• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Baggy Pants, & White Over Size Tees

TravelingMan

Banks of Chattahoochee
Minuteman
Jun 27, 2014
It just bothers me so much when I see what I just saw. I went inside of the local gas station to buy an energy drink and a white guy in his 20's was in line in front of me. This "character' had white sneakers on, shorts with the legs hanging around his calves, a white XXXXL t-shirt that looked like a ladies night gown, and to top it off a baseball cap with a flat visor and price tag still hanging... Is it just me or does that make your skin just crawl??? I know it's a step toward communism to tell someone how to dress, but I'm willing to make that small sacrifice, to be like the town in Georgia that made it illegal to wear your clothes like a clown.. What's your thought's??? Also, am I just starting to sound like an old white guy, even though I'm in my thirties???

It doesn't bother me at all. It's his life and its just cloths. Shure it make him look like a clown but its of no concern to me. What bothers me and has always bothered me is behavior. He may be a decent human being he may be a thug I don't know and neither will you because he was written off immediately by his appearance. If every one dressed the same and looked the same and acted the same than the world would not be as colorful as it is. Behavior is all that really matters to me. If you want to dress like a clown that's your money spent on it and it will take longer for me to take you seriously all I ask is that you be a decent human being..

I find fat white hillbilly's dressed in rebel flag T'S with the arms cut off so I can see your side hairy man boob and ripped jeans to be just as out there if not more. I try to avoid the first thought of what an uneducated white trailer trash waist of a human being. For all I know he could be a great guy to.

It doesn't bother me at all. It's his life and its just cloths. Shure it make him look like a clown but its of no concern to me. What bothers me and has always bothered me is behavior. He may be a decent human being he may be a thug I don't know and neither will you because he was written off immediately by his appearance. If every one dressed the same and looked the same and acted the same than the world would not be as colorful as it is. Behavior is all that really matters to me. If you want to dress like a clown that's your money spent on it and it will take longer for me to take you seriously all I ask is that you be a decent human being..

I find fat white hillbilly's dressed in rebel flag T'S with the arms cut off so I can see your side hairy man boob and ripped jeans to be just as out there if not more. I try to avoid the first thought of what an uneducated white trailer trash waist of a human being. For all I know he could be a great guy to.

Your from Delaware, and you spawned Joe "Fire warning shots in the air" Biden on the rest of the country......and now your worried about fat Rednecks??? ;)

Well, I guess I'll go to the Hide Cup next year dressed the same since I'm not caught up on the fads, and I don't put on a certain ward rope to just hang with the guys... Noticed where both of you live as well, just saying..

How does your state vote as a whole???

I was gonna say youre from Delaware, but Mr Bob there beat me to it.

You may be in the majority up there, but you would be in the minority down here my friend.

LOL just kidding, its a free country. Thats just the result of parents not teaching the youngins how to dress.

Maybe so, that's exactly why I posted the thoughts I had and the question. Or, just maybe the majority of people around here just so happens to be normal, and clowns like him and you are the odd balls in the crowd.. Just maybe???
You need to get out more.

"Or" have you ever wondered if the 1%'ers are the normal folks and everyone else is just caught up in politically correct America??? You opened the flood gates here boy, but I only have White Trash typing skills and my fingers won't keep up with my mind!!!

Maybe so, that's exactly why I posted the thoughts I had and the question. Or, just maybe the majority of people around here just so happens to be normal, and clowns like him and you are the odd balls in the crowd.. Just maybe???

Did i say it was normal to dress like that ? You want to see freaks of nature in every way shape or form ..come up here you're head will explode.

"Or" have you ever wondered if the 1%'ers are the normal folks and everyone else is just caught up in politically correct America??? You opened the flood gates here boy, but I only have White Trash typing skills and my fingers won't keep up with my mind!!!

Could this be Eric Cartmann on acid???

Not at one time did TravelingMan seem to write that clown off by appearances.. He just asked what people thought based on the fact of how he did. How would you feel if your beloved daughter walked through the door with that "slinging dick clown?"

It just bothers me so much when I see what I just saw. I went inside of the local gas station to buy an energy drink and a white guy in his 20's was in line in front of me. This "character' had white sneakers on, shorts with the legs hanging around his calves, a white XXXXL t-shirt that looked like a ladies night gown, and to top it off a baseball cap with a flat visor and price tag still hanging... Is it just me or does that make your skin just crawl??? I know it's a step toward communism to tell someone how to dress, but I'm willing to make that small sacrifice, to be like the town in Georgia that made it illegal to wear your clothes like a clown.. What's your thought's??? Also, am I just starting to sound like an old white guy, even though I'm in my thirties???

I totally agree except I don't think it should be illegal for them to wear certain clothes. I do, however, think it should be legal to beat some sense into them. :)

I've seen towns like that, they will ticket you for showing your under wear. That's basically what it is, if you get caught in public with your shorts / under garments showing.
I totally agree except I don't think it should be illegal for them to wear certain clothes. I do, however, think it should be legal to beat some sense into them. :)

3zMJlPz.jpg

Yeah, it's terrible when people who don't look alike decide to buy their clothes off the same darned rack from the same store, isn't it? Hell, it's practically uppity.

:rolleyes:

It doesn't bother me unless he is standing in front of me asking for a job. At which time I tell them I have a dress code and his present attire is unacceptable. Then I explain what attire is required and ask if he has a problem with that. Some of the clowns are just asking to keep their benefits rolling in and don't really want a J O B.

It just bothers me so much when I see what I just saw. I went inside of the local gas station to buy an energy drink.......

What the fuck IS an energy drink? It kind of irks me that someone wants to put a small bottle of 5 hr bullshit in their body or drink a Zombie green colored, oversized can of noxious douche water.

As for me an energy drink is pure aqua or a small paper cup dunkin donuts black coffee, paper specifically, the styrofoam cups make the coffee taste like shit.

Anyway thats my cranky 46 year old observation.

I would define energy drink as, a liquid that contains legal or illegal stimulants for providing Central Nervous System stimulation.... Can be used for weight lose, staying up all night, keeping your penis aroused (if it contains certain things)....... Etc. of what it may contain, Ma Waung Root, Ginseng Root, Caffeine, L-Arginine (amino acid, that will increase blood flow, penis erection), Willow Bark as an antagonist to the stimulates, and many others... Illeagal Etc. "Molly" Pure MDMA or Xtacy, Cocaine, Methylamphetamine "Meth", Amphetamine, Adderall, Retalin or any other known Central Nervous Systen Stimulate......... You ask, pmclaine......... You may want to try some, the wife would love you!!!!
What the fuck IS an energy drink? It kind of irks me that someone wants to put a small bottle of 5 hr bullshit in their body or drink a Zombie green colored, oversized can of noxious douche water.

As for me an energy drink is pure aqua or a small paper cup dunkin donuts black coffee, paper specifically, the styrofoam cups make the coffee taste like shit.

Do you drink Coffee pmclaine????? That's caffeine. Just add a better tasting flavor and a few additives and you will blast off in 5min. flat!!!!! You may even blast off in your pants I here with some!! Just saying......

Veer_G, see if you can post up an example to see. That white jewish dude with gold teeth would be perfect!! He raps, I saw him on Ridiculous on MTV, with Rob!! Post that, I don't know how!! LOL!!
3zMJlPz.jpg

Yeah, it's terrible when people who don't look alike decide to buy their clothes off the same darned rack from the same store, isn't it? Hell, it's practically uppity.

:rolleyes:

I would define energy drink as, a liquid that contains legal or illegal stimulants for providing Central Nervous System stimulation.... Can be used for weight lose, staying up all night, keeping your penis aroused (if it contains certain things)....... Etc. of what it may contain, Ma Waung Root, Ginseng Root, Caffeine, L-Arginine (amino acid, that will increase blood flow, penis erection), Willow Bark as an antagonist to the stimulates, and many others... Illeagal Etc. "Molly" Pure MDMA or Xtacy, Cocaine, Methylamphetamine "Meth", Amphetamine, Adderall, Retalin or any other known Central Nervous Systen Stimulate......... You ask, pmclaine......... You may want to try some, the wife would love you!!!!

So its for guys that cant get it up. I might by some if it added length and girth but otherwise they sound as I described liquids filled with a bunch of stuff.

I'm not from Delaware I'm glad you guys have let a small part of my profile influence your opinion on me. I was born in the Philippines from there I lived in Hawaii my first memories of where I lived came when I lived in New Mexico than Florida. After that I grew up in TEXAS, San Antonio (The poor part where I was the minority) to be more exact. But because of Dead Beat Air force father that abandoned his family I was forced to leave what I concentered home.....He was well dressed I guess that excluded him from being though of as a looser. Because I was poor as shit and left with out both parents! due to the fact that my mother had to raise 4 boys on her own and work all the time. I lashed out for a while with a bad attitude and baggy cloths for a few years.. Than guess what happened I pulled my shit together and changed my life

So when I see a kid dressed like that I think There is a kid that knows no better. He was born into the world due to no choice of his own probably to two parents that don't give a shit weather he is alive or dead. He never stood a chance in life. Just like me.

But along the way some one came along and looked passed what I was wearing. He was a cop he showed me respect and compassion even though I am more than sure I did not look like I deserved. Some how I ended up shooting in pistol matches with him he even gave me my first .38 revolver and a 1000 rounds of ammo to practice with When that was gone he took me to his home and we reloaded them. It was the act of a kind man that changed my way in life. Not all the assholes standing in line behind me passing judgment on me. THEY! just made the situation worse and more impossible. So I don't see people for what they wear or for there color because of life experience. I have been the minority, The poor kid, The forgotten, and the misunderstood to name a few. I would rather be the 1 man that saw past than the 1000 that couldn't see because of there own ignorance .

Last edited:
Do you drink Coffee pmclaine????? That's caffeine. Just add a better tasting flavor and a few additives and you will blast off in 5min. flat!!!!! You may even blast off in your pants I here with some!! Just saying......

Sounds like drinking this almost requires wearing baggy trou and oversized shirts. I think you have discovered the answer to the OPs observation.

and there is little that can improve upon the taste of black coffee or its stimulating effects.

Hey, rubber bands around the shaft and stroking it or screwing with it like that everyday will thicken it up!!!!!! Kind of like a poor man penis pump!!!
So its for guys that cant get it up. I might by some if it added length and girth but otherwise they sound as I described liquids filled with a bunch of stuff.

Its a free country like I said, but would you allow your daughter to date this guy? I know I wouldnt. God spare us the day someone actually teaches this idiot to get on target at 1000yd. I can already hear the rap songs now about the "no limit 1000 yard killa".

Bryan Silva GRATATA Vine - YouTube

Hey, rubber bands around the shaft and stroking it or screwing with it like that everyday will thicken it up!!!!!! Kind of like a poor man penis pump!!!

Id end up with something diameter of a hockey puck and only just as tall. Better to just keep the wonder worm and not screw with nature.

You may not like freedom, but if you want to dress like trash, that is your right, my guess is anyone who takes the fight to the man about stupid laws regarding not showing your underwear will win in court.

This is how the country has gotten as messed up as it is, somebody is always going on about "if there was only a law"..... about something that bothers them and those that hate freedom are happy to oblige.

On the plus side, if the other guy has his pants dragging around his ankles (almost), it does give you a great tactical advantage as he is not going to get anywhere in a hurry.

Okay, now that I have calmed down, I would like to say to eli polite, I apologize if you took any of this Thread as racist.. I didn't mean any thing racist by it, unless you define racism different than I... That just goes to show how people always jump the gun on whites for talking like this.. If it was blacks or browns, for some reason it's socially acceptable. I'm sorry for your childhood experiences, my brother in laws father did somewhat the exact same thing, but he worked for the School of America's... Anyway sorry, but some of the things brought up do have their merits. I just tend to like to talk about them in a joking manner as others as well.

I'm white..... I have never in my life used any kind of government assistance I just work hard pay my bills and give people the benefit of the doubt that's it. Nothing more nothing less. Every thing that I have I have earned with my hard work. I see people for who they are. there are as many criminals in suites and ties as there are in baggy cloths some of the smartest most successful people I have ever know were farmers that if you passed on the street you would swear they were homeless men. I was a minority because I lived in the poor part of San Antonio my family was the only white family in our community. In a school of 1500 kids I was one of 20 total white kids. You assumed I was something other than white because I used the word minority.

I'm not a whiny sob story you can fuck off with that shit.

What I find the most interesting about people is. It's the ones who claim to be the most honorable/ Decent that usually aren't. The ones who dress the best are in most cases the ones who steal and lie the most. But no one stands behind them and says look at that guy in the suite he just stole 500million from hard working investors and rewind there life savings. However a guy in baggy cloths must have stolen the bike he's riding lets hang him from the nearest tree. I just find it fascinating that's all.

if your a real father you would never have to worry about it. I don't have to worry about it with mine

Its a free country like I said, but would you allow your daughter to date this guy? I know I wouldnt. God spare us the day someone actually teaches this idiot to get on target at 1000yd. I can already hear the rap songs now about the "no limit 1000 yard killa".

Bryan Silva GRATATA Vine - YouTube

See man, I stopped reading your post at "dead beat air force father", I should have stopped at Philippines, because as soon as I read that I new you had some type of bully syndrome from childhood, about white guys!! Well guess what, our white asses don't oh you shit!! I'm sick of fucking minority democrat cry babies blaming everything that sucks in there life, "within the American borders only", on white guys and racism!! I have a non white brother in law and I have already heard his phobic stories!!! Get over it, the white man is the real minority in this country or is about to be in my life time!!!!!

TM, I mean this sincerely. You REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, need to think before you type. If you're not capable of that, then ask a friend to think for you. If they're a true friend they'll jangle some keys in your face and distract you away from the keyboard.

TM, I mean this sincerely. You REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, need to think before you type. If you're not capable of that, then ask a friend to think for you. If they're a true friend they'll jangle some keys in your face and distract you away from the keyboard.

YOu owe me a new keyboard. This one has Starbuck's Expresso oll over it.

YOu owe me a new keyboard. This one has Starbuck's Expresso oll over it.

You're welcome my friend. As it happens I'm about to throw away some keyboards that are full of poo dust and not worth sending back to the rear.
Enjoy the Independence Day weekend and drink an icy beverage for me.

if your a real father you would never have to worry about it. I don't have to worry about it with mine

I told my daughters if they brought a piece of art like that home I would separate the metal the body in order to recycle it before composting the corpse. Including any fillings in the teeth. They laughed and said that they would only have boy friends that were like me. I said, in that case I would just shoot them in their car as they entered the driveway.

How does a Leo know a gang banging thug is about to flee... They start pulling up their pants.

Exactly, and what I noticed was that when I was driving up they'd start hitching up their pants when they'd see me pull my gloves off the dashboard, so I kept a set of "decoy gloves" on the dashboard and would grab the real gloves from the console which would buy me a few seconds when I'd jump out. It was always funny when a guy's pants would fall down around his knees while he was running from me. I considered it his "handicap" for being younger and faster than me.

That white jewish dude with gold teeth would be perfect!! He raps, I saw him on Ridiculous on MTV, with Rob!! Post that, I don't know how!! LOL!!

I wonder if the white Jewish dude with gold teeth knows how to post images.

That's the answer.
I caught my son trying to wear his pants below his waist when he was about 14. I grabbed the unused belt loops on each side and yanked them up until his feet came off the floor.
While I had his attention, I asked him to please find his belt and to wear his pants at a proper height. That was the end of that fad in our house.

^^^^^^ exactly my children have both of there parents.. Two people with life experience to help them become real members of society. The real plague is not the youth and the way they dress its the lack of responsible parents.

I guess I don't give a shit. People here dress how they want... Nobody faults them for it. I think dressing for styles and fads is bullshit anyway, I dress for the occasion. Your clothes are your armor, so choose it accordingly.

Also, kids do dumb shit. I had a fucking chain hanging half way to my knees, long hair shaved on the sides and back and ripped up Misfits t-shirt and jeans. Like I was some kind of Sons of Anarchy asshole. Never had a girlfriend's parents reject me either, just the opposite, so go figure. Maybe you should speak to someone before passing judgment?

Gang bangers like to wear shit like that because it's easier to hide weapons. That's why it's still in fashion IMO, because it's not a fad, it started in the late 80's.

I live in a heavily military and veteran based community where many are 20-40. So seeing folks wear 5.11 pants here doesn't mean they're SHTF/EOTWOAWKI or mall ninja types. Everyone wears it. Dressing like Billy Bob or G Money is gonna attract more attention.

But when in Rome...

Veer_G, see if you can post up an example to see. That white jewish dude with gold teeth would be perfect!! He raps, I saw him on Ridiculous on MTV, with Rob!! Post that, I don't know how!! LOL!!

n7aIZc0.png

That's NOT the answer.
I caught my son trying to wear his pants below his waist when he was about 14. I grabbed the unused belt loops on each side and yanked them up until his feet came off the floor.

Does he sing alto now?

One must remember that we have White Niggers, Brown Niggers and Black Niggers and there's plenty to go around for everyone!!

Strykervet, you may need to rethink your theory there.... As a child of the late 80s, I was under the belief they dressed that way originally, from wearing big brother hand me downs... Seriously, a lot of people that dressed that way back then, didn't have a lot of money, so you would get the hand me downs from someone else..... If they fit it was a plus, if not then to bad.....
I guess I don't give a shit. People here dress how they want... Nobody faults them for it. I think dressing for styles and fads is bullshit anyway, I dress for the occasion. Your clothes are your armor, so choose it accordingly.

Also, kids do dumb shit. I had a fucking chain hanging half way to my knees, long hair shaved on the sides and back and ripped up Misfits t-shirt and jeans. Like I was some kind of Sons of Anarchy asshole. Never had a girlfriend's parents reject me either, just the opposite, so go figure. Maybe you should speak to someone before passing judgment?

Gang bangers like to wear shit like that because it's easier to hide weapons. That's why it's still in fashion IMO, because it's not a fad, it started in the late 80's.

I live in a heavily military and veteran based community where many are 20-40. So seeing folks wear 5.11 pants here doesn't mean they're SHTF/EOTWOAWKI or mall ninja types. Everyone wears it. Dressing like Billy Bob or G Money is gonna attract more attention.

But when in Rome...