• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Banned Memories Greatest Hits

Re: Banned Memories Greatest Hits

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">By Popular Demand...

These are some of the emails I receive for banning individuals on Sniper's Hide:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Frank, I really can't believe you think posting a picture of a crosshair is a death threat.

A death threat is much more direct as the posts I received threatening to break my hip, come to my house for a beatdown visit and so on.

As for your site...well I'll be back anytime I like as with access to many, many ISPs and 47 computers, your moderators can knock themselves out.

You chose to believe a bunch of people who habitually ABUSE other members, something I have never done except in response to threats and obscene pictures. As was said, they are poisoning your site and it will continue to lose newbies as the gang of seven go unchecked.

You, obviously NEVER looked at my posts in response to newbies nor my buy/sell transactions on your site.

You continue your voyage in never never land with the gang of 7. They will destroy your site as they have others and you'll be scratching your head wondering what happened.

Why don't you tell that whining crybaby Wil to pack up his wannabe sniper outfit and come out here for a visit. He would be most welecome...oops..I suppose that's a "death threat".

See you around the hide. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Frankie, Have fun trying...so many computers, so many ISPs, so many user names, so many proxy servers.

You keep spinning your wheels...hell even NOBODY can't keep me off his OWN site (that was built for him because he's been banned by every site with any brains). Of course it has no members except your bully boys and nothing worth buying, but it is fun to twist his shorts.

I will say your site does have some good items for sale and I have gotten some good buys on it.
Put the bully boys on it. Since they contribute nothing to the site except insults and mutual +1s, maybe they could spend their meaningless lives attempting to figure out how I am buying all this stuff and they are powerless to do a damned thing about it.

You know you probably aren't a bad guy, but you've let yourself become consumed with defending a bunch of assholes who contibute nothing to new members who request ACCURATE help, buy nothing and only insult and and demean anyone who calls them out for their BS. They, not you, own your site and you appear to have accepted them as your boss.

Too bad as the site has possibilities, but like so many of our institutions, political correctness and caving in to loudmouthed fools will eventually bring it down.

Happy to say there are new sites popping up evey day and most are populated with folks whose I.Q. exceeded the outside temp. in Milne.

You do have a nice day out there with Arnie.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Frankie, can you really be this dense. By banning me, you ARE defending them. Since you chose to facilitate their bad conduct you are just as guilty of being a bully boy as they are. Obviously you don't know who these people are, are not aware of their conduct on other sites and, apparently don't even know that your buddy NOBODY has been banned from at least 12 other forums.

I'll be around because your unjustified as actions have consequesnces. Hiding behind a keyboard won't protect you or your clique of bully boys from the truth.

What really amusing is that you, apparently, are not even aware of how often your site is slammed all over the Internet for exactly the type of dishonest policies that were used on me.

As for "not being wanted"... the question is by whom ? The many, many posts I made to try and help out folks with genuine questions are hardly "not wanting me", no it is just the 10 or so douchebags that also own ARAIG. I realize math is tough but if you are capable of doing a distribution curve it would be easy to see who said what and when. I know you won't because as honest Abe once said, (speaking of Mary Todd) "sometimes when you make a bad bargain you cling to it all the tighter."

BTW, I like the threat to slander me, it has been added to the file.

Do have a nice day getting the knot out of your shorts. GRIN.</div></div>

</div></div>

These 3 have to be Larry Root....

hangunnr

so much easier to shut up and keep your head down. my shooting has increased 10 fold by just READING. most questions have been asked before. SH FTW!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SANDRAT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good 'ol Larry Root aka Mr Humble was very entertaining !! I remember the day he went over the edge on SH........... </div></div>

Larry makes a comeback several times per year, and on multiple websites.

Most recently (in the past 2 or 3 weeks) he was "Twist Fast" and "No Shitter", and put up some darling posts.

Last year, he even popped into a local Michigan message forum to piss everybody off for a few days. His vernacular is unmistakable, and there are certain phrases no one else on this planet but him use:

"waxing eloquent"

"Laffin..."

Good times!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: turbo54</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SANDRAT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good 'ol Larry Root aka Mr Humble was very entertaining !! I remember the day he went over the edge on SH........... </div></div>

Larry makes a comeback several times per year, and on multiple websites.

Most recently (in the past 2 or 3 weeks) he was "Twist Fast" and "No Shitter", and put up some darling posts.

Last year, he even popped into a local Michigan message forum to piss everybody off for a few days. His vernacular is unmistakable, and there are certain phrases no one else on this planet but him use:

"waxing eloquent"

"Laffin...
Good times! </div></div>

Not the same Larry...

Just got back from a very pleasant and refreshing 30 day R&R courtesy of Mike. And nobody even noticed I was gone or gives a rat's ass that I'm back. Just the way I like it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jakeleg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just got back from a very pleasant and refreshing 30 day R&R courtesy of Mike. And nobody even noticed I was gone or gives a rat's ass that I'm back. Just the way I like it.</div></div>

Yep, and next time it will be much longer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SANDRAT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good 'ol Larry Root aka Mr Humble was very entertaining !! I remember the day he went over the edge on SH........... </div></div>
Larry wasn't Mr. Humble! Humble was a piece of work though.

Toast.jpg

TO LARRY!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jakeleg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just got back from a very pleasant and refreshing 30 day R&R courtesy of Mike. And nobody even noticed I was gone or gives a rat's ass that I'm back. Just the way I like it.</div></div>

Yep, and next time it will be much longer. </div></div>

does this mean I won't be getting your Christmas card this year?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JSTARSZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't want to get too philosophical about this but...it is interesting how some people react to being told they have to do something a certain way. Our society is one that hates to live by any certain rules as they feel it confines them as a person. When some are told they are doing something against the rules they act like children and in this case write emails attacking the rule maker. It is more interesting as a great majority of people on this site are military, retired military, and law enforcement and we have to live by rules everyday.

I got the ban hammer once for a political avatar and changed it and went on my way...within 24 hours
grin.gif

Rules are rules and they are normally made to stop the lowest common denominators from causing chaos or someone has done something that caused a rule to be made.

I love the thread but it does make me think about these knuckleheads... </div></div>
<span style="font-weight: bold">I agree.</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">My favorite getting banned moment:</span>

2upb5mu.jpg

</div></div>

Hilarious, i almost pissed myself. I too have found myself thinking go fuck yourself shank! :)

I just love these guys...

Idiot Posts "Obama Calls in Russian Troops" or some such nonsense and he emails me after everyone jumps on him to remove it. So without much of anything I just delete the thread... No ban, no nothing and in my reply I add:

Do it again and you will be banned…

No Politics means NO POLITICS

Pretty simple...

Whiny Baby replies all butt hurt, albeit comically ...

Frank, I wrote to you for assistance and that's how you reply when I'm seeking your help???

Frank, I'm new to the forum as you know, and based upon your heavy handed inability to maturely communicate a courtesy reminder or initial warning to me in a way that's not consistent with the big asshole you apparently are, then by all means ban me.

Many of my military friends have warned me about you, as a basis for not joining your uptight forum, and they were all correct as I see, so go fuck yourself Frank.

I don't need power hungry assholes in my life, especially when my friends say you don't know diddly about being a Sniper.

Vin

Quick Somebody call the WAMBULANCE !!!

wambulance_logo.jpg

Cause I told a half wit not to do it again...

Well needless to say, one less fool to trifle with on here.

Idiot Posts "Obama Calls in Russian Troops" or some such nonsense and he emails me after everyone jumps on him to remove it. So without much of anything I just delete the thread... No ban, no nothing and in my reply I add:

Pretty simple...

wambulance_logo.jpg

Shoulda banned him for being such a faggot!

His last line gave me a hearty chuckle.

Pretty simple...

wambulance_logo.jpg

Lol. I did tell him to delete it before a mod decided they shouldn't have had to.

Unfortunate how bruised our egos can be when we're reprimanded online.