• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

40 f ing minutes. Aka Pussies that pretend their in iraq.

Can one of you Texans weigh in on this.
Allegedly this kid shooter bought these weapons just a couple days before the shooting (like 3 days on the one and 5 days on the other ? sumpthin like that).
Does Texas not have a waiting period ?
I thought the waiting period was national and when they run your papers sometimes they get an immediate response and other times you have a mandatory wait time.
Some kid that just turned 18 surely got flagged for the mandatory wait....right ?

My thing is....how the fuck did a kid that just turned 18 buy a gun and have it in his hands so fast ?
It's just fishy, the gun timeline.

Maybe I'm completely wrong here.....but what if I'm right ?
I'm thinking this makes it much more likely someone provided the guns to the kid and the "he bought them" is an attempt to cover that up ?

I've never bought a gun in Texas so I haven't the foggiest.

There is currently no "national waiting period", and hasn't been since the late 1990s.

There is the "Brady period" of three business days for those not given a Proceed response from NICS. A small number of states enforce waiting periods; to absolutely no one's surprise, Texas ain't one (Florida is the only surprising one on this list; the rest are deep blue states).

There are no legal provisions for enforcing a waiting period for first time buyer of legal age. If that's something you feel is a good idea, by all means run it up the flagpole among this crowd and we'll see how it's received :ROFLMAO:

Some kid that just turned 18 surely got flagged for the mandatory wait....right ?

My thing is....how the fuck did a kid that just turned 18 buy a gun and have it in his hands so fast ?

I'm thinking this makes it much more likely someone provided the guns to the kid and the "he bought them" is an attempt to cover that up ?

Go glow somewhere else

According to your post he waited 3 days for one and five days for the other. So what do you think should be the waiting period?
Allegedly this kid shooter bought these weapons just a couple days before the shooting (like 3 days on the one and 5 days on the other ? sumpthin like that).
I thought the waiting period was national and when they run your papers sometimes they get an immediate response and other times you have a mandatory wait time.

MOTHER FUCKING GLOWIES CONFIRMED

View attachment 7878596View attachment 7878597

What was he supposed to do call in:
Yeah we’re gonna need a cleanup on the bbq sauce; that coconut smelling shampoo and lotion; the skrimps; and chicken wing isles! Probably

• Haha
Reactions: deersniper
Texas Department of Public Safety Official Says Cops Were Reluctant to Take Out Uvalde Shooter Because ‘They Could’ve Been Shot’

The dude says it so in the interview

What does it matter if the had it in one day or a month?

The problem is guberment surveils you every day , from your bank account to your phone, now they want to stick a Bill Gates wifi thermometer in your ass to monitor you 24/7 ,Pfizer wants you to swallow biodegradable chips so that your dealer and insurance company can check your compliance with pill poping , but a certified mental case , oh no we have to respect his privacy can't share the info on dangerous nutjobs for the background check.

Freedom is scary. I bought rifles on my 18th and handguns on my 21. Walked out. Not no more on the handguns now they’ve added a pile of finger prints license etc. Fuck all that.

The background checks are run by incompetent .gov parasites. This mental fuck up ahoukdnt have passed. The VA college shooter was a prohibited person. Still passed the 4473

No more control. Ever

67489840-4221-4758-9551-3429DF40B840.png

Can't havè it both ways.....

I'd rather have someone pressuring the shooter even with wild accuracy and full bravery than a bunch of cockbags sitting outside saying I hear shooting.

SFOD capabilities are not coming.
Quoting myself as I think more on this.,..,

As long as some sort of reasonable care was used under the circumstances……

I don’t even want a coroners inquiry.

As far as I am concerned every bullet hole was created by the maniac.

Someone goes in and risks everything to put the guy down he should be celebrated. He alone will know what happened in the fog of conflict and having to live with that would be burden enough.

Looking at it as pure mathematics by engaging that person saves lives

This deranged Psychopath created the situation, not the law officers.

Funny listening to some here who bitch about the overwhelming forced used at Waco, then out the other side of their mouth scream why didn’t law enforcement run into an elementary school guns blazing.

hypocritical much ??

Funny listening to some here who bitch about the overwhelming forced used at Waco, then out the other side of their mouth scream why didn’t law enforcement run into an elementary school guns blazing.

hypocritical much ??
Go home fed boy

A318555C-FFD4-410D-9541-A3965CA3D56F.jpeg

hypocritical much ??
slowdown cupcake, you like to mix apples and oranges or is it cognitive thinking is absent in your approach?

hypocritical much ??
No, the people at Waco weren’t hurting anyone.

They would have just had to arrest or shoot me if my child was in that building and I was there able to do something about it. I would have dealt with the consequences as they came. If true nothing but a bunch of cowards period. The children were helpless I hope they all live very long lives and this day haunts them every second of the way.
I don't have children; but, if some dumb fuck LE were to get in my way trying to save my kid in that school they may have been another number in the count. Point here being...the PoPo is only doing what they're told...arrest you if you go to church during "lockdown", arrest you if you don't have a mask on...you know...easy stuff. Or in this case...arresting or at least handcuffing the one woman trying to save her child (who did by the way). They had OVER TEN MINUTES to get that school locked down; secure the doors, etc...nobody did? WHY???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

As pissed as I am at this motherfucker who murdered these kids; I'm even more pissed at politicians, "officials", and the like...for GROSS incompetence. There is no way is there a firefight going for 10 minutes and that school isn't in lockdown.

If they are that incompenent, every single person related to that police department, city leadership, and school "security" should be given a sword and told to fall upon it - they are a FAILURE!!!

Sure, some freak got a gun and killed innocents; but even though said freak should not have likely owned a gun (summizing something would have pointed to nut-job before he purchased if juvi record exposed perhaps or maybe somebody didn't turn a form in...who knows) - but there is ZERO excuse for 10 minutes OUTSIDE and however many (would it be 30 or 40 min) that bastard was inside killing children and teachers and almost no response from LE other than keeping parents out. If anything should be banned, it's COWARDICE and incompetence (of course, then the entire of DC would be fired....).

Wanna know why cops get no respect? There ya go. Right there. (I know...I'm not supposed to berate cops, but these yahoos have tarnished LE in a bad, bad way).

Sorry, rant over.

Last edited:

So when exactly did officers enter the building? If there has been a timeline released I haven't seen it. This guy makes it sound like officers were in the building for a while before the border patrol guy (an possibly others) showed up.

Below, is just as fuzzy. Were officers in the building and that's why the shooter was barricaded in? Regardless, negotiations should not even be an option in the situation. That boggles my mind that was even a thought.

"Rep. Tony Gonzales (R-Tex.), whose district includes Uvalde, said he was told in a briefing that gunfire appeared to halt for a half-hour period after the gunman was barricaded or trapped in the classroom.

“That’s where there’s kind of a lull in the action,” Gonzales told CNN. “All of it, I understand, lasted about an hour, but this is where there’s kind of a 30-minute lull. They feel as if they’ve got him barricaded in. The rest of the students in the school are now leaving.”

Citing preliminary information, Escalon on Thursday said that “during the negotiation there wasn’t much gunfire, other than trying to keep the officers at bay.” Authorities had not previously mentioned any negotiations between law enforcement and the gunman, and Escalon did not elaborate.

Eventually, a tactical team of federal and local officers was put together. Agents from an elite Border Patrol tactical unit led a phalanx into the classroom protected by a ballistic shield. They fired at the gunman, according to two federal law enforcement officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity to provide preliminary details. The gunman fired at the officers as they entered, one official said. During the exchange of fire, the official said, one agent was shot in the foot and grazed in the head.

Authorities have not said precisely what time the gunman was shot, but Escalon on Thursday said it was approximately one hour after the first responding officers arrived. Uvalde police announced on social media at 1:06 p.m. that the gunman was under the control of law enforcement."

What a joke. What kind of training could this POS possibly have had? I guess you never know, but a single gunman against multiple law enforcement sounds like good odds the threat would be taken down. But apparently the responding officers "took cover" because the gunfire was too severe.

What a sad state of affairs this scumbag even had the ability to walk into the school.

This is why we need security officers (contractors) that are specifically trained to deal with these situations at a school AT ALL TIMES. I'm not advocating for military base level security, but 2 to 5 armed and trained security officers per school, depending on the size. All exits remain locked and visitors can only enter from the front entrance.

Where I went to high school, every door was always locked to the outside except the front. Can't see why anywhere else should be any different!

All the excuses from these LEO talking heads amaze me as there are no negotiation teams, waiting for SWAT etc. or "we might get shot" BS, this active shooting training became nationalized after Columbine. I was involved in the training myself and cannot imagine any department going against this long standing concept. First on scene engage and make entry, follow up units form 4 man teams (Quads in my AO) and make entry to close and make contact. We all know Broward County did NOT follow this concept, nor did this group here. Nothing but excuses from cowards who should be ashamed to wear a badge. And it's coming out some actually entered to save their own children. Can't make this shit up...............

There is supposedly evidence floating around that the kid said he was going to do this 4 years ago. He had also been arrested previously and the way he got in was because some teacher left a door propped open. This thing was all kinds of fucked up. And I’d be lying if I said I have been able to sleep the last few days.

There is supposedly evidence floating around that the kid said he was going to do this 4 years ago. He had also been arrested previously and the way he got in was because some teacher left a door propped open. This thing was all kinds of fucked up. And I’d be lying if I said I have been able to sleep the last few days.

It's now claimed it was two different kids arrested 4 years prior. That rep thought it was Ramos because the names were hidden.

Reactions: SilentStalkr

hypocritical much ??

The most interesting part about this comment is that is demonstrates how fucking stupid you are, brilliantly. You are literally an apex idiot.

You are comparing an event where government agents murdered 75 people including 25 children with the written approval of the Attorney General of the United States and then celebrated murdering children by flying flags and taking pictures with incinerated corpses and you equate it to a school shooting.

At Waco no one in the compound was in danger of dying except from government paid murderers. They could have simply fenced the place and let them sit until they ran out of food. Instead they waited until the windiest day of the year and used a tank to insert incendiary devices into the building to burn them out. As the victims tried to flee FBI agents shot them and left them to burn to death. All of this killing was predicated on the BATF claiming they had heard a rumor of children being abused, which literally has nothing to do with the BATF. Then the BATF decided an armed assault with 100 armed men, in broad daylight and with full media coverage was the way to resolve the issue.

A school shooting is a different event altogether. The murderer is typically a non-government employee and the event takes place over minutes or maybe hours but never 51 days. Haste is critical in stopping the event from getting much worse. Since the average cop is a fucking retard and unable to distinguish between an armed citizen defending himself and a villain it is paramount upon law enforcement to take action. Law enforcements hatred and violence towards anyone not in uniform excludes nearly everyone from helping them without risk of cops killing them for helping. Their failure to act, costs lives.

This has nothing to do with being a hypocrite and a lot to do with some people outing themselves as idiots and closet leftists.

hypocritical much ??
In Waco LEO were burning kids not saving them.

Yall are a hoot. The point is you’ll cry foul no matter what they do.

Go in hard core... Too much force.

Take 40mins(or whatever it was) to asses the situation, set up a perimeter... not enough force.

The tragedy of this is not law enforcement response to it. The tragedy is the shit bag fuck face who went on a killing spree.

All the excuses from these LEO talking heads amaze me as there are no negotiation teams, waiting for SWAT etc. or "we might get shot" BS, this active shooting training became nationalized after Columbine. I was involved in the training myself and cannot imagine any department going against this long standing concept. First on scene engage and make entry, follow up units form 4 man teams (Quads in my AO) and make entry to close and make contact. We all know Broward County did NOT follow this concept, nor did this group here. Nothing but excuses from cowards who should be ashamed to wear a badge. And it's coming out some actually entered to save their own children. Can't make this shit up...............
+1

It's been at least 20+ years of standardized school shooting practice that the first on scene engages the shooter immediately. There is no more waiting around to build up a team.

The more he's shooting at you, the fewer defenseless 4th graders he's able to execute. If you have a problem with that, your career field should not be LE - even if you enjoy arresting old ladies for going to church during a pandemic...

+1

It's been at least 20+ years of standardized school shooting practice that the first on scene engages the shooter immediately. There is no more waiting around to build up a team.

The more he's shooting at you, the fewer defenseless 4th graders he's able to execute. If you have a problem with that, your career field should not be LE - even if you enjoy arresting old ladies for going to church during a pandemic...
Nah first class I took about 2008 or so was minimum two officers, ideally four, and we were taught to move through the halls in a diamond clearing shit as we go.

It fairly recent that doctrine says you go as an individual if there is the sound of gunfire.

Run with awareness to the sound of the guns and do whatever to pressure that turd to get off his path.

It is a total shit sandwich, the worst things to be thrust into but you better be thinking before hand and preparing for what you have to do.

And it's coming out some actually entered to save their own children. Can't make this shit up...............

To their credit, not all the officers. When this one found his own child and wife (a teacher) he kept room clearing. Some of the news articles keep leaving out his one recommendation.

“I’m so angry, saddened and grateful all at once. Only time will heal their pain and hopefully changes will be made at all schools in the U.S. and teachers will be trained & allowed to carry in order to protect themselves and students”

Yeah I said some, but the killer was locked in a room killing children while the men with balls entered and cleared out the school. An hour is about 58 minutes too late to save anyone in this type of scenario, and this sounds like it may have been totally prevented if the doors were locked as they should have been. Sad is an understatement no matter what. And another total failure of everyone who was responsible for the kids safety.

Go glow somewhere else
So, you, a member since 2017 with an astounding 112 posts have the gall to call ME a glowie ?
Is your monitor reflecting your face that clearly ?
I'd suggest a matte non reflective monitor next time your unit approves a new one.

The most interesting part about this comment is that is demonstrates how fucking stupid you are, brilliantly. You are literally an apex idiot.

You are comparing an event where government agents murdered 75 people including 25 children with the written approval of the Attorney General of the United States and then celebrated murdering children by flying flags and taking pictures with incinerated corpses and you equate it to a school shooting.

At Waco no one in the compound was in danger of dying except from government paid murderers. They could have simply fenced the place and let them sit until they ran out of food. Instead they waited until the windiest day of the year and used a tank to insert incendiary devices into the building to burn them out. As the victims tried to flee FBI agents shot them and left them to burn to death. All of this killing was predicated on the BATF claiming they had heard a rumor of children being abused, which literally has nothing to do with the BATF. Then the BATF decided an armed assault with 100 armed men, in broad daylight and with full media coverage was the way to resolve the issue.

A school shooting is a different event altogether. The murderer is typically a non-government employee and the event takes place over minutes or maybe hours but never 51 days. Haste is critical in stopping the event from getting much worse. Since the average cop is a fucking retard and unable to distinguish between an armed citizen defending himself and a villain it is paramount upon law enforcement to take action. Law enforcements hatred and violence towards anyone not in uniform excludes nearly everyone from helping them without risk of cops killing them for helping. Their failure to act, costs lives.

This has nothing to do with being a hypocrite and a lot to do with some people outing themselves as idiots and closet leftists.
4A4F379E-568A-448B-8687-63563E9CF9BE.jpeg

526E160B-AAF7-412C-BD53-AAA5E2854D9D.jpeg

So, you, a member since 2017 with an astounding 112 posts have the gall to call ME a glowie ?
Is your monitor reflecting your face that clearly ?
I'd suggest a matte non reflective monitor next time your unit approves a new one.
That's right. And a dumb one to boot. I don't post much but it's because my job is not to stir shit on gun forums 8 hours a day. You have been here for 4 months. Go fuck yourself glowie.

Wait.....are we still doing the "just a few bad apples thing"? Or are we leaning a little further now?