• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Are you Racist?

Racists on Snipers Hide??

• Total voters
I think being a website it’s hard to put contexts and emotion in telling a joke. In the military we told some of the most racially charged jokes their was and called each other by racist names but it’s all to make light of the bs going on in the world. No one takes offense to it and we’re all brothers and teammates, if it’s not malicious in nature it never bothered anyone. Honestly I’ve never met racism in the grunts cuz it would never fly and this community seems a lot like the grunts and if their are racists here I feel like they’d be weeded out fairly quickly.

Reactions: thejeep
Wetbacks......and Crackers,..and Ragheads,....and WOP guinnes,...and pollocks and jews,...and niggas,..and alcoholic irish,...and spineless French....Redskins,....midgets,....retards.......lmao

I love em all!

hmmmpf I just noticed my profile says I joined in 2018 LOL that's a lie,..I been on here since like 2012...I even have posts and messages from way back then wtf???? must be a stupid white honkey running this place.

As the Resident Representative of the Epithet of the Third Kind, I'd be offended if it weren't pretty obvious that you're here to be an ass and huff testicular fumes. We've had our fill of this lately, so my suggestion to you is to stop skylining yourself like an Osborne fucking bull.

bSoMsIs.jpg

Even Jimmy could hit that.

Reactions: SethJ
Words, thoughts and expressions are not racist or racism.

Only actions can truly be racist. People say and think bad things. That’s Freedom of thought and speech. That Talk when discussed without confrontation or butthurt leads to understanding. Understanding leads to solutions then respect.

I would disagree with that, words and thoughts are things. One can be prosecuted for yelling "Fire" aat the wrong time and place, and now days even for 'Hate Speech".

Stolen from the boss of this dump.
"

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
I am equally Racists against all colors ......... It's because I own a color TV?

im no more racist than a zebra is. what i mean by that is if you belive in any form evolution and survival of the fittest. blacks account for no more than 15% of the population. black males 15-55 account for over 70% of all violent crime. so thats roughly 3-5% of the population doing 70+% of violent crime. factor in all other blacks females etc and your pushing 80%. i see blacks the same way a zebra sees a lion. its a evolutionary reaction. i never owned a slave never called a person a nigger. i cant help that yes there are good blacks but the bad out weighs the good im sorry i cant take that chance in nature.

whats funny is how most people will teach their children that a rattlesnake is dangerous. but your 8,000 times more likley to be killed by a black person than a rattlesnake.
That shits been passed around before, and thats what it i, bullshit, if you dont ask why, and how can it be changed.

Are we supposed to ask why basketball players are mostly black too? Is it because of slavery or the economic status of their upbringing? Are they better basketball players because someone was holding them back or because of genetics?

Reactions: abizdafuzz
Mankind has been enslaving each other since the first kingdoms arose thousands of years ago. It sucked for those folks as well. In all probability all our ancestors have been "owned" so to speak at one point in time or another. The romans conquered and enslves untold amounts of peoples, before them the persians, before them the egyptians........This is to say nothing about what the early monarchs did to their people. Probably akin to being enslaved from what I can gather. So its it right? Of course not. Now back to modern day racism. What most black people ancestors had to endure was terrible. But like so many others in history, that was then and it was terrible, but they are here now. Its time to stop viewing "whitey" as the devil. Like everyone else, we have not owned slaves or purported to for well over a century and half. They want equality. They have it. They, like asians, latinos, etc...in this country have the same rights and opportunities i do. I think this is what most people are getting sick and tired of hearing about their rights being violated. Its as simple as this, follow the laws of our land and your good. Just please shut the fuck up about how your oppressed, and don't enjoy the same liberties i do. thats horse shit.

Some people say it’s because of the way slave masters bred their slaves. For size stamina and strength. Unless artificial ensemenation was in play, I doubt this. I mean at 2 AM in the slave quarters who knows what happened. Other wise you would have to have all the girls cycles on paper then when they were ovulating lock them in a room together with a stud. That would be a whole lot of work.

Mankind has been enslaving each other since the first kingdoms arose thousands of years ago. It sucked for those folks as well. In all probability all our ancestors have been "owned" so to speak at one point in time or another. The romans conquered and enslves untold amounts of peoples, before them the persians, before them the egyptians........This is to say nothing about what the early monarchs did to their people. Probably akin to being enslaved from what I can gather. So its it right? Of course not. Now back to modern day racism. What most black people ancestors had to endure was terrible. But like so many others in history, that was then and it was terrible, but they are here now. Its time to stop viewing "whitey" as the devil. Like everyone else, we have not owned slaves or purported to for well over a century and half. They want equality. They have it. They, like asians, latinos, etc...in this country have the same rights and opportunities i do. I think this is what most people are getting sick and tired of hearing about their rights being violated. Its as simple as this, follow the laws of our land and your good. Just please shut the fuck up about how your oppressed, and don't enjoy the same liberties i do. thats horse shit.

There is a HUGE difference between 'positionally equal' and 'experientially equal'. I put it up here before but seemingly to no avail. Position is only one phase of equality. When you facto in economic and educational the black race is still miles behind. YOu think there isnt discrimination. Look into banks targeting black homeowners .....
Bank Accused of Pushing Mortgage Deals on Blacks - The New York ...
www.nytimes.com/2009/06/07/us/07baltimore.html

Jun 6, 2009 - These loans, Baltimore officials have claimed in a federal lawsuit against Wells Fargo, tipped hundreds of homeowners into foreclosure and cost the city tens of .... He said a bank office in Silver Spring, Md., had an “affinity group marketing” section, which hired blacks to call on African-American churches.

Im sorry i cannot and will not buy that blacks do not have the education resources available that white kids have. Not when every other word out of a democrat's lying mouth is that they NEED MORE money for "education". I do not have stats to prove my statement but I would guess I would be horrified if i knew the that vast sums of money that have already been poured in "education." Despite this they still are severely behind in overall test scores and college graduates. As for Wells singling out blacks for subprime loans. C'mon bro! you can't blame Wells for trying to help black people into home owners. LOL, granted slimy crooked bank move, BUT.....These loans were not forced on the people. They were offered. If people, black or otherwise, did;t think they could make the payments they should have refrained. Now all of sudden WELLS is racist and has rascsit business practices. Personally, I can't stand Wells fargo. But, i would think they equally fuck over whites just as fast as blacks, latinos, asians etc....

Im sorry i cannot and will not buy that blacks do not have the education resources available that white kids have. Not when every other word out of a democrat's lying mouth is that they NEED MORE money for "education". I do not have stats to prove my statement but I would guess I would be horrified if i knew the that vast sums of money that have already been poured in "education."

I was watching the news this morning and saw a report about how a local school was raising money so they could, and i quote" take black students to go see Black Panther"........they raised over $20,000......

They dont have money for books and school supplies......but they can get money to take their kids to see a movie just because it has black people in it.

$20,000 to upgrade labs, buy new books, or be spent better increasing the students ability to learn.........or spend that $20,000 to take your kids to see a movie that will be on TV is 6 months......but at least it has a black cast, so it must be more inportant.

Just another reason to avoid public schools

Their justification was that "students would be able to connnect with a character with a similar background, and it would help them to build self confidnece and push them to succede"

Black panther is a king of an african country and fights crime with alien technology............who the fuck is going to relate with that?

Last edited:
Reactions: srtsam
There is a HUGE difference between 'positionally equal' and 'experientially equal'. I put it up here before but seemingly to no avail. Position is only one phase of equality. When you facto in economic and educational the black race is still miles behind. YOu think there isnt discrimination. Look into banks targeting black homeowners .....
Bank Accused of Pushing Mortgage Deals on Blacks - The New York ...
www.nytimes.com/2009/06/07/us/07baltimore.html

Jun 6, 2009 - These loans, Baltimore officials have claimed in a federal lawsuit against Wells Fargo, tipped hundreds of homeowners into foreclosure and cost the city tens of .... He said a bank office in Silver Spring, Md., had an “affinity group marketing” section, which hired blacks to call on African-American churches.
I'm sure Banks have pulled some shit on less wary folks.
As far as banks are concerned that'd be everyone.
Very few know all the tricks.
For example-The Fed

R

I was watching the news this morning and saw a report about how a local school was raising money so they could, and i quote" take black students to go see Black Panther"........they raised over $20,000......

They dont have money for books and school supplies......but they can get money to take their kids to see a movie just because it has black people in it.

$20,000 to upgrade labs, buy new books, or be spent better increasing the students ability to learn.........or spend that $20,000 to take your kids to see a movie that will be on TV is 6 months......but at least it has a black cast, so it must be more inportant.

Just another reason to avoid public schools

Their justification was that "students would be able to connnect with a character with a similar background, and it would help them to build self confidnece and push them to succede"

Black panther is a king of an african country and fights crime with alien technology............who the fuck is going to relate with that?
WE-WUZ-KANGZ-UNTIL-EVIL-WHITEY-2.jpg

Im sorry i cannot and will not buy that blacks do not have the education resources available that white kids have. Not when every other word out of a democrat's lying mouth is that they NEED MORE money for "education". I do not have stats to prove my statement but I would guess I would be horrified if i knew the that vast sums of money that have already been poured in "education." Despite this they still are severely behind in overall test scores and college graduates. As for Wells singling out blacks for subprime loans. C'mon bro! you can't blame Wells for trying to help black people into home owners. LOL, granted slimy crooked bank move, BUT.....These loans were not forced on the people. They were offered. If people, black or otherwise, did;t think they could make the payments they should have refrained. Now all of sudden WELLS is racist and has rascsit business practices. Personally, I can't stand Wells fargo. But, i would think they equally fuck over whites just as fast as blacks, latinos, asians etc....

And that just shows how shallow your (and most here) understanding of the overall problem is. Not to say that the problem hasnt morphed inot more than it should be.

As to the bank part, they were intentionally target because they sere expected to have less sophistication at understanding the consequences. Whether or not they fuck over everyone, which they do if you allow them, yes,t hey do, but intentionally targeting one demographic to abuse them isnt cool. Personally, I always borrow from BOA for 0% on a signature loan.

oh and education. well when on average blacks have a 25+ point lower iq even lower in africa. then no amount of money thrown at it will level the playing field. on that evolutionary gap. the closest explination i have is they are the missing link. but oh damn you cant say that. even when its staring you right in the face.
no that is called facts via statistics maggot. and and its the closest thing we have to the truth. detroit chicago new orleans africa etc etc. anywhere black population is over 25% is a shithole wasteland of murder and violence. you cant refute the numbers when there is only one common denominator. you want a solution, my god the playing field has been leveled enough. let em wallow in it. not my fucking problem

Wow. Youve just ascended to a new low.

I am willing to engage those willing to communicate and learn but when one thinks they can just throw up statistics, which can be made to say anything the statisticiaan wants them to, I lose interest quickly. If you ever acquire some acturl reasoning ability, get back to me, til then go badk to mommy's basement and d what ever things you do there.

I'm sure Banks have pulled some shit on less wary folks.
As far as banks are concerned that'd be everyone.
Very few know all the tricks.
For example-The Fed

R

Many years ago, I had to put up the title for my $7,000.00 Firebird on a $2,000.00 loan for a TIG welder. I was also forced to buy insurance on the loan. I paid off the loan early and was screwed by the bank because they collected the monthly payments for the insurance via "the rule of 78's". I was young, dumb and blindly trusted my (attractive female) banker.

So, I'm Irish, which is a minority class. I want special treatment and a whole bunch of free stuff. Alright, where is it ? I want it NOW!!!!
Buehler ? Anyone, Anyone.........

Many years ago, I had to put up the title for my $7,000.00 Firebird on a $2,000.00 loan for a TIG welder. I was also forced to buy insurance on the loan. I paid off the loan early and was screwed by the bank because they collected the monthly payments for the insurance via "the rule of 78's". I was young, dumb and blindly trusted my (attractive female) banker.

So, I'm Irish, which is a minority class. I want special treatment and a whole bunch of free stuff. Alright, where is it ? I want it NOW!!!!
Buehler ? Anyone, Anyone.........
So what you're saying is if we give you a bottle of whisky, you'll go way?

John Derbyshire's book "We Are Doomed" recounts the tale of a majority black neighborhood in Kansas City that received a huge 100s of $million grant from a liberal billionaire. They built a high school with the best of everything, imported the best teachers, gave every kid a computer and free tutoring, music lessons, etc. The notion was to shower the kids with everything kids going to elite private schools had so that their results would improve.

They declined.

School's been looted and is in disrepair.

Environment and parental involvement play an important role, some Jewish and Asian kids have their parents literally beating them to do well in school... but without the genetic raw material you aren't going to succeed.

Those racist IQ tests? Are based on pattern recognition, they long ago removed "White" cultural references in order to eliminate any claims of bias. And they conclusively show that the average of Blacks is always below Hispanics who are below Whites who are below Asians and Jews.

Most five year olds could tell you the same thing.

If it's not genetics then show me one successful Black-run nation or city.

Reactions: srtsam
So what you're saying is if we give you a bottle of whisky, you'll go way?

Yeah, I can be bought for a relatively cheap price. Gotta be Scotch though. Highland Park at a bare minimum. If you're feeling flush, you might consider bribing some of the others to just let this whole thing die.............

Maybe...and you'll have to follow me here.....
Is it possible, that I am neither a racist or a bigot? Isn't it a reasonable assumption that I simply don't like assholes?
Am I not free, to dislike assholes without my motives being questioned?
Why am I not free to decide who, or what, I personally define as an asshole?

"You f√¢×°πg bigot! Did you just call me an asshole?"

^ No. You should teach your children to act like the most repugnant trash possible and buy more foreign made shit you don’t need. It’s what makes the JewSA go round. Merica.

I honesty do not think people are racist here, I think people are more truthful and the truth is usually hard to swallow.

holy shit are you even fucking serious?

someone makes an off color joke and you get your panties all in a twist?.....god when did we start allowing whiny bitches on the forums?

d6b.png

god, Dave Chapelle based his entire career around telling "nigger" jokes.........but no ones busting his balls about "being a racist"......but if youre the type who throws out the "oh its ok because hes black" BS......he also tells "white" jokes.

yet i dont see you getting all pissy over that.........most people dont....because they are just that......jokes.

if you find it "offensive".....i suggest you grow some fucking skin.....or better yet, just stay off the internet.

Dave Chappell, Trevor Noah, Kevin Hart and more had a career base on racism. How come it’s funny when they talk about it but not when when i do. Don’t tell me they have a PhD for freedom of speech but I don’t

I am a competitive person by nature and I like to race. I have raced motorcycles, bicycles and done Biathlon races.
So yeah I guess I am... sorry.

What? That’s not what you meant? Oh uh never mind

We call the N word, it’s racist.
They call themselves the N, it’s a term of endearment. And I was here thinking we all have equal rights. Damn am stupid.