• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Autotrickler V3 - CE Products?

Whoaaa that is cool that A&D integrated a SOP for the V3. Shows a high level of commitment right there.

Understood. Thats where i ordered from... A week ago....

I just pulled the trigger today as well. Sat down to load 80 6.5creed and when i went to calibrate my charge master i noticed the empty pan weight was 152.3 instead of 151.3 like it usually is... so i then proceeded to wipe it all down with a dryer sheet like I usually do and recalibrate.. same thing... switched it over to grams and put a 50g weight on it, it displayed 40.xx.. put a 100g weight on it and it displayed 91.xx... so i just walked away before i let it get to me.. it always happens before im about to sit down and load a decent amount of rounds for a range trip i am planning the next day.. maybe this 2 month wait won’t drag by. BTW, im order 6222

Reactions: mildot326
I just pulled the trigger today as well. Sat down to load 80 6.5creed and when i went to calibrate my charge master i noticed the empty pan weight was 152.3 instead of 151.3 like it usually is... so i then proceeded to wipe it all down with a dryer sheet like I usually do and recalibrate.. same thing... switched it over to grams and put a 50g weight on it, it displayed 40.xx.. put a 100g weight on it and it displayed 91.xx... so i just walked away before i let it get to me.. it always happens before im about to sit down and load a decent amount of rounds for a range trip i am planning the next day.. maybe this 2 month wait won’t drag by. BTW, im order 6222
I ordered with CE and I'm order 6205. Wonder if those order numbers are just for Autotrickler, or if it's including every item on their website.

Yeah i was hoping that was not the number of v3 kits that were being sold. Im trying to patiently wait lol. This has kinda helped me forget about omega 9k that has been in jail for about 5 months now.

so have we been consistent for 8 week delivery? im just curious if I should blow my cash I have on hand for the CE order on hookers and blow

What if we all get our Autotricklers...and there is no powder left on the market to trickle?....I'm getting uncomfortably low on N565....already out of RL-26 and Retumbo....I may have enough to last the rest of the season...but it is going to be pushing it for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: gunsnjeeps
Just used mine for the first time and I have to say it definitely lives up to it's reputation. Very accurate charges in about 9 seconds. Worth the wait for sure! I did have issues with CFE 223 powder sticking to the powder cup. Tried the dryer sheet trick and it helped, but not a solution. Extruded powder had no issues at all. I have the MK Machining powder cup on order in the hope CFE 223 won't stick to it.

Just used mine for the first time and I have to say it definitely lives up to it's reputation. Very accurate charges in about 9 seconds. Worth the wait for sure! I did have issues with CFE 223 powder sticking to the powder cup. Tried the dryer sheet trick and it helped, but not a solution. Extruded powder had no issues at all. I have the MK Machining powder cup on order in the hope CFE 223 won't stick to it.
I would suggest the Area419 upgrades. I have zero issues with CFE 223, Varget, etc. powder.

Im probably going to get the clear lid. I just put my deposit down a few days ago so i have another month at least before i should order it lol

You can also order the lid thru CE for the same price and have it all come at once.
Im probably going to get the clear lid. I just put my deposit down a few days ago so i have another month at least before i should order it lol

I ordered mine June 5th and was told to expect shipment around the 3rd week in July.
Yeah that’s about the wait time I had. They gave me the option of get the scale now or wait and they sent me the scale out first thing. I think I was told the V3 would be 4-5 weeks and ended up with it just shy of 4 weeks. Called and talked to them and the guy I spoke with was very helpful.

Reactions: Lunchbox27
Any specifics? or what's "must" and what's a "bonus? Thanks
I’d say upgraded trickler base and clear lid for sure. I ended up buy the cup, trickler lid, and the auto throw straw. Good stuff

I ordered mine 4/16/2020 and received mine yesterday 6/30/2020. My purchase order was #5541. Got it setup last night and going to get some powder thrown tonight hopefully. It was super fast on the powder throw tests I did last night . Now I just need to fine tune it to what my throws are going to be. The blue tooth user interface is super simple and easy to adjust. I think the wait was worth it so far. I think i'm going to just be happier as time goes by with it.

I called today to add the clear lid to my order. While i had them on the phone i asked what their current lead time was and he told me should be around the end of july for me. I placed my order about a week ago.

Reactions: CShooter92
I called today to add the clear lid to my order. While i had them on the phone i asked what their current lead time was and he told me should be around the end of july for me. I placed my order about a week ago.
I sent CE an email the other day asking about the lid too with no response. I will give them a call.

I called and got an answer right away. Handled it over the phone and had an email from them within minutes.

From 419's website: "This is only compatible with Area 419 V2 Auto throw Housings or V3 Thrower housings." Does this mean only Area419 throw housings or does it work with the V3 throw housing from Adam? I ordered mine on 5/28 and wanted to add the lid to my order, just want to make sure it works.

How are you guys cutting the plastic wind block pieces? I’ve seen people cut a circle in the side for the AutoTrickler. I’ve also seen people cut two of them in half and use them on the autotrickler side and on the front and have just enough room for the pan to go in. I’d like to do this but not really sure how to go about it without breaking them.

How are you guys cutting the plastic wind block pieces? I’ve seen people cut a circle in the side for the AutoTrickler. I’ve also seen people cut two of them in half and use them on the autotrickler side and on the front and have just enough room for the pan to go in. I’d like to do this but not really sure how to go about it without breaking them.
I don't use the right side and front panels. I don't have wind in my basement. The scale readings are very stable without them.

With exceptional patience and I’m being completely serious. If you try to drill too big a hole it will shatter the plastic like glass. Use a regular drill and start out with something like a 1/8 bit. Then go to a 3/16, then 1/4, then 5/16 , 3/8 and so on until you have the hole the size you want. Rush it and it will shatter.

Reactions: Milo 2.5
I had accidentally deleted my email with my order number....sent an email off and found I'm #5838...which is May 7th order date. Said they are currently shipping orders for April 26th....so it won't be much longer...I hoping this fixes some issues I have with vertical stringing at 1 mile. I can dial in a load that has a decent speed node...but when it goes from 70F to 95F in a few hours...I'm outside my node in the afternoon it seems. So a more precise piece to piece powder volume load should help me out. My current setup only allows me 0.2gr accuracy.

I had accidentally deleted my email with my order number....sent an email off and found I'm #5838...which is May 7th order date. Said they are currently shipping orders for April 26th....so it won't be much longer...I hoping this fixes some issues I have with vertical stringing at 1 mile. I can dial in a load that has a decent speed node...but when it goes from 70F to 95F in a few hours...I'm outside my node in the afternoon it seems. So a more precise piece to piece powder volume load should help me out. My current setup only allows me 0.2gr accuracy.
At least you got an email. I never created an account, checked out as guest, and did not think of saving the order #, I did get an email saying my balance was due, then went dead. I finally got a call the 22nd and paid in full, again dead. I replied to the email, and got a receipt, but no track #. I have been in limbo for 9 days as to where things are.
I am not concerned that I will not be getting my order, just been in the dark. Anyone who orders, set up an account.

On your node in heat, a 20K scale would not help you, you are on the ragged edge, .1gr of powder isn't going to settle it down. If you need to shoot in high heat, I'd buy an electric cooler for ammo.

I checked out as guest too....sent the email and said here is the address you have for shipping...and my email...can I have an order #...and they promptly sent it.

As far as .1gr goes...I agree...but I fear with my current setup...it is more like .3 average...with some going higher as the scale floats...I'll just say it is a Hornady autocharge and you will probably understand...heh. It may say it is within .1...but it is not. I did test some more loads yesterday....with a 250gr ATip...and found better vertical dispersion....I'll use it at the next match.

Reactions: Milo 2.5
I called early this morning and talked to a guy who said my order was going to ship today!! I said that I hadn't received an email requesting the final payment. His reply was "OH". Said he was going to sent the payment email but so far I've not seen it. Sure hope it ships.

How was it shipped? UPS, FedEx? I checked out as a guest as well, order #6012RS, so I guess I have a while to wait. I should get a shipping notification if it is FedEx or UPS as I have accounts with both and get notified if anything comes my way.

After reading this thread...and talking to a lot of people at the range and in matches.....they sold a shit ton of these. I guess everyone went through the mental gymnastics as I did...to justify the purchase of a $950 system to help with reloading....and we all decided it was well worth it to us.

I didn't have to think too long...but with the Primal Rights primer seater....I'm having a harder time justifying it in my mind.

How was it shipped? UPS, FedEx? I checked out as a guest as well, order #6012RS, so I guess I have a while to wait. I should get a shipping notification if it is FedEx or UPS as I have accounts with both and get notified if anything comes my way.
I got this email, final payment, #6010RS, I talked to Trevor this am, supposedly shipped, asked for track #, have not got it yet.
Funny, I figured CE Products was Caimbridge, I had ordered a fx120i from them 3-4 yrs ago, did not create account then either.
Capture3.PNG

After reading this thread...and talking to a lot of people at the range and in matches.....they sold a shit ton of these. I guess everyone went through the mental gymnastics as I did...to justify the purchase of a $950 system to help with reloading....and we all decided it was well worth it to us.

I didn't have to think too long...but with the Primal Rights primer seater....I'm having a harder time justifying it in my mind.
Man a month to go for mine.

The gymnastics were easy. RCBS only has a 1 year guarantee. Day 367 and you buy a new one. Faster and more accurate than anything except a Promethius. I don't know how they compare as I've never looked into the Promethius. I'm on a 15 year old PACT. Works ok but slow and over shoots 1 in 10. The dispenser has been in twice for warranty work.