• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Bachelor Party Hog Hunt

Target07

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 13, 2007
Hattiesburg, MS
My cousin got married over the weekend in Florida and for the bachelor party we went on a hog hunt...not that kind...LOL! An actual hog hunt. All-in-all we did pretty good. We ended up taking 7 hogs. 6 boars and 1 sow. Smallest was 70 lbs. and the largest was 350 lbs. Longest tusks were roughly 3". Here are some pics. They were taken anywhere between 5 yards and 70 yards.

IMG_20101119_082652.jpg

IMG_20101119_082644.jpg

IMG_20101119_082621.jpg

IMG_20101119_082244.jpg

IMG_20101119_082144.jpg

IMG_20101119_075958.jpg

Re: Bachelor Party Hog Hunt

usually when bachelor party and hog huntin are used in the same sentence the morning after results are bad, but it looks like you guys did ok!

-Wow, that's what I call a bachelor party! Looks like a lot of fun!

Awesome, slaying hogs at a bachelor party. Probably less parasites on those than the 2 legged type. Both probably go crazy for spoiled mayonnaise though. Either way it's a mess in the morning.

now there is a Bachelor party I could get on board with - great job!

Great idea! I would enjoy that more than getting hammered and hanging out at strip clubs! lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JFComfort</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great idea! I would enjoy that more than getting hammered and hanging out at strip clubs! lol </div></div>

Well, I must admit, we did get a little hammered after the afternoon hunt as we sat around the fire that evening sharing hunting and war stories. Then we got up before sunrise and went out on another hunt. We had a great time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CharlieTN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, did you have some roast pig for the reception?

Looks great. </div></div>
Damn right thats what I was thinking too. I have to admit I am jealous , we just went to a lame ass strip club for mine and everyone had a grand ole time except me. My hats off to the brains behind this bachelor party! Good luck with the marriage.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CharlieTN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, did you have some roast pig for the reception?

Looks great.</div></div>

Not for the reception but we smoked one for Thanksgiving. Turned out good. We used hickory & pecan wood to smoke it with.