• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Atlanta walk out

Heretoimproveforhunting

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 10, 2008
North TX
i am hearing that after the atlanta DA's charging today, multiple precincts off atlanta have had the shifts not show up tonight, in solidarity with officers there and around the country. what i had seen was that 4 precincts are unmaned. the mayor is asking for assistance and abutting jurisdictions are not obliging. i believe jailers have been called in to work shifts. last i saw 586 calls for seevice pending.

i dont like to hear that service in a life or death situation could potentially go unanswered, but the DA and the citizens are going to reap a bit of what they sow. i hope those officers stay out through the weekend. perhaps the outcome will bring some sense back into the discussion. but likely not.

honestly, if i was at risk of being charged with murder for justifiably using my weapon against a member of the "protected class"...i wouldnt respond to calls either.

right now they are giving officers the choice of being killed by the perp....or being killed by the electric chair.

if i was a cop right now, i would 100% be looking for a career change.

29607D27-097B-4980-B1FF-0E8F7F44F609.jpeg

I need that meme where its a guy sweating over making 2 decisions. Mine would be....

- Give the rioting mob what they want because eventually itll escalate and we can get this shit over with

- Who cares. Let all of the big liberal shithole cities burn to the ground

At least APD had officers with balls enough to do this. Had some of those other cities had departments that did that we wouldn’t be here at this sad point in US history.

While I understand and agree with what you are saying, my conscience would bother me. It is hard for a shepherd to leave his flock. I would struggle knowing of those in danger. Probably why no one walked out yet elsewhere, but at this point had to happen.

Reactions: SBRSarge
Terrible and difficult situation. As much as I like the idea of sticking it to the DA and mayor, a lot of people are gonna suffer tonight.

Yep, and leaving them with no one is not the way to win back the hearts and minds of the people. It would not seem to me like a very well thought out move. It just puts them one step closer to being defunded. The argument took a ridiculous jump from needed reforms, to burn it down. The message was hijacked, polarized, politicized and used to turn us on each other.

Reactions: 338dude
In many states it’s illegal for cops to strike.
As a lesser concern, it’s also a condition in most FOP union contracts that union members are not allowed to strike or no-show.

Yep, and leaving them with no one is not the way to win back the hearts and minds of the people. It would not seem to me like a very well thought out move. It just puts them one step closer to being defunded. The argument took a ridiculous jump from needed reforms, to burn it down. The message was hijacked, polarized, politicized and used to turn us on each other.
That’s a fair analysis. But I’m thinking they have given up winning the hearts and minds. I’ll grant you it may completely backfire. On the other hand maybe people will realize the need for them.

That’s a fair analysis. But I’m thinking they have given up winning the hearts and minds. I’ll grant you it may completely backfire. On the other hand maybe people will realize the need for them.
You are never going to Winnthe hearts and minds of these savages. They have been told from infancy police are the enemy and activley hunt them.
Fuck em

Let them fend for themselves thunderdome style. cops should all walk off the job for a month and see how it goes.

A quick Google search reveals that the Atlanta PD receives about 2700 calls for service per day, and Units are dispatched to calls 2100 times a day. Both those figures are rounded down, and I’m sure they include a lot of overlap like multiple units to the same call etc. Pretty safe to say that quite a few people want the cops there.

Ohio is trying
6 cops
800 pissed off bikers
25 BLM

In many states it’s illegal for cops to strike.

Do laws even matter anymore? Pretty sure that most of what I’ve seen going on across the country is lawlessness. I hate to say it, but if the Feds don’t get a handle on this real quick it’s going to get worse, a lot worse and when it ignites, it will move fast. Can’t believe I just advocated somewhat for more gov intervention lol. Maybe that’s what they want? Haha.

honestly, if i was at risk of being charged with murder for justifiably using my weapon against a member of the "protected class"...i wouldnt respond to calls either.

right now they are giving officers the choice of being killed by the perp....or being killed by the electric chair.

if i was a cop right now, i would 100% be looking for a career change.
He shot the man in the back then kicked him after being shot and on the ground and had a knee on him for over 2 min. Perp ran and did not shoot at him so how was he going to be killed by the perp?

these bootlickin boomers are going to disregard that video because they saw what led up to it. The man shouldn’t have been shot that night. If he was killed in the struggle yeah, good shoot. But that cop should go to jail. His ego pulled that trigger, if not his ego then it’d have to pretty soft to be in that much fear for your life of a man running away. Every one of us would be locked up in this situation (hopefully). How can you prove reasonable threat when the man is running away as fast as he can?

also someone said he is in jail because he murdered a man of the protected class (me means black) funny to say that when this cop will most likely walk but only after the tax payer pays for his legal defense and all his back pay and probably a healthy settlement. Even if convicted he’ll do the same time as someone who was in procession of a drug . Who’s the protected class again? That’s right, the strong right hand of our over bearing government.

Can anyone advise if there were any shootings or homicides in Atlanta last night?

Bang

It's shitlana they are just now seeing the garden they planted years ago come in,...who cares.
Laughing at the hearts & mind thing said above, that B/S has never worked where it's been used/tried/policy. That is just a tactic to keep the money flowing an the game in play. No H&M games in WW II and how did that turn out. That B/S started in Korea an we have not won shit past that time frame.
My Hearts & minds game works like this,...Place Pb in their hearts an their minds will change,..or Pb to the Heart will change their mind.

The Great Society!!

As far as the picture of the officer kicking the guy when he was down. I'll wait for the video for "the rest of the story" as Paul Harvey would say. There's several reasons for the pose in a freeze frame. I wonder why they didn't just play the video??

It's shitlana they are just now seeing the garden they planted years ago come in,...who cares.
Laughing at the hearts & mind thing said above, that B/S has never worked where it's been used/tried/policy. That is just a tactic to keep the money flowing an the game in play. No H&M games in WW II and how did that turn out. That B/S started in Korea an we have not won shit past that time frame.
My Hearts & minds game works like this,...Place Pb in their hearts an their minds will change,..or Pb to the Heart will change their mind.
heart-mind-50BMG.jpg

2 to the chest, 1 to the head. Ain’t no heart or mind to worry about. Too damn bad all these alter boys get their asses handed to them. Should have happened a long time ago. If not for the damn big brother cell phones, we wouldn’t even know about this poor, bastard-producing freak of nature getting his due. Idiots that vote for these dim “officials” will hopefully get all they deserve and more. I gotta quit cryin 🐊 tears, or my shirt will never dry.😭