• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Autotrickler V3 - CE Products?

NiteQwill

Best to jump high, and far!
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2012
Uncle Sam's Bottom
Anyone know how to get a hold of someone at CE Products? I've tried FB messenger, calling, and emailing.

My biggest guess is they're closed due to COVID19. ?‍♂️?‍♂️

Just checking on the status of an order for an Autotrickler 2 months ago.

Reactions: elfster1234
I got mine in February after about 7weeks so not that far behind the time it took when we didn't have any rona issues. They responded at that time to email.

Reactions: NiteQwill
Called the listed 1-800 number. Got a generic voicemail message. Not helpful!!!

Has anyone left messages on their facebook or IG pages?? and gotten a response??

Andrew

Called the listed 1-800 number. Got a generic voicemail message. Not helpful!!!

Has anyone left messages on their facebook or IG pages?? and gotten a response??

Andrew
I left a Facebook message again yesterday. Nothing.

I wish they would, at a minimum, post a message about their closure if it's in fact related to the virus.

I was going to place an order today so tagging for interest

They are still working, but getting a hold of them is impossible. I pre-ordered a Autotrickler v3 kit on 2/7 and emailed them on 4/1 about how much longer it would be and got zero response. BUT, I got a shipping notification on 4/8 and it will arrive tomorrow. So they are alive but not communicating, lol

They are still working, but getting a hold of them is impossible. I pre-ordered a Autotrickler v3 kit on 2/7 and emailed them on 4/1 about how much longer it would be and got zero response. BUT, I got a shipping notification on 4/8 and it will arrive tomorrow. So they are alive but not communicating, lol
That's good to hear. Hopefully a few of us are not too far behind you! Thanks for the update.

I placed my order on 2/18/20 for the full kit. I finally called at the end of March and was told my scale was coming in on the 4/3 delivery. When i didn't hear anything for over a week, i emailed on 4/8 and now have email correspondence stating it will be here on the 4/20 delivery. I don't feel like doing the math from 2/18 to 4/14, but eyeballing it, i'm at 2 fucking months

I ordered Feb 28. Good to hear they are still operational. I'm in no rush to get mine. Seeing as how the PRS season is on hold and almost all gun ranges I go to here in Virginia are mostly closed I'm barely shooting.

Edit: Date I placed the order

Last edited:
Right now …. bank on 2 months.

Finally got thru to a human at CE Products.

I ordered 7 March. My shipment date is planned for 4 May.

So ready for it to be here.

Andrew
Did you call? Or receive a reply via somewhere else? I've tried calling multiple times... no hit.

What's your order number? Maybe I can guesstimate when I should expect mine. My order is #5156 placed February 26th.

Thanks for the update.

Anyone else feel like Area 419 is really missing the boat on not coming out with their own complete system? Their customer service is second to none and they're already making most of the components. Seems like a huge missed opportunity to me.

Anyone else feel like Area 419 is really missing the boat on not coming out with their own complete system? Their customer service is second to none and they're already making most of the components. Seems like a huge missed opportunity to me.
They had an AMA on Reddit a few days ago under /r/longrange and they have a lot of stuff in the works, it appears. A powder thrower is not one of them. I talked to Craig offline and asked about it and given the solutions like the Autotrickler, they feel it may not be worth the endeavor at this time.

Did you call? Or receive a reply via somewhere else? I've tried calling multiple times... no hit.

What's your order number? Maybe I can guesstimate when I should expect mine. My order is #5156 placed February 26th.

Thanks for the update.

I used the 1800 number listed on the Autotrickler website. My order was 5259. But given the timing I has given... I'd expect yours coming the end of April.

andrew

Does CE Products send tracking info upon shipment? UPS? FedEx? Received the charge for final payment a few days ago. Woohoo!

It goes through Canadian post, so I don’t think it tracks in a timely fashion. (You get it before they update the shipping)

It goes through Canadian post, so I don’t think it tracks in a timely fashion. (You get it before they update the shipping)
Thank you for the info. Been looking forward to this for awhile.👍 let's see how long it takes to get to the West coast.

Just called CE Products and spoke to someone. They said they are expecting a shipment of Autotricklers on Tuesday and should be shipping out complete sets maybe end of next week. I'm order #5171RS ordered Feb 28.

I tried to order a Autotrickler v3 kit from the CE web sight . They said they won't ship to Ca. They referred me to a US company called Data Weighing Systems. Called them spoke to Wayne, he said 6 weeks. I ordered 3/9/20 it shipped 4/17/20. DWS was a good company to deal with. They answered emails and sent tracking when it shipped. The V3 is awesome.

I tried to order a Autotrickler v3 kit from the CE web sight . They said they won't ship to Ca. They referred me to a US company called Data Weighing Systems. Called them spoke to Wayne, he said 6 weeks. I ordered 3/9/20 it shipped 4/17/20. DWS was a good company to deal with. They answered emails and sent tracking when it shipped. The V3 is awesome.
The only reason I didn't go with DWS is because they don't include a 100gm calibration weight. May have changed.

I do admit, the communication from CE Products leaves a lot to be desired... They took final payment earlier this week and still no tracking or answer of my email regarding such tracking availability.

The only reason I didn't go with DWS is because they don't include a 100gm calibration weight. May have changed.

I do admit, the communication from CE Products leaves a lot to be desired... They took final payment earlier this week and still no tracking or answer of my email regarding such tracking availability.

Yeah I did buy the weight separate. DWS was easy to deal with. The V3 is very nice. Only problem is now Im looking at some of the Area 419 upgrades.

Yeah I did buy the weight separate. DWS was easy to deal with. The V3 is very nice. Only problem is now Im looking at some of the Area 419 upgrades.
I already bought the entire Area419 kit before j bought the Autotrickler. Lol 🤦🤦

FYI: just received the updated trickler base from 419, and it moves/positions the trickler tube lower, to contend with the V3 powder drop nozzle (with integral baffle) which sits lower than the V2 419 nozzle. Much easier to adjust as well.

Reactions: Rhed and NiteQwill
FYI: just received the updated trickler base from 419, and it moves/positions the trickler tube lower, to contend with the V3 powder drop nozzle (with integral baffle) which sits lower than the V2 419 nozzle. Much easier to adjust as well.
Good to hear! Looking forward to installing the Area419 goodies... Which have been sitting in a box for months... Ha!

Got my email today, ships week of the 4th

HIghly recommend the updated lid. Well worth the cost to see through it, as well as the stiffer platform for the thrower.
Your the 3rd persons whose recommended these exact upgrades to me.