• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Baby Daddy gets smoked by the cops

Am I the only one who cannot stand the utterance "baby daddy" or "baby momma"? Like nails on a chalkboard to me. A siren that blares "I'm low-class, and a retard".

I don't usually say this, but I kinda felt a bit bad for the cop on this one. With really no warning at all he went from chillin, (probably) beating off to donut pics and enjoying a coffee, to having to shoot someone several times in the chest. Mentally, that has to be a lot to deal with.
No, you're not the only one. Anyone who uses the terms babymamma / babydaddy is a candidate for a late term lead abortion as far as I'm concerned.

Fortunately, I lack the emotion that would make me feel bad for shooting some babydaddy that was planning on shooting me. Fuck him, his babymamma and his whole fucking white trash family.

Last edited:
A memorial next to trash heap and another stolen car thats being stripped.
Fitting.

Last edited:
Too bad for everybody involved but this is what happens (grief and death) when you walk up to a car with a gun in yer hand and open the door. If it had been me in the cops position I'd have done the same thing. I feel for the officer that shot him. And Dudes Family and kid. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

VooDoo

I guess we know now that the retard-apple did not fall far from the retard-tree:

"
But Mark Jaggers, the father of Mark Jaggers Jr., told LPM News his son wasn’t trying to carjack the officers. Instead, Jaggers said, his son thought the car had been stolen and left in the alley next to his home. His son was planning to take it out for a joyride, inspired by a TikTok trend, Jaggers said.

“A carjacking is when you run up on people with a pistol out and demand them to get out of the car,” Jaggers said. “My son never knew nobody was in that car.”

“My boy’s seen the car … he thought maybe somebody had stolen it and left it there. So he was gonna run up in there and take the car joyriding,” Jaggers said. “But as soon as he opened the door, the police shot him.”
"
Then ther's the rest of the spin.

"Mark Lee Jaggers Jr., age 21, passed away peacefully on Monday June 19, 2023."

🙃

Then ther's the rest of the spin.

"Mark Lee Jaggers Jr., age 21, passed away peacefully on Monday June 19, 2023."

🙃
He looked pretty peaceful when they were doing chest compressions on him.

You may want to reassess your life choices if your gf refers to you as her babydaddy.

Last edited:
I'll agree, but politically DFW, Houston, San Antonio, El Paso,, are all pretty close. They will turn Texas Blue within 2 Elections. Much like my home state, Virginia, where 100 of 106 counties declared themselves 'Second Amendment Sanctuary Counties' there are tow Texas'. The small blue shitty's and the rest of the state. Austn is just the epitome of a great place going to shit. Literally.
Have to agree, Beto almost took Cruze's seat two years ago , never would have thought it would have been that close , but it's coming and not alot we can do about it except prepare for more liberal BS , I'm 67 with no kids or grandkids so all I have to worry about is myself , just hope when they find my corpse it's surrounded by a huge pile of brass.

Have to agree, Beto almost took Cruze's seat two years ago , never would have thought it would have been that close , but it's coming and not alot we can do about it except prepare for more liberal BS , I'm 67 with no kids or grandkids so all I have to worry about is myself , just hope when they find my corpse it's surrounded by a huge pile of brass.
Same here, 73 no wife, no kids, but shouldnt your post read ....."Surrounded by a huge pile of liberals"?

I love the LPM story where daddy says his son wanted to jack the people in the stolen car, descibes his armed sons planned and then denies it happened.

Best part was when he said, "I want my version of the story to be true".

Fucking genius

• Love
Reactions: Maggot
I love the LPM story where daddy says his son wanted to jack the people in the stolen car, descibes his armed sons planned and then denies it happened.

Best part was when he said, "I want my version of the story to be true".

Fucking genius
This brings up Bill Burr's question of why people with obvious bad genetics continue to reproduce, knowing the results are going to be the same.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RanchhandTCR
It is like every other place in the country. The city is blue and everything else is free.

God I have so many stories, you guys have to wait 720 days, not that I am counting or anything.
I've been out for 15 years now... oh so glad to be out.

Reactions: Bender
So if so one opens my car door I can start shooting?
If they are a threat to cause great bodily harm or death usually yea... cant see what he had in his hand when the door was opened. In my humble oppinion if you come up to me wearing a mask and open my door you deserve to be thrown in a hole and covered with lime

Maybe cause we pay them for it?
And because their brains are too stupid to realize how stupid they really are.

As my dad said to me one day, "Son, youre biggest problem is that your dick is still harder than your brain." He was right at the time, may still be. I miss that old boy.

If they are a threat to cause great bodily harm or death usually yea... cant see what he had in his hand when the door was opened. In my humble oppinion if you come up to me wearing a mask and open my door you deserve to be thrown in a hole and covered with lime

Yup

Great Darwin Clip , I guess he didn't realize he was allergic to lead ........

Am I the only one who cannot stand the utterance "baby daddy" or "baby momma"? Like nails on a chalkboard to me. A siren that blares "I'm low-class, and a retard".

I don't usually say this, but I kinda felt a bit bad for the cop on this one. With really no warning at all he went from chillin, (probably) beating off to donut pics and enjoying a coffee, to having to shoot someone several times in the chest. Mentally, that has to be a lot to deal with.
Being a cop is long bouts of shear boredom seasoned with a pinch of sheer terror.

Reactions: jpjulian