• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Arm Dope card

Furtaker_.223

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 22, 2010
Columbia IL
www.snipershide.com
Looking for some information on Arm Dope cards. What are you all using? Looking for Multicam or Desert Sand. If you can post a pic and name. I looked at Triad tactical, but looking for something with a flap to cover the inner clear plastic. I see so many guys running different types.

Thanks for your help.

Impack data books has a arm card, i don't have one myself yet, but it looks like it would be a great piece of gear.

Get one off of amazon for 8 bucks plus shipping. Then krylon it whatever color you want. Save 20 bucks that way.

Dicks, Sports Authority, Modells...whatever sporting goods store is in your ao. Ask for a quarterback fore arm thingy for holding play cards.

Dicks, Sports Authority, Modells...whatever sporting goods store is in your ao. Ask for a quarterback fore arm thingy for holding play cards.

And they are shit, in my opinion. That's what I started with thinkin "hey I'll just get one of these and save a few dollars and it'll be just as good". Wrong..... If you shoot alot of matches and actually use it, get something quality. Also, the "sports" arm bands will not fit over your arm if your wearing a coat/jacket. Atleast the ones I had wouldn't.

I just bought this Arm band from Tacticalnotebookcovers.com: Combat Quarterback, $32.00

It is very well built, rain proof, contains extra plastic sleeves, and has easy to adjust straps incase you wear in on your bare arm or extra clothing. It comes in Woodland or Coyote Brown.

At $32.00 is it very reasonable. I am happy with the customer service of this place and they really do care about your business. Give them a try.

Here is the link to our Sniper Wrist band with quick change boards and labels.

In stock ready to ship

Sniper Wrist Band

I just ordered one from Sunrise Tac. Today.
Looks like some good kit!
We were talking, in match play.... You could ware it upside down
So, it opens to the inside. That way gravity would hold it open.
Just a note to think about.

M

Thanks for all of the positive feedback guys, I work hard to design and build high quality products for the shooting community.
As long range tactical matches evolve, the stages are becoming more challenging in different ways. The targets are getting smaller, times are decreasing and the stages are becoming more complex. A tactical wrist coach is a great way to keep your shit organized during a complicated stage. If you ever have to troubleshoot a rifle problem under a high pressure situation, and your brain decides to dump all of the information you needed for the stage, its nice to be able to give your wrist a quick glance to get you back on track. Nobody wants to be that guy that cleans a stage only to have the RO tell you and everybody else in your squad that you scored a Zero because you shot the targets out of sequence.
Thanks again to all of you that choose to run my gear.
Scott

Thanks for all of the positive feedback guys, I work hard to design and build high quality products for the shooting community.
As long range tactical matches evolve, the stages are becoming more challenging in different ways. The targets are getting smaller, times are decreasing and the stages are becoming more complex. A tactical wrist coach is a great way to keep your shit organized during a complicated stage. If you ever have to troubleshoot a rifle problem under a high pressure situation, and your brain decides to dump all of the information you needed for the stage, its nice to be able to give your wrist a quick glance to get you back on track. Nobody wants to be that guy that cleans a stage only to have the RO tell you and everybody else in your squad that you scored a Zero because you shot the targets out of sequence.
Thanks again to all of you that choose to run my gear.
Scott

I was not happy with my Combat Quarterback from tacticalnotebookcovers. It was just too ungainly and in the way when I was shooting prone. I eventually ended up just laying it on the ground to review my firing solutions prior to each shot. Not working well for me, at least.

I did break down and buy the Arm Board / Tactical wrist coach here Arm Board, Tactical wrist coach, military, police, data holder, arm caddy

This design seems much better. I just wish I had read this thread before getting the previous item. I also like to take my business to places that support the Hide. Thank you Scott.

Just received my Sunrise Tactical Arm Board and it is VERY nice. The construction is quality and it is very comfortable, especially when I am using it prone. It is easy to install on my arm and remove.

Thank you Scott for making such an awesome product. This will get used quite a bit.

I picked up one from Scott at the JC match after one of my shooting buddies in my squad let me borrow his.
They are well made and fit nicely over bulky jackets and mid layers.
Scott is good people and really takes his craft and sport seriously.

In regards to the Sunrise Tactical; do the arm straps dangle when wearing it or do they have some type of retention to prevent this?

I used my sunrise tactical arm dope card over the weekend, this thing rocks. What a huge help it is. I put a blank white card in the top part, so when closed you can take a sharpie and write on the clear plastic. Put Target placements and dope for that yardage. When done take a alcohol pad ant wipe off the sharpie marks. Great piece of equipment. Then used index cards on the inside for my dope out to 100 yards.