• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bad experience with SWFA, buyers beware

Re: Bad experience with SWFA, buyers beware

That's the reason you look through your credit card statements and using a credit card, you can dispute the charge if any trouble follows from the company. Charges like this happen often from many places. Call SWFA and take care of it.

Hey genius, do you realize that the time you took to write your ill-advised ignorant rant, BEFORE CONTACTING SWFA about the issue, was probably worth more than the <$12 you're crying about. You need some economics education along with etiquette training. (I just invested $43.00 worth of my time writing this to help you to get your dung rolled up.)

went_full_retard.jpg

Maybe Kevin LA should change his name to
Kevin La Douche

JK Bro lol

I want a refund from OP for the time it took me to open and read this string.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I want a refund from OP for the time it took me to open and read this string.</div></div>
Yeah, me, too.
If I didn't know any better, I would wonder if Kevin started this post just to rack up the post# - 6 comments already, 3 of them in a row.

Look, Kevin, a LOT of guys on the Hide have more legitimate reasons to beef than you do (what with the much longer than expected wait time of the 1-6s) and they are not, because they recognize SWFA is a good company with as a good track record who delivers great scopes at great prices and has good customer service. They are a Hide sponsor to boot, and have done a lot to promote shooting. You picked the wrong place to beef, and the wrong thing to beef about. You shouldn't bash ANY company publicly until you give them a chance to explain themselves...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Force_Multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kevin LA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is their mistake in the first place. Why should any customer spend his time to call to fix someone else's mistake? This kind of overhead is completely unreasonable.

If you run a shop, you better know what you are doing. Is this too much to expect here. LOL</div></div>

you're an idiot </div></div>

laugh.gif

I'm sorry OP but stopped here and couldn't stop laughing.

I'm going to guess before reading the rest of the thread this has already been resolved or is in the process
by SWFA after you called them.

arnold.jpg

Seriously though, call them up and see whats going on. This is how the world works.

I was going to say something but then realized you were from California. Now that I know that, Im not surprised in the least at your whining and complaining. I bet if it came with an avocado, or the box said 100% organic, hippy produced or made of recycled material, I bet you would be more than willing to pay an extra $30 for useless chit..

Grow Up..

Shouldn't complaining about SPS(sandy pussy syndrome) and bashing a hide sponsor without even letting said sponsor know of problem ban worthy? Especially over $12 effing dollars.

If this heinous act perportrated against you by SWFA is the biggest problem in your life you're doing A-okay!

P.S. Never go full retard.

Anybody notice that Kev (the OP) has not posted in here since trying to defend his actions of smashing SWFA? Maybe he took our advice and called them and got it all straightened out.

<span style="font-weight: bold">It would be a MAN of you to come back and tell us that you made us mistake Kev...</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 223hpbt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I want a refund from OP for the time it took me to open and read this string. </div></div>

This!!

best post on this thread

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 997/2man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's starting to look like the SH version of a bukkake video... </div></div>

I bet those SWFA assholes would cheat you on the jizz drops. Sneaky bastards.

I have purchased several items from SWFA over the years and have had nothing but first class and outstanding service. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone and do so all the time. They are a great company to deal with.

Thats it! I am sending everything I have ever bought from SWFA back 1st thing Monday morning. I won't even have to tell them why. Cuz they will know its because KEVIN got screwed out of 12 bucks. OMFG dude time for a new hobby.

Kevin,
You'll notice in their terms of service line 13 paragraphs 2' " we reserve the right to additionally bill $11.77 to any customer deemed to be a doche canoe "

There you have it, mystery solved.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: daybreak1199</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kevin,
You'll notice in their terms of service line 13 paragraphs 2' " we reserve the right to additionally bill $11.77 to any customer deemed to be a doche canoe "

There you have it, mystery solved. </div></div>

LMAO!!! Dogpile on the douche canoe!!!

I don't think the douche canoe is coming back, fellas. In fact I think it sank.