• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Attn all 'Hide Drs. and Lawyers - Called out....

jasonk

Very Snipery
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2007
Vancouver, Washington
Well here's the deal, I agreed to post this thread in exchange for a very generous $300 donation that a lawyer who wishes to remain anonymous made today to a family in need. If you haven't seen it, I'm selling some of my personal items to raise money for a fallen soldier's family this Christmas.

Here's a link to my thread:
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3756948#Post3756948

The very generous donor asked to help with a full car payment and in exchange requested that I ask the other professionals to step up this holiday season.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr. Lawyer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jason, I'll go the $300. Lets see if we can give her an extra nice Christmas. Start another thread "Attn all 'Hide Drs. and Lawyers" You've been called out . We've had one of the professionals step forward and contribute a months car payment. This particular professional has asked me to tell you all that, collectively, you don't have a hair on your ass if you don't do the same."
</div></div>

He wanted to challenge others to give to those who need it most this Christmas, but didn't want to brag or get recognition for it.

Jason

Re: Attn all 'Hide Drs. and Lawyers - Called out....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is the pay pal address ? </div></div>

Thank you, Dr. Galli.
laugh.gif

On behalf of all beancounters I'm hurt that we aren't considered. lol

Kidding, but bumpin this up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Inogame</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On behalf of all beancounters I'm hurt that we aren't considered. lol

Kidding, but bumpin this up. </div></div>

laugh.gif
Thanks for the kind donation to the cause, Sir!!

Lots of great response so far, truly blessed by the SH community, we're going to give this family a well deserved very Merry Christmas.

Jason

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is the pay pal address ? </div></div>

This

Thanks to all, some very generous guys here. Thanks to Jeremy who donated $300 and then removed himself from the PM before I could even give him extra kudos for such a generous gift!!