• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Balancing Constitutional Rights versus Public Health

An interesting listen...

This one too...

Basically from what I've listened to so far from the "experts"... our liberties and freedoms are legally negotiable in times like these :mad:

I doubt they realize what they're in for

Reactions: HiDesertELR
I find it rather odd, that folks are refraining from comment.
Not sure if folks think it too sensational to be real, or simply rendered speechless. Could also be shock, leaving one numb and incoherent.

Could be total loss of trust in any media not produced by real people known to you.
Could be loss of trust in the source.
Too easy to be played, or trolled.
Who profits if this is true.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Screenshot 2020-04-14 at 8.21.27 AM.jpeg

I'm not trying to proselytize anyone and do not want to violate the TOS of this forum.

Even though this is from a Christian radio broadcaster, this particular program has a lot of information on the Chinese Communist Party virus and the attempts by some world leaders to establish a one world government.

Regardless of your religious opinions the content of this broadcast of how businesses and governments are trying to establish a new norm for our daily lives and limits on personal freedom ought to concern you.

https://olivetreeviews.org/radio-archives/the-new-world-order-cries-for-a-savior/

This will make your eyes twitch after watch this. Yes the BIBLE is true and things are coming to pass. This where is virus stuff is going