• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Audien Atom hearing aid

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Rock concerts never seemed to bother my hearing but pulling the trigger on that Barrett 50 w/o ears sure did. All I heard for two days was the action cycle, then a high pitched whineing. That was 2008 and its gotten worse and the hearing gone down. I've heard of ridiculous prices on hearing aids so never thought much about it. My neighbor just paid $2500 for a pair and thought he got a deal. Then inShooting Illustrated I saw an add for these Audien Atoms @ $149 for a pair with money back guarantee.WTF, I gave it a try. Just picked them up today, charged them and put them in about an hour ago.

WOW!

It's nice to hear again and the tinnitus seemed reduced. I dont know how long theyll last but if only a year its a bargain. They got mostly 5 star reviews.

www.audienhearing.com

Audien Hearing - Rechargeable Hearing Aids​

You Shouldn't Have To Pay $1000s For Hearing Aids . Get A Full Pair For Less Than $100. 100% Rechargeable Technology. Easy To Use. Premium Sound Quality. Amazing Low Price.
    Free Shipping · On Sale 40% Off
    Models: EV1, EV2, EV3