• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

****australian nsw members read me****

F#$@! Saw heading and thought was something new apart from the Desert Tech. Yep slowly trying to take more and more. One funny thing is the firearms registry is so hopeless a lot of the time, I’m told, they don’t know what the hell you have. When they come around to check it’s to update their records. But yeah my rifles are all in colourful Manners stocks because I’m betting all those scary “Tactical chassis” rifles are in will be banned before long. I’d love an Accuracy International rifle one day but am very hesitant because of all our do gooders trying to ban everything....they should be dumped in the ocean all our pollys.

Sorry to get your hopes up Heffo, but it seems the ban is not only still in force but being used as a precedent and the rot in NSW is spreading:

Reactions: Heffo
Such sickness and lies.......what politicians are best at

A lot of people I personally know gave me shit for being "so pissed off......it's JUST bump stocks" which was always followed up in their next sentence with " the Pres had to do something."

I don't really give a shit about bump stocks themselves........it was about the principle of just conceding due to pressure.

I somehow missed the initial posting of this back in 2017.

With all of the civil unrest here in the USA during spring and summer 2020......firearm sales SKYROCKETED. I had several people I know that were never serious about firearms until all the riots broke out......then all of a sudden they saw the need....however firearm and ammo stock is so low you can find much at all......let alone enough ammo one would need to properly train if you've never squeezed a trigger before in your life.

Here in the USA the powers that be "poke the bear" every once in a while just to see how pissed off it will get when it comes to weapon bans. Even most firearm owners are WAY TOO NAIVE when it comes to proposed bans. There was a proposal after the bump stock ban that would ban a list of specifics but ended with "anything else that would increase the rate of fire." Most people being too naive have no idea what kind of fire they are playing with if something with that wording passes. Does that mean light pull weight AR triggers.......one could argue yes because it takes less force to pull ......then once that box is opened.....ban precision bolt action triggers too? What about banning 60 degree actions, actions that are smoother and maybe just all .223/5.56 since the cartridge itself is shorter and there can be "fired faster."

When it comes to firearm laws the best approach is to staunchly oppose it as fast as possible with as many people as possible.

I'm not sure how much gets relayed down there from here as far as current events but I live outside a city where the spring/summer riots happened ...........it made those wanting to argue against semi autos and 30 round mags VERY quiet during those times 🤔

Best of luck and be smart.

When facing off against Sun Tzu you better be focused on the terrain and entire situation you're walking into vs the mere sword (gun in this case) or the battle is literally over before it began and you're cut in half and never saw it coming.

Either play by their rules or try to change them (tough part is trying to figure out if it's worth your efforts). An AXMC is on my radar to obtain and I fear that even in the USA a ban on imports may happen before I can snag one.

Such sickness and lies.......what politicians are best at

A lot of people I personally know gave me shit for being "so pissed off......it's JUST bump stocks" which was always followed up in their next sentence with " the Pres had to do something."

I don't really give a shit about bump stocks themselves........it was about the principle of just conceding due to pressure.

I somehow missed the initial posting of this back in 2017.

With all of the civil unrest here in the USA during spring and summer 2020......firearm sales SKYROCKETED. I had several people I know that were never serious about firearms until all the riots broke out......then all of a sudden they saw the need....however firearm and ammo stock is so low you can find much at all......let alone enough ammo one would need to properly train if you've never squeezed a trigger before in your life.

Here in the USA the powers that be "poke the bear" every once in a while just to see how pissed off it will get when it comes to weapon bans. Even most firearm owners are WAY TOO NAIVE when it comes to proposed bans. There was a proposal after the bump stock ban that would ban a list of specifics but ended with "anything else that would increase the rate of fire." Most people being too naive have no idea what kind of fire they are playing with if something with that wording passes. Does that mean light pull weight AR triggers.......one could argue yes because it takes less force to pull ......then once that box is opened.....ban precision bolt action triggers too? What about banning 60 degree actions, actions that are smoother and maybe just all .223/5.56 since the cartridge itself is shorter and there can be "fired faster."

When it comes to firearm laws the best approach is to staunchly oppose it as fast as possible with as many people as possible.

I'm not sure how much gets relayed down there from here as far as current events but I live outside a city where the spring/summer riots happened ...........it made those wanting to argue against semi autos and 30 round mags VERY quiet during those times 🤔

Best of luck and be smart.

When facing off against Sun Tzu you better be focused on the terrain and entire situation you're walking into vs the mere sword (gun in this case) or the battle is literally over before it began and you're cut in half and never saw it coming.

Either play by their rules or try to change them (tough part is trying to figure out if it's worth your efforts). An AXMC is on my radar to obtain and I fear that even in the USA a ban on imports may happen before I can snag one.

Yes mate very different over here. But it just makes no sense, obviously it’s just all about control control control. Gun ownership in Australia is purely a pastime, hobby or for competition. So no responsible gun owner is going to break the law relating to guns and risk firearms being confiscated. A firearm cannot be used for self defence on your property here ever.....the owner himself would be the one in trouble....it’s a joke someone breaks into your house here and you beat the shit out of them....your the one most likely to get charged especially if it’s ended up outside your front door. Anyway ranting. I could right a book here. Cheers. PS all these great new firearm laws do not stop the shitbags getting their hands on illegal weapons here. Crazy logic!

................ PS all these great new firearm laws do not stop the shitbags getting their hands on illegal weapons here. Crazy logic!

Mate, I have a serious bug up my arse about the suppressor ban.
One of my duties on the property on which I live is to control the ferals, but as anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together knows, one shot from the .223, and every rabbit within miles is back underground for the next hour, whereas the only suppressed .223 I've seen here (owned by a Parks and Wildlife officer) wasn't a great deal louder than a .22, and at the range I usually shoot them, 200-300m they would not be particularly disturbed.

The reason given is the preposterous claim that that if civilians were allowed them then crims would get hold of them and somehow havoc would ensue.

As you rightly point out, crims can get whatever they want and are NOT worried about prohibition of any kind, if they wanted supressors, they'd smuggle them in with the container loads of shady firearms bring in every year or just make them.

Last year I tried to get a number from NSW police and FAR on gun crimes where a supressor was used.

Nobody could tell me, funny that.

I did find the following study commissioned for the Victorian gov.

The relevant info on supressors starts at page 22 of the PDF.

For those without the time to read it, a study of 25,000 shootings in California only 5 included a suppressor, or .02 percent.

[/URL]

Mate, I have a serious bug up my arse about the suppressor ban.
One of my duties on the property on which I live is to control the ferals, but as anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together knows, one shot from the .223, and every rabbit within miles is back underground for the next hour, whereas the only suppressed .223 I've seen here (owned by a Parks and Wildlife officer) wasn't a great deal louder than a .22, and at the range I usually shoot them, 200-300m they would not be particularly disturbed.

The reason given is the preposterous claim that that if civilians were allowed them then crims would get hold of them and somehow havoc would ensue.

As you rightly point out, crims can get whatever they want and are NOT worried about prohibition of any kind, if they wanted supressors, they'd smuggle them in with the container loads of shady firearms bring in every year or just make them.

Last year I tried to get a number from NSW police and FAR on gun crimes where a supressor was used.

Nobody could tell me, funny that.

I did find the following study commissioned for the Victorian gov.

The relevant info on supressors starts at page 22 of the PDF.

For those without the time to read it, a study of 25,000 shootings in California only 5 included a suppressor, or .02 percent.

[/URL]

Surely a land owner as yourself could get one. Haha the reasoning you were given....boy you gotta laugh. The problem is the idiots making the decisions in our country do not even know what they are or how they work. They watch movies where the bady has a suppressor and when he fires it makes absolutely no noise at all and that’s it we can’t have those. When in reality it is nothing like that unless it’s a 22LR. And exactly why not legalise....there are so many baffled mag lights out there being manufactured in backyards.... but our moronic pollies think if a 308 had one on the end it would just go pffft. Don’t think this is something to ever be approved in Australia mate....even though we all know the positives far outweigh the negs.

Surely a land owner as yourself could get one. Haha the reasoning you were given....boy you gotta laugh. The problem is the idiots making the decisions in our country do not even know what they are or how they work. They watch movies where the bady has a suppressor and when he fires it makes absolutely no noise at all and that’s it we can’t have those. When in reality it is nothing like that unless it’s a 22LR. And exactly why not legalise....there are so many baffled mag lights out there being manufactured in backyards.... but our moronic pollies think if a 308 had one on the end it would just go pffft. Don’t think this is something to ever be approved in Australia mate....even though we all know the positives far outweigh the negs.

Oh I know we've got Buckley's of ever getting any realistic movement on anything they've banned Heffo, but it's their "reasoning" that really winds me up.

They listen to total fuckwits like that Scam Lee twat, they even quoted her brainless contribution that "If a gun has a silencer(fucking HATE that word now) people wouldn't hear the shot and wouldn't know to run".
Bit hard to outrun a bullet, even a "silenced" subsonic.

The main reason nothing will improve though, is that to relax the ban the pollies would have to admit they were wrong in the first instance, something of which they are pathologically incapable.

I'm in Vic and the laws here are a little less shit, but still shit. SSAA and all the rest of the clubs don't do much, and we'd be better off with fewer of them and bigger. Why do they not stand up for us?

Oh I know we've got Buckley's of ever getting any realistic movement on anything they've banned Heffo, but it's their "reasoning" that really winds me up.

They listen to total fuckwits like that Scam Lee twat, they even quoted her brainless contribution that "If a gun has a silencer(fucking HATE that word now) people wouldn't hear the shot and wouldn't know to run".
Bit hard to outrun a bullet, even a "silenced" subsonic.

The main reason nothing will improve though, is that to relax the ban the pollies would have to admit they were wrong in the first instance, something of which they are pathologically incapable.

Yep statements like that.....will really wind you up. People with no knowledge on subjects making decisions is a big problem in life generally. And politicians like I said should all be dumped in the middle of the ocean. 👍

I'm in Vic and the laws here are a little less shit, but still shit. SSAA and all the rest of the clubs don't do much, and we'd be better off with fewer of them and bigger. Why do they not stand up for us?

Hmm yes, I’m not sure probably big dollars and don’t want to rock the boat I guess.

Reactions: Gaznazdiak
I suppose we should just be thankful we don't live in the fascist republic of Westralia
That shit hole (WA) is next level retard. The thing is though cowards in that fuckwit state keep voting for nanny state politicians. Fuck the place and it’s people.

occasionally I get optimistic about not having to constantly be on edge about about the next bit of stupidity that is going to make doing what I love, that much harder...but then you hear the NSWFR wants to revoke accreditation, as approved NSW clubs, from those clubs that operate on the other side of a NSW boarder. Meaning NSW residents that have these clubs as their approved club for target shooting need to find somewhere else or lose everything owned for that genuine reason. My license and many thousands of others are at risk here.

The fight goes on:mad:

• Angry
That shit hole (WA) is next level retard. The thing is though cowards in that fuckwit state keep voting for nanny state politicians. Fuck the place and it’s people.

occasionally I get optimistic about not having to constantly be on edge about about the next bit of stupidity that is going to make doing what I love, that much harder...but then you hear the NSWFR wants to revoke accreditation, as approved NSW clubs, from those clubs that operate on the other side of a NSW boarder. Meaning NSW residents that have these clubs as their approved club for target shooting need to find somewhere else or lose everything owned for that genuine reason. My license and many thousands of others are at risk here.

The fight goes on:mad:

That is truly outrageous DP.
The SSAA and SFFP are about as much use as a hip pocket on a fucking singlet.

I know I'm stating the obvious, but with something over 90% of the population being non shooting urbanites and no legislative protection from arbitrary Draconian changes, all major and most minor political parties are more interested in pandering to the uninformed.
They use the lack of knowledge of these uninformed to frighten them into thinking we're all potential Bryants or Tarrants just because we like shooting as a sport or for those like me, part of daily life.

Many of these gun banners are, not surprisingly, the same brainless cunts who want people like myself to capture ferals, have them neutered and released so they can enjoy their life.
New South Wales should be rechristened Nanny State Wales.

for those that are into reading

No disrespect to you here Gee Kay, it's your right to believe whatever bloats your goat, but I've done some research of my own.

Into the late Mr Vialls.

All the available evidence, and his own ramblings, show that he was an antisemitic, anti-American nutjob who would have us believe that virtually every terrorist attack or mass murder event in the last 40yrs and even one completely natural disaster, was not lone actor loons like Bryant or established terror organizations, but a conspiracy between the USA and the Israelis.

What really needs investigation is how Bryant ended up in possession of a firearm that had previously been surrendered to the Tasmanian police.
If there is any conspiritorial coverup, it was surrounding this established fact.

All his "completely scientific proof" has been gained by looking at pictures and making unfounded leaps of his very fertile imagination.

His assertion that a totally unrelated school shooting spree in the very different environment of a large open school cafeteria to the narrow, cramped space of the Broadarrow Cafe is incontrovertible "proof" that Bryant couldn't be responsible is just one example of him joining dots that just don't exist and conveniently ignoring anything that contradicts his fantasies.

Port Arthur was a tragedy for all involved, a tragedy exacerbated for the victims families by grubby little conspiracy peddlers like Vialls.

Don't forget it's this numpty who claimed, without evidence or ever leaving his PC and actually going to either location, that the Jakarta Marriott and Bali bombings were a actually done by the US and Israel, using of all things M-388 Davey Crocket munitions(despite no radiation found)

Finally, let's not forget his most lunatic assertion of them all, that the 2004 tsunami was caused not by the earthquake recorded at the time by widely separated and independent seismographs, but by his favourite whipping boys the CIA and Mossad.

Reactions: delinquent pleb
all good mate. the author maybe correct and he maybe incorrect with his evaluation of the event, but as you point out there are things that didn't add up with the official story. like many official stories of events from around the world, the evidence does not line up with the official stories told to the public.

certain people probably think i wear a foil hat but i do my own thinking and not let a govt, no matter from where, tell me what to think.

all good mate. the author maybe correct and he maybe incorrect with his evaluation of the event, but as you point out there are things that didn't add up with the official story. like many official stories of events from around the world, the evidence does not line up with the official stories told to the public.

certain people probably think i wear a foil hat but i do my own thinking and not let a govt, no matter from where, tell me what to think.

That's the key GK, I never believe anything wholeheartedly without either concrete proof that I can verify from more than one independent source or personal experience. Particularly if it's from the gummint.

I have found over the years though, that there's invariably an inverse relationship between the wildness of a given conspiracy theory and the amount of proof for it.

We, as shooters, will never regain what Little Johnny Howler and the LNP took from us.
Politicians will never, not ever, rescind a firearm ban they have enacted because it would be an admission they were wrong.

We have to stop wasting energy on what we can't change and concentrate on trying to stop any further erosion.