• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Arisaka leveling tool work with ATACR and 1.54 mount?

HAMBURGERATTACK

Private
Minuteman
Nov 9, 2019
I'm about to get a ATACR 1-8 and a 1.54 mount from either Reptilia or Badger.

Will there be enough room bewteen the mount and scope for a small leveler like the arisaka to fit?

I know there is enough room on badgers 1.7 mounts but not sure about the 1.54...

Plumb line. Find string, tie a set of keys or something heavy, gravity will make it all straight, align reticle to string.

To answer your question though - the "bar' on the Reptilia AUS mount makes it more awkward to use the Arisaka leveling tool. The tool works better on mounts that have a flat surface beneath the optic like the Badger.

1667503205158.png

1667503305592.png

I've leveled a 30mm Delta Stryker in the Reptilia mount with the Spuhr leveling kit. The kits look identical, so I'm pretty sure there is enough space to also work with your mentioned combination. The only annoying thing is that rib running down the middle of the Reptilia mount, you have to be careful that the leveling base sits flat on that.