• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ATF shuts down E-forms

Some idiot programmer couldn’t figure out how to add 2/29 as a date and it crashed the system.

It’ll take the GayTF a month or two to figure it out.
Ding ding ding. That's what happens when you have a system built by the lowest bidder. I've seen mission-critical systems that weren't coded to handle leap years or leap seconds. They shut it down prior to it hitting the 29th in UTC. Brought it back up on the 1st. I got a Form 4 approval first thing this morning.

Reactions: NoDopes
And Full Auto is a cluster fuck. Not that isn't to be expected...

Eforms are back online…

7FA02E2A-9E25-4C12-A43F-890DA5D72EFC.jpeg

Guns and gadgets…meh. I quit watching him a while ago. Really want to get annoyed? Check out the armed scholar. Most click-baity thumbnails on the tube.
You mean the Armed, overly explaining "Stop with the fucking click bait" Scholar? So let's talk about this...
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And Guns and Gadgets? That is dude is like a living, breathing NRA e-mail.

I just got an email that said it was back up and running. I didn’t look to closely at it though.

Technically they are but they are only allowing one IP address per hour. Can’t rush the magical mouse controlling the site 🙄

Just certified. Kinda slow but this go around all the hick-ups with the last attempt disappeared. It populated Box 3d. (County/Parish) correctly (blank last time and not a big deal per Ask the Experts) and uploaded my prints (Definately a big deal). Time to wait. :D

I got lazy and left, I’ll head back to the store in the morning.

Also, looks the the ATF is pushing individuals through quicker than Trusts, that’s the buzz at least.

Reactions: nikonNUT
I got lazy and left, I’ll head back to the store in the morning.

Also, looks the the ATF is pushing individuals through quicker than Trusts, that’s the buzz at least.
I would be there as soon as the doors are unlocked. I feel like there is gonna be a throng of folks trying to certify tomorrow!

Reactions: alfmoonspace
So I caught this gem in the FAQ,

Q. Are there other factors other than the review process that result in longer processing times for trusts?

Yes. The most common reasons attributable to trust processing delays include:

o Failure to submit a valid trust, e.g., there is only one person named in the trust who is the settlor, trustee, and beneficiary;

So are they basically saying that they are going to be purposely delaying trusts such as the single shot trust where only one person is named on the trust while streamlining individual applications?

Because if so that’s pretty fucked up.

I have an eforms account from doing 3 via that format, and got a form letter type email,today saying the system would be back up and running again today at 4 PM.

IMG_5917.jpeg

No idea what the form two nonsense is about though; I don’t have any cans or lowers in jail right now.

I have an eforms account from doing 3 via that format, and got a form letter type email,today saying the system would be back up and running again today at 4 PM.

View attachment 8362572

No idea what the form two nonsense is about though; I don’t have any cans or lowers in jail right now.
The form 2 is for manufactures. Ignore it.

Really. I have been waiting 4 months on an Eforms Form 1, (Trust).
If it makes you feel any better, it took 5-6 months on the Form 1 for my MK18 and my PCC. At one point in the process, I had 5 stamps in the queue, three suppressors and the two SBRs. All 5 cleared within two days of each other. Basically it went like this:
  • Obsidian 9 - submitted 10/22
  • 556 RC2 - submitted 11/22
  • 762 RC2 - submitted 12/22
  • MK18 Form 1 - submitted 4/23
  • PCC Form 1 - submitted 5/23
All five of them cleared in the second week of 10/23. It really seemed like the ATF just sat on all of my stuff and did every one of my forms at once, rather than clearing them in respectable times individually.

View attachment 8362572

I got the same email

Had the gun shop submit it this morning, still giving an error code (they are using full auto). Right after I put my login info and pin it pops up error try again. Then it loops with the Captcha login all over again. I might try later today or something.

Had the gun shop submit it this morning, still giving an error code (they are using full auto). Right after I put my login info and pin it pops up error try again. Then it loops with the Captcha login all over again. I might try later today or something.
I was having the same issue yesterday and today. Paid and an error message keeps popping up.

Still down using silencer shop via eforms. Maybe Monday something will change. I’m all in for a two week turn around time.

Normally I have to listen to Alex Jones if I want conspiracy theories with this level of rigor. Thanks for the laughs 😂

Does anyone elses' Form 4s not show up in their account? I only get the emailed PDF's.
That's because it isn't "yours" until it's approved and you do the 4473. It is in your dealers account until then.
ETA: Form 4s will never show up in your eForms account.

Last edited: