• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

BadRock Rifle is set up - temporarily.. (updated -first shots) - Build Now Finished.

I am looking at one of these but find it hard to pay the same price for a KRG as the MDT since the MDT is nearly twice the price when purchased separately. I prefer more of a stock like the KRG but almost feel like I should get the MDT on principle. LOL

I am looking at one of these but find it hard to pay the same price for a KRG as the MDT since the MDT is nearly twice the price when purchased separately. I prefer more of a stock like the KRG but almost feel like I should get the MDT on principle. LOL
Agreed. the MDT setup is a much more expensive kit all in (grip, skeleton stock, and chassis), about 3x the cost of the KRG bravo.

If you REALLY didnt like it, you could likely sell it, pick up a used Bravo for the common action, and pocket at least $500 (if not more)