• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ashbury 338

Re: Ashbury 338

any update? is the price sheet available now?

so ahhhhh how about that price sheet cory?

As I already wrote in another thread Ashbury is already delivering their fine chassis & rifles to the military & govnt agencies since last year , these are the prices in my knowledge :

SABER-FORSST SKO-A1 Mod-1 folding stock chassis USD 2.500,00

and the accessories .....

the monolithic rail set ( 0,20,30,40,60 MOA ) USD 499,00
the MonoPod USD 310,00
the grip angle adapter set USD 224,00
Picatinny rail kit USD 360,00

PP out

I went to a machine gun shoot this year in June. One of the army snipers that won the top sniper competition was given one of these rifles. Him and his team member were the only 2 to have it at that time. I do know it was obtainable for a reasonable price from him. I liked it, it was a pretty heavy rifle but it had a 30" barrel on it too.

do they have a price for their complete rifle?

I'm sure it will be a bigger joke than a 2500 dollar stock.

Thanks guys, that helps alot. RWS how are you going to give out pricing for the various Mods and options? I know the black SABERs are available, but what about the FDE and OD versions?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: One-Eyed Jack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks guys, that helps alot. RWS how are you going to give out pricing for the various Mods and options? I know the black SABERs are available, but what about the FDE and OD versions? </div></div>
Jack, couldn't you just have it cerakoted?

from what i see, the only difference between the mod 0 and the mod 1 are the monolithic rail on top and the side rails attached to the forend. is there anything else different between the two models to justify the 1000 dollar gap?

It's not clear to me what the $1000 includes. For example, does it include a full-length top rail or is that another $500? Folding buttstock or not? A1, A2 or A3 center section? Monopod or hook? Lots of questions. The brochure states the Mod 1 comes with a lot of items that PP lists separately.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: One-Eyed Jack</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The brochure states the Mod 1 comes with a lot of items that PP lists separately. </div></div>

Roger that , the items listed come separately from the chassis .

PP out

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Karux</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are the Ashbury stocks available for public purchase? </div></div>

Send a PM to member "huntler" and ask him. He's an Ashbury dealer and has mentioned prices for one of their stocks.

GAP Templar rifle with Ashbury stock

There not availble yet for order. Was told by the end of the month. But I was also told last year that they were sapose to be availble mid nov, but guess what that came and went. So needless to say I'm not holding my breath on the end of the month release.

I'll jumb my sales rep at ashbury at shot show to try and nail down a date.

I talked to Morris today, and will be at their Shoot before Shot... he said they have ramped up production and are building inventory so I suspect after SHOT they will be opening the gates to let product out.

They were focusing pretty heavily on ICE and now they are moving to embrace the rifles and accessories.

I appreciate the follow-up posts! we seem to be at an inflection point between old-school and next-generation.... hopefully next-generation will be available this year.

I was wanting to get one of these very bad as well but couldnt get any info or returned emails. I went ahead and bought a DTA SRS in 308 and 338LM. But this rifle still is sexy as hell

My Ashbury SABER-FORSST - Sako TRG42 338Lm combo

DSC03537.JPG

PP out

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoryT</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I've got mine
grin.gif
</div></div>

Hi CoryT,

it was nice to know you in person and to put a name together a face , this is mine ....
grin.gif

DSC03478.JPG

PP out

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1fstTA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">pinco what bag is that </div></div>

It appears to be a Mystery Ranch 3 Day Assault BVS pack.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1fstTA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">pinco what bag is that </div></div>

It's a Mystery Ranch SKIRITAI , an outstanding backpack , probably the best that I've ever had ,

PP out

Can anybody tell me where to find the Sniper Rifle Patrol Pack by Mystery Ranch and the APO magazine pouches?

PP - Awesome rig! .... plus you have accessorized well with the Vectronix.

Can please anybody reply to my small question?

Beside this, very sexy gun!

If you are looking for the pack made specificly for Ashbury, along with the pouches, I can get them for you. I'll check on price and availability.

yep, that's it, the pack from catalogue's page 23 and page 24 for the magazines. But, what about shipping them to France?

I'll get the airsoft version this sexy gun in few months too

Edit: Do anyone knows wich Surefire muzzle brake goes on this gun? My guess is the MB338SS03...

Can anyone provide me the instruction manual for the ASW338LM?