• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Badass 6 year-old!

mtopham

Minuteman
Jul 19, 2011
Winchester, VA

- When asked about his actions, Bridger said “If someone had to die, I thought it should be me.”

"Instead of soliciting GoFundMe donations for Bridger, Nikki asked that donations be made to the Wounded Warrior Project, a group supporting injured military veterans, or Mission 22, an organization dedicated to stopping suicides by former military service members."

Hell yeah. This is the kind of stuff that should be making national news. I guess at 6 this dude is just too toxically masculine for national news. I had my head pegged by my uncles Irish Setter at 6 and got 120 stitches. His was far more heroic than mine.....I was wrestling the dog and probably thumped his nuts because I was mean little bastard .

Kid is in Cheyenne.

he likes cool rocks.

his addy was on the WWW and easy to find (literally the first result on google on my work computer, so I dont feel bad posting it up here)

Bridger Walker
PO Box 22141
Cheyenne WY 82003

We have a Captain America shield that shoots Nerf Darts from the handle behind the shield. Gonna see if my 8 yr old would like to send it to him.

Good Guys With Gun, you have a project!!
@1J04

This was actually a news story on channel 5 out of Nashville this morning! Couldn’t believe there was a break from the virus and blm!

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
What else is the dog's owner doing besides putting the animal down.

I have an extremely low tolerance for people that either cannot or will not control their animals.

Good guys with guns! I'm in. When I was 5 yrs old I was bitten by a German shepherd mix. I remember it like it was yesterday (35yrs ago)!

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Last weekend I was thinking about Bridger and wondering how he was doing and what he thought of the fossils I sent him. Well today I have the answer out of the blue this was in the mail box. I have a spring in my step this morning knowing there are still good people out there doing the right thing and raising strong kids.

Attachments

• 20210325_074218.jpg
    20210325_074218.jpg
    364.4 KB · Views: 98