• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Armed Texas Man Says Cops Stopped Him From Confronting Shooter Outside School

stefan73

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Mar 6, 2006
    CENLA
    "Both of them safely escaped the spray of gunfire that was fired at them, he said, allowing Briseno to retrieve his own gun from his wife and charge after the shooter. That’s when a police officer stopped him.

“Hey, what are you going?” he recalled the officer asking him. He told the officer that he was going to stop the gunman and pointed out that the suspect was already inside the school. He was instead told to stay back and shut up.

“I feel guilty man, because I couldn’t stop (him),” Briseno said. In the days after, Briseno said he’s helped bury five children that were killed in the attack."

Just when I thought nothing worse could come out, so not only did the police refuse to go into the building using the excuse they couldn’t get past a locked door even though the building is surrounded by windows on all sides, to the police retreated while the suspect was trying to enter the building and stops a guy who reacted with honor from engaging. At this point I don’t know what else will come out, but this saga has proven it will be even worse.

This is actually pretty difficult. You need to read the situation correctly, think on your feet, tell the LEOs to "get out of the way", then get on with the killing. Hope you are successful, and hope you are right. No backup, no cheerleaders.

Just when I thought nothing worse could come out, so not only did the police refuse to go into the building using the excuse they couldn’t get past a locked door even though the building is surrounded by windows on all sides, to the police retreated while the suspect was trying to enter the building and stops a guy who reacted with honor from engaging. At this point I don’t know what else will come out, but this saga has proven it will be even worse.
    Yep, https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...sedgntp&cvid=d7b1555fe4e340bb9c8e32c33c5218ad

This is actually pretty difficult. You need to read the situation correctly, think on your feet, tell the LEOs to "get out of the way", then get on with the killing. Hope you are successful, and hope you are right. No backup, no cheerleaders.

The police will just shoot you in the back and then let the madman go on their rampage of murdering children.

Meanwhile the Police will be bravely shoving mothers to the ground and handcuffing them because they didn't want to see their children get killed but the police are happy to "just follow orders' to make sure the killing happens without interruption.

At this point you might need the local citizens to "sternly tell" the police that if they refuse to go do their job, they better not get in the way of anyone who decides to do the job or they will instantly be considered to be co-conspirators with the madman and treated as such.

Cue the boot lickers about how "not all police are bad, just a few bad apples, we should still worship the police".

a local gun store guy here in town emails all kinds of stuff out to guys he knows. i'm on the list....so you guys tell me if this is factual info....

More oddities re: TX School Shooter, for your pondering a

18 year old transvestite ILLEGAL who lived with his grandma. Part time job at McDonald's (8 hours a week), minimum wage. He dressed up in girl's clothes — and had a very expensive female wardrobe. Dropped out of school because he was obsessed with video games.

Had a Brand new $expensive game console. A $brand new F250 pickup “fully loaded.” $Weapons: 2 Brand new Daniel Defense (brand) AR15/M4 rifles, with Military grade Optics. Each rifle is between 3,000 and 4,000 dollars. $Thousands of rounds of Military grade ammunition. A $thousand dollar bullet proof vest. All from a part time job at McDonald's...?!

Ford F250 Platinum $71,000.00
    Clothes $3000,00
    Game Console $500.00
    Rifles $6000.00/$8,000.00
    Optics $1000.00
    Ammo $900.00
    Body Armor $1000.00
    TOTAL - $83,400.00

On Minimum Wage ??!!

Seems to me SOMEONE WAS FUNDING HIM and training him as well...

And oh - he just happens to have known the Buffalo shooter? Seriously?!

And add to the fact that those rifles were EXACTLY like one of the rifles from the Las Vegas "shooter". EXACTLY, down to the optics, AND the vertical fore-grip. And that particular configuration is (legally) only available to "Military and Law Enforcement" ...

And just before the NRA Convention, how timely...

a local gun store guy here in town emails all kinds of stuff out to guys he knows. i'm on the list....so you guys tell me if this is factual info....

18 year old transvestite ILLEGAL who lived with his grandma. Part time job at McDonald's (8 hours a week), minimum wage. He dressed up in girl's clothes — and had a very expensive female wardrobe. Dropped out of school because he was obsessed with video games.

Had a Brand new $expensive game console. A $brand new F250 pickup “fully loaded.” $Weapons: 2 Brand new Daniel Defense (brand) AR15/M4 rifles, with Military grade Optics. Each rifle is between 3,000 and 4,000 dollars. $Thousands of rounds of Military grade ammunition. A $thousand dollar bullet proof vest. All from a part time job at McDonald's...?!

Clothes $3000,00
    Game Console $500.00
    Optics $1000.00
    Ammo $900.00
    Body Armor $1000.00
    TOTAL - $83,400.00

On Minimum Wage ??!!

And add to the fact that those rifles were EXACTLY like one of the rifles from the Las Vegas "shooter". EXACTLY, down to the optics, AND the vertical fore-grip. And that particular configuration is (legally) only available to "Military and Law Enforcement" ...

Truck was his Grand parents.

Those rifles are closer to 2k a pop with tax.

He lived with his grandparents. No bills.

McDonalds pays $15hr. Say he only worked 25hrs a week= $375-tax. Call it 300. In 6 moths he could have easliy put together $7200. So yeah not a big deal to aquire the coin.

Clothes $3000,00
    Game Console $500.00
    Optics $1000.00
    Ammo $900.00
    Body Armor $1000.00
    TOTAL - $83,400.00

On Minimum Wage ??!!

So much of that is factually incorrect. In fact, all but the “tranny” is probably wrong. E.g., he worked at Wendy’s not McDonald’s. The truck wasn’t his. His optic was nowhere near a grand. Etc.

There’s so much wrong here that nobody needs to make shit up to make it look terrible. And if you’re still wondering where the money came from, he probably turned tricks for cash on the side.

So much of that is factually incorrect. In fact, all but the “tranny” is probably wrong. E.g., he worked at Wendy’s not McDonald’s. The truck wasn’t his. His optic was nowhere near a grand. Etc.

There’s so much wrong here that nobody needs to make shit up to make it look terrible. And if you’re still wondering where the money came from, he probably turned tricks for cash on the side.

that was what i thought. most if it seemed to fanciful. the old guy at the shop is getting a bit old, former Marine from vietnam era. great guy but doesnt vet his info i guess.

thanks for the clarification.

Surprised they didn’t shoot him in the back and claimed to have gotten one of two shooters before he entered.

Where did he aquire the motive.

Cop bashing, through rightly deserved in this case, is serving no one. Identifying the motive is much more important to identifying what can be done to stop it from occurring. Need to go after the type, not the tools and response to it.

So true. I hate spreading information to "strengthen the cause"; that makes us no better than MSM. The problem is we have to go to miscellaneous reports because we can no longer count on any one source of journalism. The truth should be distilled in the process, but never seems to be. Never.

The money is an issue - but the truck probably was his grandparents. Vest didn't have plates etc. Can a kid save 6K? Be interesting to see his bank records, or at least W2 if he didn't use a bank. Its hard for most 18 year old kids to hold onto cash and not spend any. He could have done tricks, he could have blackmailed someone he did tricks on. If he was transitioning this wouldn't be a stretch. But common things being common, this was a false flag with alphabet involvement. Maybe that why the parents feel it's not all his fault; I wonder what they know. We know this government does not value human life, if it can kill 100K of its own, and is planning to starve to death millions more, so 20 Latino kids is no big deal. End justifies the means, and they need to prove to the NWO that they can accomplish their goal of gun confiscation.

Yes, I know the next election will be as honest as the last.But they still have goals to accomplish by November. I wouldn't be surprised if they all out go for court-packing before November. I hope Clarence Thomas can stay alive. We are doomed, the days of what was the Constitutional Republic are numbered. The right news outlets are finally calling it "the controlled demolition of America" ...but won't share the 2000 Mules, insane.

Reactions: tomcatmv
    Where did he aquire the motive.

Cop bashing, through rightly deserved in this case, is serving no one. Identifying the motive is much more important to identifying what can be done to stop it from occurring. Need to go after the type, not the tools and response to it.
    No, every cop involved in this situation (and any others involved in any other shady shit) should be shamed into oblivion. This situation wouldn’t have been nearly as bad if the cops had done their jobs.

The problems and motivation of the shooter are important as well but he could have been stopped multiple times even before he got into the building.

Like locked doors?? In all seriousness, how could he have definitely been stop before entry?
    Well…

Yes, the door that was propped open could have been left shut. I’m not going to ascribe anything nefarious to this but it happened and it would have made the shooter’s goal much harder if it didn’t happen

He was shooting at other people for how long before he jumped the fence onto the school grounds?

And the crown jewel; he was known to the fbi before this whole thing went down. Whenever you hear someone from the fbi say someone was “known” to them, you can bet your ass they were 10x more involved than you think. Lest you think I’m making up some bold claim, I have some homework for you. Read Terror Factory by Trevor Aaronson, it’s about how the fbi is manufacturing the war on terrorism

"Both of them safely escaped the spray of gunfire that was fired at them, he said, allowing Briseno to retrieve his own gun from his wife and charge after the shooter. That’s when a police officer stopped him.

“Hey, what are you going?” he recalled the officer asking him. He told the officer that he was going to stop the gunman and pointed out that the suspect was already inside the school. He was instead told to stay back and shut up.

“I feel guilty man, because I couldn’t stop (him),” Briseno said. In the days after, Briseno said he’s helped bury five children that were killed in the attack."

They couldn’t let a “good guy with a gun” fuck up their exercise.

LEtS wAiT fOr aLL tHe fAcTs 2 cOmE oUt bE 4 wE JuDgE pOw-LeECe
    I agree, but I doubt we will never know the "real" facts. The media is involved, which virtually guarantees the truth will never surface.

I agree, but I doubt we will never know the "real" facts. The media is involved, which virtually guarantees the truth will never surface.
    I was being sarcastic. The police and just as involved and interested in twisting facts and more than likely NOT releasing all the details and footage

No, every cop involved in this situation (and any others involved in any other shady shit) should be shamed into oblivion. This situation wouldn’t have been nearly as bad if the cops had done their jobs.

The problems and motivation of the shooter are important as well but he could have been stopped multiple times even before he got into the building.
    I'll keep an open mind. All you have to do is show me one cop that would have stepped across the thin blue line and stopped the other cops from attacking and handcuffing frantic parents as a killer was in the school killing their kids.

Until then...

1A37B05E-F1B0-4BCD-84E4-7AF0A1E65FE8-2398746.png

Last edited:
    I'll keep an open mind. All you have to do is show me one cop that would have stepped across the thin blue line and stopped the other cops from attacking and handcuffing frantic parents as a killer was in the school killing their kids.

Until then...

1A37B05E-F1B0-4BCD-84E4-7AF0A1E65FE8-2398746.png
    I’d like to believe the border agent that finally did the right thing would have stopped the offending officers but he had more urgent matters to attend to

He was shooting at other people for how long before he jumped the fence onto the school grounds?
    This I don’t know 100%, sounds like he popped of a few rounds at the funeral home and made entry fairly quickly.

Beyond locking doors at the school I don’t really see anything stating how it could have been prevented. Also, a locked door would have just slowed him down, an fire arm can “unlock” a door.

This kid openly made threats of shooting up a school and was ignored. Why was this ignored?? This shit is about the sickest most desperate cry for attention there is. There were signs...

Reactions: stefan73
    D86A52E6-908A-4E14-8123-80ABA5ABE895.jpeg

I grew up with a dad who was a cop. He taught me before the cops could, to never trust them. He didn’t teach me this through his actions, but by saying those exact words, along with “they are my friends, not yours”.

Reactions: madppcs
    Timeline says 12 (twelve) minutes before he entered the school.
    This I don’t know 100%, sounds like he popped of a few rounds at the funeral home and made entry fairly quickly.

Beyond locking doors at the school I don’t really see anything stating how it could have been prevented. Also, a locked door would have just slowed him down, an fire arm can “unlock” a door.

This kid openly made threats of shooting up a school and was ignored. Why was this ignored?? This shit is about the sickest most desperate cry for attention there is. There were signs...

Reactions: GreenGO Juan

Full disclosure: I haven’t followed this too closely so if what I’m saying is wrong I will definitely listen to corrections

Was he ignored? Or was he encouraged? I’ve heard he had an fbi handler because he was “known to the fbi”. True/false? We’re probably not (ever?) going to know what exactly that entailed for a loooong time but that is a giant red flag surrounded by flashing lights and warning sirens

I’d like to believe the border agent that finally did the right thing would have stopped the offending officers but he had more urgent matters to attend to
    I'm not talking BP, I'm talking about the Uvalde PD and DPS standing around giving each other virtual handjobs and not doing anything about the shooter not to mention the other agencies that were quick to come make a show of force and back their brothers in blue when Uvalde PD cowards played the victim claiming they were now receiving death threats from the public.

Reactions: The D
    I'm not talking BP, I'm talking about the Uvalde PD and DPS standing around giving each other virtual handjobs and not doing anything about the shooter not to mention the other agencies that were quick to come make a show of force and back their brothers in blue when Uvalde PD cowards played the victim claiming they were now receiving death threats from the public.
    That’s the only taxpayer-funded agent I could think of. All of the other lemmings were going to just “follow orders” no matter what

Reactions: TexPatriot

The Democrats and PTB will attack schools, churches and other high value target places for maximum emotional impact and effect. They need to be guarded like forts and stockades from within with personnel that aren't part of the problem.

I wanted to be shocked that piggy’s took an active role in the deaths of 19 little kids and 2 adults - it should have made me very sad then I went to my office and saw this picture on the wall

1654695128112.jpeg

And said O yeah of course they did

Reactions: TexPatriot
    They don’t care because it’s not their money. Lawsuits won’t change a thing
    You can bankrupt the municipalities and counties. You can create massive budget holes. It does matter

Full disclosure: I haven’t followed this too closely so if what I’m saying is wrong I will definitely listen to corrections

Was he ignored? Or was he encouraged? I’ve heard he had an fbi handler because he was “known to the fbi”. True/false? We’re probably not (ever?) going to know what exactly that entailed for a loooong time but that is a giant red flag surrounded by flashing lights and warning sirens
    Seems he was encouraged. Coached. He and the Buffalo shooter were on the same discord. Managed/moderated by the same fbi handler.

Aaron Salter, one of the victims from Buffalo was working on and successful with running his car on hydrogen from electrolysis. He wouldn't bethe first person killed or jailed for something like that.

Probably nothing though. Politifact fact checked it and said its not true.

Reactions: The D
    Ooooh, hydrogen from electrolysis. Would be more efficient to run the car on the electricity used to run the electrolysis.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
    Ooooh, hydrogen from electrolysis. Would be more efficient to run the car on the electricity used to run the electrolysis.

But doesn't the hydrogen powered engine also drive an alternator in addition to making the car go forward and that alternator provides the electricity to do the electrolysis. :ROFLMAO: