• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Autotrickler V3 - CE Products?

My order was placed 4/18 ...I called earlier this week and was told it would be 2-3 more weeks. I was also told they are having challenges with getting the 3D printing material given the demand for other Covid uses. That would be 8-9 weeks in total so trending towards the longer cycle.

My order was placed 4/18 ...I called earlier this week and was told it would be 2-3 more weeks. I was also told they are having challenges with getting the 3D printing material given the demand for other Covid uses. That would be 8-9 weeks in total so trending towards the longer cycle.
I ordered mine right around the same time. Damnit.

Ordered mine March 25, received end of May. At the time, it sounded like CE Products had been waiting on a bulk shipment of the Autotrickler parts to package up with scales and send back out. With enough back orders built up - probably shipping out in batches when they get the parts.

Anyone's autotrickler just randomly shut off and turn back on by itself sometimes? I've had it happen a few times while dumping some powder.

Anyone's autotrickler just randomly shut off and turn back on by itself sometimes? I've had it happen a few times while dumping some powder.
Are you using the right power transformer? I've never had that happen (V2) but mine came with 2 power supplies. I think one is original to the scale and the other has more output. Seems I saw something a while back about this happening, and the wrong power supply was being used. If you got 2, be sure you are using the higher rated one.

Are you using the right power transformer? I've never had that happen (V2) but mine came with 2 power supplies. I think one is original to the scale and the other has more output. Seems I saw something a while back about this happening, and the wrong power supply was being used. If you got 2, be sure you are using the higher rated one.

Mine did the exact same thing. I sent Adam an email that's what he told me.

Not a single issue since.

Also, I saw that Unknownmunitions will be selling Autotricklers soon.

I do have the two power supplies that came with it. Didn't even know there was a difference. Makes sense. Thanks a lot.

Not sure where my order falls in this. Im #5565.
20200610_074808.jpg

I'm still waiting on # 5534. Ordered on 4/12/20 so I'm right at the 8 week ETA. Hope I am in this group being shipped.

ETA - Just checked my inbox again and saw I have the same email. The senders display name was different than my original message from CE and that's why I missed it.

Order # 5534 - got my invoice for the full amount this morning. Now waiting to see how long it takes to ship.

Im #5536. Still waiting on my email for final payment

I got the email on the 9th also, no word yet. I never registered an account with CE, so I never got an order conformation the first time, nor did I remember my order number. CC payment is all I have to go off, 4-15

• Wow
Reactions: MarinePMI
Milo, I'm not implying anything negative, but I'm honestly shocked you don't already have one of these!

I suspect (judging by some of your meticulous posts on testing), you're really going to like the ATV3.

I got the email on the 9th also, no word yet. I never registered an account with CE, so I never got an order conformation the first time, nor did I remember my order number. CC payment is all I have to go off, 4-15
I’d give them a call. I got an email confirmation when I put in the preorder and that’s how they notified me of final payment. You may want to get your email on file

I'm #6111, so I guess I'm looking at late Aug, early Sept? maybe???

BTW , just as a matter of conversation, what Area 419 "upgrades" gave you the most "bang for the buck" or made things more accurate or easier?
If that's possible?
I'm thinking the autotrickler billet body/stand and the see through lid for a start?

I’d give them a call. I got an email confirmation when I put in the preorder and that’s how they notified me of final payment. You may want to get your email on file
They sent an email the 9th, just no followup.

Just as a follow up question for the folks that have received the V3 recently, I watched the video that demo'd some of the "improvements" does that negate some of the Area 419 upgrades? or are they still worth it? Thanks

Milo, I'm not implying anything negative, but I'm honestly shocked you don't already have one of these!

I suspect (judging by some of your meticulous posts on testing), you're really going to like the ATV3.
I had # 64 of the original Auto Trickler system, feeding it was a giant PIA. Sold it, had it 2 mos and paid for the first upgrade on trickler model, kinda said fuck this. I do believe now he has model that will stand, looking forward to it now.
I do fine with CM's, and feel I could continue with them, but there are times when a guy ends up with a charge specific load, and the V3 will shine. I did miss not having the fx 120i stand alone for verifications at times.
I am keeping 3 CM's for 223 ammo, what the heck, Dillon not for me.

Reactions: MarinePMI
Bad news guys, just called, they only got 15 of the 38 Autotrickler units shipped in.... let the wait continue....
I wish I had read this yesterday, I seemed to have been dropped like a fat chick just when shit was getting serious.

#5534. Just got the email with tracking # from CE and it is shipping out today.

5707 here placed on Apr 25, 2020. Assuming these are not the order numbers for just Autotricklers. I did contact Adam 2 weeks ago (Jun 2) and was told no later than the 26th. Fingers crossed.

Order #6125 placed on June 15th...

Day 3.... Took up smoking again.
I quit smoking to pay for ammo in the 90's. $1.75 a pack and $14.00 a carton on base around 98. Blazer .45 ACP was $8.99 a box. 5 boxes of ammo or 3 cartons of cigarettes.

Reactions: Mr. F
While this may? or may not? be the right place to ask, but with a gathering of like minded people, I wondered if anyone considered? or is using an "anti-static" mat? or a power conditioner with there Autotrickler set up? Nays & Yays appreciated. Cheers

While this may? or may not? be the right place to ask, but with a gathering of like minded people, I wondered if anyone considered? or is using an "anti-static" mat? or a power conditioner with there Autotrickler set up? Nays & Yays appreciated. Cheers
Interested in this as well. I was planning on just mounting it to a sturdy table but I’m sure there is more m not thinking about

Great question. I do use an anti-static funnel, but since I live in a low humidity climate I wonder if an anti-static mat would be a good idea under the V3 and scale.

I have been following the autotrickler stuff for awhile and i think im finally about to pull the trigger and put a deposit down. It sucks i will potentially be waiting for 3ish months but with a baby due in the next 4 weeks i will be busy enough it should fly by. I have just been putting up with the charge master long enough. It does its job but i feel like im ready for the upgrade. It’s getting to the point for me that the known fluctuations of .2gr +/- on my charge master is kinda getting under my skin.

I ordered mine on 5/8....guess I can slide that purchase of the AMP Annealer up in front since I can wait until next month to pay off the autotrickler.

Reactions: gunsnjeeps
I do use a power conditioner, no anti-static mat, but I did ground it. I also have it on a marble slab.

After a year or so of dreaming about an autotrickler V3 and tolerating my current Lyman scale, I made the leap and ordered the V3 yesterday. Now the wait begins!!

Reactions: NiteQwill
5532 - paid for and en route via UPS.

Showing as still being in Hodgkins, Illinois since Friday, with a supposed scheduled delivery date of tomorrow.

Shall see if they manage to lose this in the same manner they did a 6mm Bartlein barrel I sold on here last month. :rolleyes:

Received mine in a few days after it shipped and it’s all set up and ready to do. The FX-120i manual is 50+ pages. You only really need the calibration section from it. My FX from CE was already programmed correctly for the AutoTrickler, which I’m assuming CE did for me.

5532 - paid for and en route via UPS.

Showing as still being in Hodgkins, Illinois since Friday, with a supposed scheduled delivery date of tomorrow.

Shall see if they manage to lose this in the same manner they did a 6mm Bartlein barrel I sold on here last month. :rolleyes:

I just received mine today. Seems like it got stuck in Hodgkins IL for around a day before it moved on. Seems like they sometimes miss scanning a package so it's in route, but the tracking info doesn't update. Fingers crossed for you.

Received mine in a few days after it shipped and it’s all set up and ready to do. The FX-120i manual is 50+ pages. You only really need the calibration section from it. My FX from CE was already programmed correctly for the AutoTrickler, which I’m assuming CE did for me.

When you say programmed what specific programming/settings does it have to be in for it to integrate with the Auto T V3?