: craftsman62
Oddly, they always claim the “war on drugs” cannot be won. But they do not want it won. They want their dope.

There's too much money in drugs and fighting the importation of drugs for anyone to REALLY want to stop it.

yeah... so , prices......

locally there's a lot more guns in the classifieds- prices vary from ok to hilarious, some are selling, especially the CZ Scorpions, HK pistols, Glocks; usual suspects...but a lot of the "AR built with premium parts $2500" on Aero lowers are just sitting-
Think a lot of people bought weapons they can no longer afford or afford to shoot and they're trying liquidate & get top dollar- unvariably the price in the ad creeps down $50 or $100 every few days until it sells...

Local gun shops, Buds still get stock in at normalish prices- just have to be quick

Wow you seem to have it all figured out. By "they want their dope" you mean the government correct? Like when they flooded so-cal and compton fueling the crack epidemic? Youve seem so knowledgeable o n other posts. So please tell us... How do we win it?

The senate runoffs in Georgia are what's gonna really matter - they'll decide control of the senate and whether or not the Dims can pack the Supreme Court. If the Republicans hold the senate the Dims will only be able to push gun control through executive action and since Trump/McConnell forced Barrett through we finally have a conservative 2nd Am. friendly court post Scalia to defend against executive overreach. The Georgia senate race results are a big deal.

Prices are going up.

If the Dems take the senate, better buy two plus of everything you can and put one plus in the ground. Don't forget where. And put some of your gold/silver in there, too.