• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Banned Memories Greatest Hits

Re: Banned Memories Greatest Hits

Man they get better i bet we can put these in a book Frank and sell them and make some $$$$

None the less you better get a protection detail with all the ppl wanting to hurt you!!

They line up around the block to kick my ass, most figure because I am vertically challenged it's a simple way to back me down. I only except ass kickings on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so they get mad when I don't answer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So I see NOBODY's "enemies list" has been acted upon but he's still there. Clever but transparent...warn both parties to a dispute but only can the one not named NOBODY.

Well, you'll be accepting new members again sometime and I have 8 of my friends lined up to join and republish all the unanswered accusations as well as keep an eye on NOBODY.

Your suggestion of a new website is under consideration... just a name is the question,,
SNIPERSHIDE SUCKS
SNIPERSHIDE IS ON THE TAKE
SNIPERSHIDE CAN BE BOUGHT
SNIPERSHIDE IS TROLL HEAVEN
SNIPERSHIDE BASHES GAYS

Which do you like?

As Dr. Laura says: "is this the hill you want to die on?" protecting a bully foul mouthed moron? it should be interesting. SB/NYC
</div></div>

trust me I have a folder labeled "problems" it's pretty full, and a lot of emails are archived I am not even going to open those.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">a lot of emails are archived I am not even going to open those. </div></div>

Party pooper....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">a lot of emails are archived I am not even going to open those. </div></div>

Party pooper.... </div></div>

We haven't seen <span style="font-style: italic">his</span> yet.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> and a lot of emails are archived I am not even going to open those. </div></div>

if yer skurred say yer skurred

^^ hahaha.. And I so wonder what it said.. cause you know it had to be good. I would like to see Franks replies to his....

I live in fear everyday, haven't you read any of these... they are worse than Zombies, they re coming for me, and there is nothing I can do to stop it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Life as a whore for an asshole like him must really make it hard to go to church. Just a heads up, that as long as you spread your legs for him, you'll be hearing from me. Your site has about as much security as y'all have ethics. Just another example of California situational ethics at work. I'm sure were he doing this in CA, it would qualify under the hate crime statutes.... Wonder if a website that enable that kind of behavior is also liable. Have to research that.
You could, of course do the honorable thing, straighten him out and reinstate the victims of his conspiracy with the website monitors... I won't hold my breath. AND PLEEEEZE don't give me the crap about multiple I.D.s... it's one of the easiest ways to reenter the site where I have made several friends and picked up some facts from people who really know (rather than foul mouthed BSers like NOBODY). 1st and 10 on the 50 yard line..... tata</div></div>

I have taken cowering to a new high... it's the only way to preserve my life.

Here is a treat for you all, after three of these emails, (of which I now have dozens) here was my response :

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> You're delusional....

Remember you emailed me "twice" since being removed from the forum for the 3rd time. So how about you staying away from me, you seem to have something to prove, between claiming your son won a silver star while no record exists of such action, claiming to be descendant of Carlos Hathcock, as if being the "great nephew" of anyone translates to you being respected when you're a mental midget. I don't care if he was your father, you're nobody and you're not welcome on my site.

So, how about you going away and fucking off... I mean come on, can you really afford to come kick my ass, you can barely handle your own trailer park existence. </div></div>

Hey <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">LL</span></span>,

what about the Baby Einstein who recently went by the name SHO~BIZ308?

You have to have some good ones from him about how we were making fun of his rifle and his "ESCAPADE OF ZOMBIE KILLING SASS TACTICOOL BLACK RIFLES" thread. Oh and how he worked at the NAACP

He just bitched saying people were mean to him because he was black, I asked them how anyone would know, we can't see him through the computer ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
that was my brother you fucking ediot its like I said you can't stop me I talk to who I want when I want look at the pics I want and read the post I want I am on right now good luck finding it. This is going to be fun

O no don't get mean fuck you and the sight like I said before you can't stop me from doing what I have been doing for the last 2 years so eat a dick
I will be here and there is nothing you can do about it so fuck you, there is a hole section that your members made up thats says in that you can trade and buy all day long with no posts you just can't sale maby you should remove that there actualy doing wrong I'm not going any were I will be looking at the pics and checking the posts today tommrow and the next day. And again read what you sent me it says nothing about trading. I am a member of meany other sights and never had a problem so no sweat off my back.I will have a new membership to this sight before you read this. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is a treat for you all, after three of these emails, (of which I now have dozens) here was my response :

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> You're delusional....

Remember you emailed me "twice" since being removed from the forum for the 3rd time. So how about you staying away from me, you seem to have something to prove, between claiming your son won a silver star while no record exists of such action, claiming to be descendant of Carlos Hathcock, as if being the "great nephew" of anyone translates to you being respected when you're a mental midget. I don't care if he was your father, you're nobody and you're not welcome on my site.

So, how about you going away and fucking off... I mean come on, can you really afford to come kick my ass, you can barely handle your own trailer park existence. </div></div> </div></div>

I like the trailer park remark.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He just bitched saying people were mean to him because he was black, I asked them how anyone would know, we can't see him through the computer ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
that was my brother you fucking ediot its like I said you can't stop me I talk to who I want when I want look at the pics I want and read the post I want I am on right now good luck finding it. This is going to be fun

O no don't get mean fuck you and the sight like I said before you can't stop me from doing what I have been doing for the last 2 years so eat a dick
I will be here and there is nothing you can do about it so fuck you, there is a hole section that your members made up thats says in that you can trade and buy all day long with no posts you just can't sale maby you should remove that there actualy doing wrong I'm not going any were I will be looking at the pics and checking the posts today tommrow and the next day. And again read what you sent me it says nothing about trading. I am a member of meany other sights and never had a problem so no sweat off my back.I will have a new membership to this sight before you read this. </div></div></div></div>

sniper-bonics worked for him

He emailed pretty often constantly changing his story, and his email address, he had AOL and use multiple emails, because of his claims we looked him up, so Google gave us some insight into him.

Another of my responses to him:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Listen Skippy,

You are mentally ill and you need to stop. We never met and when I met Carlos Hathcock you weren't there, trust me I am 110% sure of this fact. No one was ever "introduced" as his great nephew during this time.

Besides, Carlos is a "Hathcock II" born in 1942, so how much of a great nephew are you being in your 50's. Plus he was never referred to as Norman. If you don't stop lying god will never forgive you, , and your soul will burn for all of eternity.

Go live with Songbird, or Ladybird or whatever your wife's name is this week, and stay away from the site and me. I'm sure you have to a bulldog to feed and UFC fight to attend... lose our internet address and email address. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He just bitched saying people were mean to him because he was black, I asked them how anyone would know, we can't see him through the computer ?

I will be here and there is nothing you can do about it so fuck you, there is a hole section that your members made up thats says in that you can trade and buy all day long with no posts you just can't sale maby you should remove that there actualy doing wrong I'm not going any were I will be looking at the pics and checking the posts today tommrow and the next day. And again read what you sent me it says nothing about trading. I am a member of meany other sights and never had a problem so no sweat off my back.I will have a new membership to this sight before you read this. </div></div></div></div>

Jeebus this guy needs to be listening to his Hooked On Phonics tapes rather than reading posts and trading things. That made my head hurt

Frank I love it. I heard a few stories that you told me about some of the emails you got. I still like the CKA story you told when you first banned him.
cool.gif

Pete, I wasn't aware that Frank "fist" banned CKA. They are really good friends, lol

Greatest 2 page read since I've been here.

Thanks for the Memories, da dah da da dah!!

Those emails/PM's are hard to read. Can anyone of these people spell or form a proper sentence?

I have copied and pasted a majority of these letters into a word document and saved it to my harddrive. If for some reason I ever get banned, I can simply cut and paste one of the emails above and save myself a lot of time writing a piece of hate mail from scratch.... What a time saver

LMAO!!!
I'd really like to know who this cat is. Perhaps meeting this fine fellow wouldn't be such a bad idea, given he has provided such a warm welcome and all...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Why don't you tell that whining crybaby Wil to pack up his wannabe sniper outfit and come out here for a visit. He would be most welecome...oops..I suppose that's a "death threat".</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SFC Carpentier jr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Frank I love it. I heard a few stories that you told me about some of the emails you got. I still like the CKA story you told when you first banned him.
cool.gif
</div></div>

Speaking about CKA, where is he? Did Frank finally web shoot him off the site?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dbateman™</div><div class="ubbcode-body">^ I am pretty sure he changed user name . </div></div>

He is Captain Pump-Ass now.

I'm always astonished when I see people who think freedom of speech applies at a privately owned website. This is Frank's house and we are guests and we are here because he allows us to be.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1p1sJ1ov_yo"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1p1sJ1ov_yo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Here was a doozy :

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">Got banned for BS!</span>

I just got banned because I displayed a homemade suppressor. First of all thtat admin needs to mind his own business. Whatever I decide to make is my own choice and it so happens to be legal in my state. I was banned because I didnt answer some noob whether or not it was legal or not. I would appreciate it if the admin would mind his own buisness. I havent harmed anyone or bothered anyone. I've been a faithful member of this forum for about a year now and have been respectful up until this point. But if you dont want me to be part of this forum because of this foolish accusation then thats fine. But if not Please restore my account if you don't mind considering I've honestly done nothing wrong.</div></div>

CKA decided to leave on his own because I made fun of his radio interview asking if did the interview after the "hog report" because it was on Billy Bob's Radio Show in TX. So he took offense to it and banned himself by choice. He's too professional now for any of that nonsense. All that crap he did before he was a World Famous instructor now needs to be swept under the rug like it never happened. LOL Too cool for this skool.

Another good one:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes I did and if that is all then handle your business. This is a free country THAT PRACTICES free enterprise, FREEDOM OF SPEECH!! I CAN SAY WHAT EVER I PLEASE AS LONG AS IT'S PRODUCTIVE. FOR ME TO INFORM MY FELLOW ENTHUSIASTS THAT THEY ARE PAYING TOO MUCH FOR A USED PART IS CAUSE FOR THIS TYPE OF ACTION IS CALLED "CENSORSHIP" VERY GOOD I'M NOT IMPRESSED NOR AM I MAD..FOR EVERY ACTION THERE IS AN EQUAL AND OPPESITE REACTION..AND YOU FOUND YOUR ACTIONS TO BAN ME TO BE JUSTIFIED? THIS IS WHAT SEPERATES MEN FROM MICE. YOU SHOULD WEED OUT THESE WEAK WANNA BEES TRYING TO SELL AT RETAIL. TRYING TO BECOME A MILLIONAIRE OFF OF ONE SALE. COMPETITION IS WHAT BUILT THIS COUNTRY AND PEOPLE LIKE ME, WHO GET PUNISHED FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH. SO IN HINDSIGHT THE MIDDLE FINGER UP IN ALL THOSE FAKE ASS BITCHES THAT CRY TO THEIR MOMMY WHEN THEY GET CAUGHT TRYING TO PUT ONE OVER. HATERS!! </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Decider</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lowlight is my hero... you go boy!!

PS - Could you please come by my house, I bought the movie "Thor" on blu-ray and plenty of baby oil... ?? </div></div>

Damn, Lowlight's gonna have hickeys on the back of his neck.

Wow, some people take themselves way too seriously. That is hilarious.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow, feels like I am dealing with my cell phone company.</div></div>

Decider, if you had said you bought Captain America I would be all over it, in fact it would have been my pleasure to have you suck my cock, but thanks for flirting, however this isn't <span style="font-style: italic">"gaycommando.com"</span> so check your bookmarks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow, feels like I am dealing with my cell phone company.</div></div>

Decider, if you had said you bought Captain America I would be all over it, in fact it would have been my pleasure to have you suck my cock, but thanks for flirting, however this isn't <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">"gaycommando.com"</span></span> so check your bookmarks. </div></div>

I heard the guys at <span style="font-weight: bold">"gaycommando.com"</span> always have your back when the action gets serious.

Ah shit these are too funny. I've seen a few of em over my time here. Keep em coming LL!!

Next topic, a thread/section about support for the mentally ill.....
I believe this would finance all SH expense and then some....
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 168BTHPM</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow, feels like I am dealing with my cell phone company.</div></div>

Decider, if you had said you bought Captain America I would be all over it, in fact it would have been my pleasure to have you suck my cock, but thanks for flirting, however this isn't <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">"gaycommando.com"</span></span> so check your bookmarks. </div></div>

I heard the guys at <span style="font-weight: bold">"gaycommando.com"</span> always have your back when the action gets serious. </div></div>

And then there's always http://www.milism.net/.

Note that the background object is <span style="font-style: italic">not</span> a mortar round.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
CKA decided to leave on his own because I made fun of his radio interview asking if did the interview after the "hog report" because it was on Billy Bob's Radio Show in TX. So he took offense to it and banned himself by choice.
</div></div>

"Let me tell you somethin', over time your friends will let you down, they don't always mean to, but they will. Family, that's what's important." Tony Soprano

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm always astonished when I see people who think freedom of speech applies at a privately owned website. This is Frank's house and we are guests and we are here because he allows us to be.

[video: youtube] <span style="font-style: italic">mindless video shit</span> [/ video] </div></div>

2qiqzp2.jpg

Irritating mutt ...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm always astonished when I see people who think freedom of speech applies at a privately owned website. This is Frank's house and we are guests and we are here because he allows us to be.

[video: youtube] <span style="font-style: italic">mindless video shit</span> [/ video] </div></div>

2qiqzp2.jpg

Irritating mutt ... </div></div>

The worst thing about Maser being back is YOU starting this bullshit again, if Frank can handle him back then so should you. Nothing more ironic than the fat kid being the bully...

LL, what would you say the ban rate is, is it about 1 person per day, more? Do most that get banned, send awesome emails like those posted?

I would like to think that folks are overreacting when they send these messages, but unfortunately, this is our society in this day and age. With all the craze about zombies and such, I have to wonder who the zombies really are?

Anyhow, thanks for the laughs. This is insane!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
CKA decided to leave on his own because I made fun of his radio interview asking if did the interview after the "hog report" because it was on Billy Bob's Radio Show in TX. So he took offense to it and banned himself by choice.
</div></div>

"Let me tell you somethin', over time your friends will let you down, they don't always mean to, but they will. Family, that's what's important." Tony Soprano </div></div>

Yet Tony pushed the button on Chrissy...

Tony was a man whose flaws were highlighted by his own virtue of insight. He couldn't help himself.

Here's a question LL can answer hopefully.....have you ever banned someone, then after reading the e-mail decided to lift the ban for whatever reason?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kbrady</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's a question LL can answer hopefully.....have you ever banned someone, then after reading the e-mail decided to lift the ban for whatever reason? </div></div>

Yes, he has.