• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment AutoTrickler Panel Sets - V2, V3, V4 - Keep kernels off your pan!

-Obsessed-

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 22, 2022
Ohio
Cleaning up the old thread now that I have all versions ready to go.

Every set is custom designed for each setup. Every top plate, riser (round part), and cup guide is SPECIFIC to the version (V2/V3 or V4) and cup you are using (glass vs. 419).

Please PM me to order. Payment is via PP. I may be able to accept different payment, but please PM me first.

Some of these took a LOT of time to create. Others took a lot of filament to create. It all comes out in the wash, so I'm keeping the price the same across the board for simplicity's sake: $30/set.

All sets are available in white only. The color matched filament I was using before is unobtanium right now unfortunately.

I ask for up to two weeks time to ship each set. If it gets worse than that, I'll let you know when I send PP info. Some sets I may have ready to ship immediately. This will be a fluid process; please be patient and I'll be sure everyone gets what they want.

If you have already messaged me about a set, I'll reach back out to you. I have a list of folks that were waiting on the V3 sets for example.

The V2 and V3 setups are essentially identical, so you can use a V3 set for the V2 AutoTrickler.

Here are pictures of what is included with each set, and also installed on the scale.

V3-Glass.jpg

V3-419.jpg

V4-Glass.jpg

V4-419.jpg

*this listing is lowlight approved for my Support Level.

If you have any questions, please let me know, and feel free to post pictures of your setups here once you receive them!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Received my V4 glass cup. Fits great and looks great, now just waiting to finish setting up new reloading room to use.

Huge help with ball powder not sitting on the back of the 419 tray...... only to realize it and then not know how long it's been sitting there. I like this very much. V3/419 version

Thanks for the two sets V4 419 cup everything looks good giving one set to a friend who has the V4 and I’m still waiting on my order to be filled. Sorry it took so long to give a feedback but I was on vacation.
Don DeBord xb52hcc

PM incoming I'll take a v4 with area419 cup set up

Just to add to what everyone already knows - these panel sets (especially the top plate that covers the scale) is an excellent upgrade, and @-Obsessed- is more than GTG.

Lot of sets going out tomorrow! I will send tracking shortly...

To all others, I appreciate the patience. My wife can assure you I'm working as best I can to get these out the door. :ROFLMAO:

Just to provide an update, shipping time is now only a couple days!

I'm also working on an updated V4 Glass version that will cover slightly more of the pan and utilizes a new cup guide (similar to other versions) instead of the included gray cup guide that comes with the ATV4.

Reactions: Drhorsepower
Cleaning up the old thread now that I have all versions ready to go.

Every set is custom designed for each setup. Every top plate, riser (round part), and cup guide is SPECIFIC to the version (V2/V3 or V4) and cup you are using (glass vs. 419).

Please PM me to order. Payment is via PP. I may be able to accept different payment, but please PM me first.

Some of these took a LOT of time to create. Others took a lot of filament to create. It all comes out in the wash, so I'm keeping the price the same across the board for simplicity's sake: $30/set.

All sets are available in white only. The color matched filament I was using before is unobtanium right now unfortunately.

I ask for up to two weeks time to ship each set. If it gets worse than that, I'll let you know when I send PP info. Some sets I may have ready to ship immediately. This will be a fluid process; please be patient and I'll be sure everyone gets what they want.

If you have already messaged me about a set, I'll reach back out to you. I have a list of folks that were waiting on the V3 sets for example.

The V2 and V3 setups are essentially identical, so you can use a V3 set for the V2 AutoTrickler.

Here are pictures of what is included with each set, and also installed on the scale.

View attachment 7907533
View attachment 7907534
View attachment 7907535
View attachment 7907536

*this listing is lowlight approved for my Support Level.

If you have any questions, please let me know, and feel free to post pictures of your setups here once you receive them!

Thanks!
Need one for v3 with glass cup

All orders shipped at this point. :) Last batch went out this AM.

Now I'm building some inventory of each time for immediate shipment.

Reactions: Drhorsepower
New V4 Glass Cup version has been shipping. It's not much different than the previous version, but I figure it warranted a little update since I've been making my own cup guide for the other versions. It reduces the amount of the exposed pan a bit more than using the stock cup guide (simply because the stock cup guide is much deeper/wider, which reduces the top plate/cover size).

Starting another run. Depending on how many/quickly these sell, it may be my last run. I think the order queue may be dried up at this point. :)

Thanks guys, everyone should be responded to! Let me know if you didn't hear back from me!