• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ATF TO START CONFISCATION OF FRT TRIGGERS TOMORROW

TxWelder35

WELDERAT0R
Minuteman
  • Oct 17, 2018
    DFW

Manufacturers, wholesalers, and retailers, be prepared for the ATF stack to show up at your doors. Hide yo wife, hide yo kids, hide yo dogs.

Last edited:
    • Wow
    Reactions: stefan73
    I'm skeptical this is real, but we shall see.

I don’t think the the GOA have known to be liars

I'm not calling them liars, but wonder if the letter is just a draft that never gets executed or elaborate prank on them. Haven't seen anything posted by Rarebreed yet on their media pages, unless they want to stay silent for future court hearings 🤷‍♂️

I'm not calling them liars, but wonder if the letter is just a draft that never gets executed or elaborate prank on them. Haven't seen anything posted by Rarebreed yet on their media pages, unless they want to stay silent for future court hearings 🤷‍♂️
    It appears it was an internal email that got leaked to GOA. It appears they were gathering all the info of retailers and wholesalers that have them, and are ready to start showing up at doors.

med_1544027537_image.jpg

While the letter is watermarked (c'mon guys, that's legaleese stuff there) it appears to be complete bullshit.
    I dunno about you, but when is the last .gov letter you've seen without a big fancy letterhead ?
    I say complete and utter bullshit if that's the letter that was leaked.

I am skeptical myself, but it is supposed to be a leaked email which would be different than a "letterhead" I would think.
    While the letter is watermarked (c'mon guys, that's legaleese stuff there) it appears to be complete bullshit.
    I dunno about you, but when is the last .gov letter you've seen without a big fancy letterhead ?
    I say complete and utter bullshit if that's the letter that was leaked.

The ATF doesn't even have the balls for anyone besides a single field office to claim that the FRT is illegal. I'll believe confiscation is happening when they start knocking on doors or release an official announcement, because a fake email doesn't seem like a reliable source to speculate on.

That's today's date as well. I'd expect them to know the difference between Monday and Wednesday.

1643261275757.png

Hmm so do I just delete this now, or do we just let our imaginations of stacks of AFTs storming local gun shops run wild?

No worries, when ATF rolls up in Bearcats and go into a their hut hut stack up your sidewalk, one call on your cell phone will bring a hundred well armed, kitted up patriots, jamming the streets and blocking their escape just like Stalingrad, right? Right?
    Enough armed resistance will work. Bundy and the BLM attempted cattle theft proved it. Now just to get enough people to make it work again

No worries, when ATF rolls up in Bearcats and go into a their hut hut stack up your sidewalk, one call on your cell phone will bring a hundred well armed, kitted up patriots, jamming the streets and blocking their escape just like Stalingrad, right? Right?
    For every one that shows, they'll be 10 right here saying "I knew that thing was illegal..."

It's interesting that they are going after retailers and FFLs and not Rare Breed. They are still fighting in court, but why aren't they raiding Rare Breed if they are going into retailers and FFLs? Rare Breed still has these things for sale on their website. I do wonder if Rare Breed gets rid of the names and address of people who they sold to and only track the number of triggers they sold.

Enough armed resistance will work. Bundy and the BLM attempted cattle theft proved it. Now just to get enough people to make it work again
    It'll happen. It's just unfortunate that it won't occur until we're broke, starving and burning furniture to keep warm.

Nobody's standing up while we're fat and comfortable. We'll lose everything before we come to our senses and realize what we HAD was worth fighting for.

It'll happen. It's just unfortunate that it won't occur until we're broke, starving and burning furniture to keep warm.

Nobody's standing up while we're fat and comfortable. We'll lose everything before we come to our senses and realize what we HAD was worth fighting for.
    And realize the line should have been drawn MUCH sooner

He said pretty much exactly what I was thinking. We are too comfortable with chains being slowly placed upon us to stand up for each other, or defend the liberty of those yet to be born as the founders were.

Contrary to popular fantasy and what you may have seen in The 300, the spartans that marched to Thermopylae were all in their “later years” and had sons of majority age to take over the household in the event of the father’s death.

Contrary to popular fantasy and what you may have seen in The 300, the spartans that marched to Thermopylae were all in their “later years” and had sons of majority age to take over the household in the event of the father’s death.
    That was actually covered in the movie 300.

first off, where the fk do they have the authority to do this and secondly, the whole ATF needs to go....

Reactions: TxWelder35