• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Attention poors! I am the man with the golden gun.

Now we know why KAC guns are so fucking expensive.

This one that has 25kish rounds on it got a deep cleaning today as it was caked with carbon soot.

Once it was cleaned, the 24k gold KAC makes their bolts out of was revealed. I think I got the rose gold option, which adds 50fps.

View attachment 7744827View attachment 7744828

So the next time you want to go on about how your dumpster fire bargain basement PSA gun is 'just as good', remember that my shit is made out of solid gold.
That’s not the weirdest looking butt plug I’ve ever seen butt that’s not for lack of trying. (I’m talking about TheGerman and not the BCG)

Not with a Tasco scope, I don't.
D5258809-BCA0-482A-99B2-759FEA569515.gif

Blame the faggots at Apple. Thats a new iPhone.

It either has to do with the degreaser I was using or all of the wear/friction spots have been worn down to show a coating underneath?

I took everything out of the gun as it was basically just soot. Was 2 weeks worth with just lube. Had to use a spanner to get the suppressor off as QD suppressors like to carbon weld themselves to the brake.

Hit it with boretech eliminator for a bit and let it sit. Then put the broken down BCG, 2 KAC MAMS and the suppressor in a ultrasonic cleaner with water, vinegar and a little simple green. After an hour I pulled the parts out and ONLY the wear spots on the BCG had that happen. Everything else is the same as it was, just cleaner.
Maybe the vinegar did it

Or I can just melt your fillings and make a backup bolt?
Don't laugh. Recycled dental gold makes fabulous front bead sights for shotguns once you melt it down, wax it up, and cast it. Good ol type III dental gold. Polishes up bright and strong enough not to deform. Can make silver colored ones with the platinum/paladium cores from the Porcelain fused to metal crowns too! Don't think I would try to cast a bolt from it though. Maybe some super sexy take down pins.