• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Badger Pic rail...but what about rings?

AtownBcat

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 19, 2009
Aledo, Texas
Hey guys in trying to find a Badger Pic rail(306-07a) but i wanted to know about rings..the leupy mark 4 rings are less expensive are the badger ones $50 better?

Thanks
Ryan

Re: Badger Pic rail...but what about rings?

Yes, they are better IMHO.

If needing a cheaper solution, look at Seekins rail and rings.

Liberty Optics should have what you need in stock.

If you already have the Badger rail, do yourself a favor and get the Badger rings.

I don't have anything yet I just want to get what is needed to get the job done. In other words i don't WANT to spend the extra 50 if it is not needed..but don't mind spending it, if it is...does that make sense?

Where are you guys getting the best prices for the bader stuff? I already checked the classifieds...no luck there.

I got my Badgers from Triad... cheapest I could find and Steve is very good about answering questions and emails fast.

The same could be said for Liberty Optics, if you go with Seekins to save some money, Scott at liberty is one hell of a guy. I got/am getting my glass from him.