• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Are we past the peak prices?

I am a fresh owner over here in europe and ammo situation has not changed that much.

Reporting to you as there are many ammo factories here and they seem to focus on US markets now.

In Finland, you can still buy ammo for the same price of €0.18-.20 for Geco 9mm and €0.38-0.40 for Topshot (Sellier manufactured) .223.
But our shops keep enormous storages over here, so a lot of overhead. But tbh, the while 55gr market is good, over 55gr stuff seems to be running out.

Also stuff like GGG is not so much around anymore and based on info I have inquired from shops, some ammo is indeed hard to get. All russian like Barnaul is sold out, been for few months and seems that it will stay like that.

I could buy 47K of Hornady Frontier all from a single shop for €0.46 each, which is the normal price for them (they come a long way after all)

I have around 3k 223 and 2k 9mm and have been thinking of stocking on a lot more of them, just because I shoot a lot though.

The problem with these kind of situations is that once the product is hard to get, its demand will skyrocket as everyone tries to stock it. But americans have to run out of money or space to store their ammo at some point, right?

Reactions: Amanda4461
The problem with these kind of situations is that once the product is hard to get, its demand will skyrocket as everyone tries to stock it. But americans have to run out of money or space to store their ammo at some point, right?

HAHAHAHA! No way Got lots of room for ammo!!

After reading this shit show I am wondering if my .02 for an opinion has appreciated to .04? I'm guessing not.

• Haha
Reactions: r.tenorio671