• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Are you Racist?

Racists on Snipers Hide??

• Total voters
The core of your post lies in the two quotes, moreso in the second.

"If someone in Detroit decides to drop out of school and deal dope rather than getting an education,"

"or if there were/are other causative factors for that bad behavior. "
------------------------------------------------------
Having majored in philosophy, and studied in some depth, comparative religion, I wrestle with this on a regular basis.

-On the one hand, yes, I have absolute responsibility for my choices. I choose to do or refrain from heroin.

-On the other, lets say Im a young female in college, get snatched, forced into being sex trakfficked, and against her will injected with heroin to keep me in need and in line, Did she choose that?

-Once freed, she has no family, no suppoet system, no money, no friends, no job skills, and HIV, unable to get a job, and turn to prostitution and gets sucked back into the heroin, Did she choose that? Id say yes. Is she entirely responsible for that choice or, as you suggested, "or if there were/are other causative factors for that bad behavior. " that made iincredibly difficult if not impossible to make another? Id have to answer yes to this as well.

As Ive tried to point out, to no avail, there are other causitive factors in nearly any choice.

-Youre a famous Astrophyisicist,walking down the street and som moron drops a brick off a building and permantly damages your the reasoning part of your brain. You start making bad choices...Your fault?

-Youre born addicted to crack because of a crack hoe mother, get no education, functionally illeterate, see no way out, starving, and rob a conveninece food for money to buy food (which you squander on alcohol and crack instead of food). Was the entire responsibility for yur choice with yuo? I dont know, Id tend to say some of it lies in thse othe formative causes.

I dont see many simple answers, and as to the problem in America, it may be that chaos wilbe what sorts it out.

Oddly enough, Racism is considered an edge generalization fallacy. So are all of the examples you just pointed out.

The idea that somehow criminals didn’t have a choice - which is true sometimes. BUT - if you put all the criminals that didn’t have a choice on a pie chart 12 feet in diameter next to the criminals that full on love what they do, you wouldn’t be able to see the tiny sliver of them that were forced into it.

This is identical to using rape and incest as the core argument for abortion - it does happen sure as shit, and if you only allowed abortion for these two purposes there would be one abortion clinic left on the whole fucking planet.

And yes, I specifically believe that if a test for racism could be made that was 100% reliable the people of California would be happy to bring back the death penalty for thoughtcrime. Of course the “California Racist Euthenasia Law of 2020” would certainly be written to exclude anyone but white people from taking the test.

The core of your post lies in the two quotes, moreso in the second.

"If someone in Detroit decides to drop out of school and deal dope rather than getting an education,"

"or if there were/are other causative factors for that bad behavior. "
------------------------------------------------------
Having majored in philosophy, and studied in some depth, comparative religion, I wrestle with this on a regular basis.

-On the one hand, yes, I have absolute responsibility for my choices. I choose to do or refrain from heroin.

-On the other, lets say Im a young female in college, get snatched, forced into being sex trakfficked, and against her will injected with heroin to keep me in need and in line, Did she choose that?

-Once freed, she has no family, no suppoet system, no money, no friends, no job skills, and HIV, unable to get a job, and turn to prostitution and gets sucked back into the heroin, Did she choose that? Id say yes. Is she entirely responsible for that choice or, as you suggested, "or if there were/are other causative factors for that bad behavior. " that made iincredibly difficult if not impossible to make another? Id have to answer yes to this as well.

As Ive tried to point out, to no avail, there are other causitive factors in nearly any choice.

-Youre a famous Astrophyisicist,walking down the street and som moron drops a brick off a building and permantly damages your the reasoning part of your brain. You start making bad choices...Your fault?

-Youre born addicted to crack because of a crack hoe mother, get no education, functionally illeterate, see no way out, starving, and rob a conveninece food for money to buy food (which you squander on alcohol and crack instead of food). Was the entire responsibility for yur choice with yuo? I dont know, Id tend to say some of it lies in thse othe formative causes.

I dont see many simple answers, and as to the problem in America, it may be that chaos wilbe what sorts it out.

Oddly enough, Racism is considered an edge generalization fallacy. So are all of the examples you just pointed out.

The idea that somehow criminals didn’t have a choice - which is true sometimes. BUT - if you put all the criminals that didn’t have a choice on a pie chart 12 feet in diameter next to the criminals that full on love what they do, you wouldn’t be able to see the tiny sliver of them that were forced into it.

This is identical to using rape and incest as the core argument for abortion - it does happen sure as shit, and if you only allowed abortion for these two purposes there would be one abortion clinic left on the whole fucking planet.

And yes, I specifically believe that if a test for racism could be made that was 100% reliable the people of California would be happy to bring back the death penalty for thoughtcrime. Of course the “California Racist Euthenasia Law of 2020” would certainly be written to exclude anyone but white people from taking the test.

You certainly used a lto of words to say less than nothing and tried to appear knowledgeable by citing information from a topic you obvioulsy have no understanding of. Now youve moved beyone the topic of racism into absloute idiocy...yours. I certainly support your god given right to idiocy, but I CHOOSE not to engage it further

A King.:ROFLMAO:

For a racist southern white boy, Malcolm X was one of my formative heroes, who taught me one of my best survival policies. I have respected him a long time.....
20180209_092026.png

Reactions: ArmyJerry
Maggot,
You are absoutely correct.. There are other causative factors in nearly any decision. Race alone is seldom the reason for anyone's lousy situation. Some of those factors are obvious, some not so obvious.

As you correctly point out, we cannot control everything in our environment. I believe we are ultimately responsible for the choices we make in response to what happens. Your example with the woman who is abducted, used, and made addicted to drugs is a great example. Of course, she didn't decide to have all that stuff happen to her, but she is not left without choices...even if those choices are really shitty ones like suicide, trying to escape and being beaten or killed as a result. But she still has choices...just not any readily apparent good ones.

Neither you, nor I caused her situation, so those who would try and assign some kind of white guilt to me for the horrible things that happened to that woman won't have much luck if they hope that I am receptive to accepting the white guilt they hope to assign to me.

I guess my point is that I am unwilling to say that everything that happens to that woman, or her response to it can be assigned to no other factor than her race...or the race of her tormenter.

You are correct, there are no easy answers, nor simple solutions.

I just have difficulty accepting that someone is better, or worse than anyone else simply because of their race. More people are jerks simply because they are jerks, and it has nothing whatsoever to do with their race. Many will, however, try and use race as a convenient excuse to avoid responsibility for their stupid choices.

I hate the term "blacks, African American, n''''gr, and other term that primarily focuses on a persons color, environment and upbringing have'more to do with how a person turns out than any other factor. Enough with the racial divide already its just a wedge used by MFers that seek to divide us. Reach back to your time in service, did you not trust the different looking troop with your life without doubt or concern, did he not trust you with his life??? Did I live in a different Army? Was this only combat arms? Wtf is wrong with you all, you are ate up with nonsense.,

I wonder how many people truly believe that the bad behavior of many blacks in the USA is caused solely by their genetics (race), or if there were/are other causative factors for that bad behavior. Is any good behavior also caused by race, or by other factors? If behavior that is found objectionable, or good is the result of nothing other than genetics, I would be very surprised. I think there are many more factors (other than race) that caused good or bad behavior.

If someone in Detroit decides to drop out of school and deal dope rather than getting an education, that isn't my fault. I think many people find it easier to assume the victim role, and blame other people, or other factors rather than accepting personal responsibility for their actions and the resultant consequences of those actions.

There either is, or is not personal responsibility for all the bad AND THE GOOD that happens in someone's life. It can't be both ways.

Reactions: Maggot
Maggot,
You are absoutely correct.. There are other causative factors in nearly any decision. Race alone is seldom the reason for anyone's lousy situation. Some of those factors are obvious, some not so obvious.

As you correctly point out, we cannot control everything in our environment. I believe we are ultimately responsible for the choices we make in response to what happens. Your example with the woman who is abducted, used, and made addicted to drugs is a great example. Of course, she didn't decide to have all that stuff happen to her, but she is not left without choices...even if those choices are really shitty ones like suicide, trying to escape and being beaten or killed as a result. But she still has choices...just not any readily apparent good ones.

Neither you, nor I caused her situation, so those who would try and assign some kind of white guilt to me for the horrible things that happened to that woman won't have much luck if they hope that I am receptive to accepting the white guilt they hope to assign to me.

I guess my point is that I am unwilling to say that everything that happens to that woman, or her response to it can be assigned to no other factor than her race...or the race of her tormenter.

You are correct, there are no easy answers, nor simple solutions.

I just have difficulty accepting that someone is better, or worse than anyone else simply because of their race. More people are jerks simply because they are jerks, and it has nothing whatsoever to do with their race. Many will, however, try and use race as a convenient excuse to avoid responsibility for their stupid choices.

Thanks for the response.

I did not assign a race to the woman intentionally; I wanted it to stay purely on free will/chance, and if one has spiritual concerns, predestination, rather than getting into race, which in htis case is irrelavent.

We agree she always had choices, if but shitty ones...

I in no way assign or feel 'guilt' what is, is. The only reasonable course it to recognize it, understand it, and deal with it. I do think we are all part of the entireity of the world, and the 'human race'and reasonalbly shoud have some concern that it go well for all, as well as oneself.

As to your last paragraph, I agree with this..."We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created (positionally if not experientallly) equal, and are endowed by there creator with certain unalienable rights, and that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."

" environment and upbringing have'more to do with how a person turns out than any other factor".

I am in complete agreement with this statement.

No, genetics matter most. Environment helps but genes always trump. Twin studies have demonstrated this, so does observation.

American Blacks score higher on every metric (lifespan, IQ, health, prosperity) than their African counterparts. Yet they rank last in America in everything except sports and rhythm. Africans do worse than any other group, period. The average IQ in Africa is only 80, that’s retarded in the historic use of the word.

There are no and never have been any successful Black societies anywhere in the world, before or after colonialism. They never utilized the wheel, their languages never had more than 200 words. Detroit, Haiti, Liberia, you can not find one safe, well run Black community.

There are solutions to this and they all start with birth control and sterilization... of Philosophy majors.

Not saying your Black buddy or Denzel Washington aren’t awesome guys, just it’s unfortunate there aren’t more Blacks like them.

Last edited:
Reactions: EGwhisper
Bullshit, the solution is Capitalism, of which you wont find in any of those environments.

No, genetics matter most. Environment helps but genes always trump. Twin studies have demonstrated this, so does observation.

American Blacks score higher on every metric (lifespan, IQ, health, prosperity) than their African counterparts. Yet they rank last in America in everything except sports and rhythm. Africans do worse than any other group, period. The average IQ in Africa is only 80, that’s retarded in the historic use of the word.

There are no and never have been any successful Black societies anywhere in the world, before or after colonialism. They never utilized the wheel, their languages never had more than 200 words. Detroit, Haiti, Liberia, you can not find one safe, well run Black community.

There are solutions to this and they all start with birth control and sterilization... of Philosophy majors.

Not saying your Black buddy or Denzel Washington aren’t awesome guys, just it’s unfortunate there aren’t more Blacks like them.

Reactions: Bender and j-huskey
Ahh what a delightful example of another post to forward to my son. In teaching him logic, I have him review the classical logical fallacies, found here:

http://www.logicalfallacies.org

Then I have him take a “strong”argument like yours, and relay to me what is left after passing through the logical fallacy filtering mechanism. Usually, about 500 words spoken by a leftist are reduced to 7 words remaining after the bullshit seive.

Pro tips:
-state that you studied “philosophy” to get people to think you are an “authority”.
-laugh and point while shrilly crying “you ignorant fool”. Ensure no facts get near the process of doing so.

You certainly used a lto of words to say less than nothing and tried to appear knowledgeable by citing information from a topic you obvioulsy have no understanding of. Now youve moved beyone the topic of racism into absloute idiocy...yours. I certainly support your god given right to idiocy, but I CHOOSE not to engage it further

A King.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ArmyJerry
Liberia is a capitalist nation. Probably more so than Detroit. I think it’s funny that our welfare payouts provide many times more substantial of a lifestyle than that enjoyed even by a well off Liberian.

Bullshit, the solution is Capitalism, of which you wont find in any of those environments.

Liberia is a capitalist nation. Probably more so than Detroit. I think it’s funny that our welfare payouts provide many times more substantial of a lifestyle than that enjoyed even by a well off Liberian.

And who founded Liberia ?

And Sierra Leone, versus the "orange shitholes".... :- )

Last edited:
Chis Rock, made a point about that. His bit about "Nobody likes Niggers...Even Black people don't like Niggers..." goes into a deep exploration of the word, the use and the meaning. BTW, in a modern world, he no longer is allowed to use that routine since it offends the sensibilities of liberals.

While it is interesting to read other peoples opinions, I sincerely doubt that this thread has changed anyone's opinion about race/racism. How people arrive at their opinions, and the logic (or lack thereof) used to arrive at those opinions is often of greater interest to me than the actual opinion.

Everyone has a right to their opinion, regardless of what anyone else tells them. Even if the whole world tells someone they are wrong, they are still entitled to their opinion.

I would be very interested to learn whether anyone's previously held opinions have been changed by this thread. I would be very surprised if any opinion was changed. If an opinion has been changed, please let us know how the opinion changed, and what was posted here that caused that change of opinion.

well i have a bit of sympathy for blm now. if thats what you mean?

While it is interesting to read other peoples opinions, I sincerely doubt that this thread has changed anyone's opinion about race/racism. How people arrive at their opinions, and the logic (or lack thereof) used to arrive at those opinions is often of greater interest to me than the actual opinion.

Everyone has a right to their opinion, regardless of what anyone else tells them. Even if the whole world tells someone they are wrong, they are still entitled to their opinion.

I would be very interested to learn whether anyone's previously held opinions have been changed by this thread. I would be very surprised if any opinion was changed. If an opinion has been changed, please let us know how the opinion changed, and what was posted here that caused that change of opinion.

Mine did not change - and it didn’t change because my opinion was formed by Africans and the kind folks of East Saint Louis.

I learned that as far as I can tell, your genetics have nothing to do with who you are. So “racism” is right out the door.

At least for me it is, racism itself is really popular among white folks...people who assume that because I’m white I can’t not be racist without a bucketload of virtue signaling...

And racism among the Blacks and Hispanics who hate me fervently because I’m white all while wearing their La Raza and Black Power hoodies. The sort of folks who get a pass from the masochistic white racists...

Let’s face it - there are really two cultures, Thug Life and hardworking honest folks. All the Thug Life motherfuckers can just fucking eat shit and die as far as I am concerned, and I won’t hold back the hearty fuck you just because thuggy the pantsdragger has a particular ethnicity.

And some smarmy mouthpiece for the liberal arts isn’t going to somehow say some shit to me to change my opinion when I’m on the phone with my insurance company trying to figure out what they are going to do because 3 pantsdraggers shot up my house and cars this last Monday. And looking at the houses that were and were not robbed and shot up, did so because I was white.

Reactions: j-huskey
[QUOTE="The King, post: 6902005, member: 3595"}

Let’s face it - there are really two cultures, Thug Life and hardworking honest folks. All the Thug Life motherfuckers can just fucking eat shit and die as far as I am concerned, and I won’t hold back the hearty fuck you just because thuggy the pantsdragger has a particular ethnicity.
[/QUOTE]

I feel plagiarized...?????

Preach on Reverend King, you can come to my place anytime.....

The above comment quoted accurately reflects the reality, and I approve this message..... and so forth.

If King were alive he would be pleased that Black people were finally being judged on the Content of their character. He would also be troubled about how so many of them show very little character. I doubt he would even talk to Sharptougne.

Last edited:
Reactions: j-huskey
Army-Jerry,
Even the BLM folks are entitled to their opinion, if that is what you were asking. I'll be happy to listen to anyone's opinion as long as it doesn't become a long winded lecture that ends up with me being "preached at" rather than talked to. I am willing to have a civilized discussion with people I know I won't agree with, because it is possible I might learn something... Please note that I said I will have a civilized discussion, I won't stand for being yelled at, preached at, or having someone try and talk me into submission. But I am neither offended, nor intimidated by opinions that differ from my own.

I think most folks on this site have enough self confidence that they can handle a civilized discussion with someone who disagrees with them.

I was just BS ing there, I have not changed one bit, always am on guard for armed agents of the state killing civilians no matter he color, but BLM is a political movement started by the most damaging community activist in world history. BLM lost their opportunity to make a difference when they defended pure violent criminals after the evidence was presented. Too bad really they had a chance to keep hope alive.

I wonder if the ethnic groups that so vehemently hate whites, have even thought things through enough to wonder whether their hatred of whites is based on the race of whites, or the behavior of whites? It would be interesting to hear them discuss the issue, and see if they arrive at the realization that their hatred is actually based on nothing more than "because they are white", and then realize they are admitting to the same kind of racism they say they are protesting, or fighting against.

WGAF really, life is too short to waste analyzing what other people think base on irrational thoughts and "feelings" of entitlement. This whole race thing is just a wedge used by evil motherfukers to manipulate the weak minded with the assistance of other weak minded people who have a higher opinion of themselves than they should have.

Reactions: QuickNDirty
I don't really GAF, I'm mostly curious about their level of insight, or the lack thereof. I suspect that either their insight is pretty low, or their pre-conceived notions will prevent them from any real introspection. I guess I'm just as guilty about pre-conceived notions though, because I wouldn't be at all surprised at their lack of introspection or insight.

really man? you don't have an friends who are black that you can discuss this with? I suggest you drive to the local city and have a town hall. Or better yet, don't worry what other people think about you.

Nope, not a one. I used to, but then changes in life and we all moved to different places too far apart. Now I live in an area that has very few people of other ethnicities. I'm too damned old to worry about what other people think off me...but I am interested in how they think. The problem is that I don't want to be lectured at, and so far, most people want to lecture, not have a civilized discussion, so I just leave 'em alone and go on with my life.

Oh well, life goes on. It isn't worth getting my shirt in a knot over..mostly just curious. But apparently not curious enough to seek out random black people and ask their opinion. I just don't see that ending up the way I might hope.

Or better yet, don't worry what other people think about you.

Life is much simpler following the above....

An opinion formed after hearing a thumping noise outside the car during a protection detail movement when the crowd wouldn't clear the road.... in a place far away, in another galaxy, so long ago.... :- )

[QUOTE="Unknown, post: 6902697, member: 28934" The problem is that I don't want to be lectured at, and so far, most people want to lecture, not .[/QUOTE]
But pllgrim, you know if you arent saved, youre going to hell. Ya gotta be saved by the blood...:devilish:theres NO other way....

Last edited:
I wonder how many people truly believe that the bad behavior of many blacks in the USA is caused solely by their genetics (race),

No one would dare answer that question honestly because they would find themselves on the 6 o'clock news, and fired.

Is any good behavior also caused by race,

Well, there do seems to be trends. Such as Jewish physics professors and Japanese electronics engineers.

I think there are many more factors (other than race) that caused good or bad behavior.

That is a strawman argument. I do not think I ever heard anyone argue that good or bad behavior was caused solely by race. However, behavior does have a genetic component. Intelligence and temperament do as well.

I

Are there American Staffordshire Terriers?

Are there Pit Bulls?

Same or different?

Is it all in a name or how someone perceives a thing?

When one is told he is and treated as an American Staffordshire Terrier verses a Pit Bull does that make a difference?

or are there inherent differences between an American Staffordshire Terrier/Pit Bull and a Golden Retriever that play a greater role.

Note - Ive seen some Goldens snap on occasion.

The way i see it as a 45 yr old white man in todays world is:
Everybody hates niggers. Nobody hates black people. There is a huge difference in the two.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
I am biased against fuckheads. That Californian comment is awful racist.....I resemble that. Been gone from there for 15 years!

Disgusting.

Double cultural appropriation from a hypocrite lib.

Steve is neither black nor Asian. He should stay in his lane.

He is a big Edward Hopper collector though but that is fodder for a different thread.

Disgusting.

Double cultural appropriation from a hypocrite lib.

Steve is neither black nor Asian. He should stay in his lane.

He is a big Edward Hopper collector though but that is fodder for a different thread.
Get that sand out of your vagina,

Get that sand out of your vagina,

sar·casm

ˈsärˌkazəm/

noun

1. the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
    "his voice, hardened by sarcasm, could not hide his resentment"synonyms:derision, mockery, ridicule, scorn, sneering, scoffing;

Sand_8a64e8_2648358.jpg

It has been my great pleasure to have worked with and known closely some most excellent people of color.

By and large, they often expressed the same views that would today get them labelled as racists by the most vocal among their own community. The truest racists would appear to me to be the ones who are throwing the terms around most indiscriminately (no pun intended). In the end, the ones they hurt the most are the most honest and decent among their own community.

Vast members of that community despise the FSA just as much as so many of all the other communities here in our nation,.

They are simply exhibitionists with the bone locked tightly in their jaws. Captain Bill, your poster describes them well; except that their sole true goal is attention by any means necessary.

My own first brush with racism was as a teenager on a bus tour passing through Maryland. During a rest stop, I had blindly walked into a 'Colored' men's room, and was sternly admonished by a white gentleman upon exiting it. The very concept of 'colored only' had never ever even occurred to me as an actual reality until then. I was abashed, then dismissed it as too surreal to be worthy of lengthy consideration.

Little did I know what was soon to follow. Today, we reap the whirlwind...; tomorrow..., I don't want to conjecture tomorrow.

Greg

Last edited:
Reactions: Maggot and Yasherka
Words, thoughts and expressions are not racist or racism.

Only actions can truly be racist. People say and think bad things. That’s Freedom of thought and speech. That Talk when discussed without confrontation or butthurt leads to understanding. Understanding leads to solutions then respect.

When you take action on your thoughts through discrimination or violence. That is racism.

Respect you have to earn it. It’s not easy. But it is that simple.