• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Baphomet gets decapitated

Yeah you shouldn’t worry about pleasing some sub minority of freaks.

Be it mentally ill satanist or mentally ill transvestites.

It’s like when one idiot gets killed doing something dumb then we all get to suffer through more laws and “safety” features.

If you don’t like Christianity, leave.

Imagine going to some durka durka country and trying to put a nativity scene there. SMFH. They would never try and do that
it's quite ironic, considering that this all originally started in thwat you call the "durka durka country" (area of the world). :cool:

That area is a little different now.

Should glass it and start over.

And by glass it I mean neutron. Don’t need lead lined gas tanks
We (as-in 'civilized society') have learned to drill through glass, many decades ago. As opposed to 'rock-and-stick' technology.

Reactions: BurtG
The Muzzies morality includes stoning a woman to death for adultery and if you dont convert, you die

Leviticus 20:27, Deuteronomy 17:2-7, 1 Kings 21:10-14 ... more

Sure, in John there is the famous "let ye who is without sin" quote but clearly the woman was about to be stoned for adultery as prescribed.

You think they were talking about Satan worshipers or the fucking Muzzies ...

Somehow I don’t think they would be welcome

Yes.

Maybe not all of them were including satan worshippers and the fucking muzzies but it seems the winners specifically included the fucking Muzzies and the godless infidels under the protections of religious freedom while the losers who wanted it to be all about Jesus Christ had to suck it and go home pouting.

Jefferson was pleased that the effort to insert "Jesus Christ" into the preamble of the Virginia statute for religious freedom was defeated saying it was “meant to comprehend, within the mantle of it’s protection, the Jew and the Gentile, the Christian and Mahometan, the Hindoo and infidel of every denomination.”. Mahometan ~= Muzzies

This is documented somewhere in the archives at the monticello.org site.

Also notable in this statement is the inclusion of the "infidel".

Not arguing but that then begs the question of who's religion and which morality.

Nobody's religion is the obvious answer to the first part, see above. Or, maybe, the commonalities between all the religions, if feasible. The very question of "who's religion?" seems like an attack on the freedoms and protections that were adopted.

And "morality" ... when you use that word are you talking about behaviour or punishment or both?

It is entirely possible to be and act "morally" without stoning or punishing those who act "immorally". 1 Corinthians 5:11-13 ... But be careful how you read it because he is not talking about purging people from the planet or the population but from your house and the church ... not the country, not the planet.

The "christians" theoretically believe adultery is a sin just as the fucking Muzzies do ... the only thing to quibble about is the punishment. The question is should there be any earthly punishment for adultery? As sinners they will never attain redemption or salvation or 72 virgins or whatever the Jews believe ... unless, of course, you have the christian get out of sin free card in your pocket and accept the Jesus in front of a priest on your deathbed. All you really have to do to get your piece of the eternal pie is kick them out of your church and ignore them.

Sure, in John there is the famous "let ye who is without sin" quote but clearly the woman was about to be stoned for adultery as prescribed.

Yes.

Maybe not all of them were including satan worshippers and the fucking muzzies but it seems the winners specifically included the fucking Muzzies and the godless infidels under the protections of religious freedom while the losers who wanted it to be all about Jesus Christ had to suck it and go home pouting.

Jefferson was pleased that the effort to insert "Jesus Christ" into the preamble of the Virginia statute for religious freedom was defeated saying it was “meant to comprehend, within the mantle of it’s protection, the Jew and the Gentile, the Christian and Mahometan, the Hindoo and infidel of every denomination.”. Mahometan ~= Muzzies

Nobody's religion is the obvious answer to the first part, see above. Or, maybe, the commonalities between all the religions, if feasible. The very question of "who's religion?" seems like an attack on the freedoms and protections that were adopted.

And "morality" ... when you use that word are you talking about behaviour or punishment or both?

It is entirely possible to be and act "morally" without stoning or punishing those who act "immorally". 1 Corinthians 5:11-13 ... But be careful how you read it because he is not talking about purging people from the planet or the population but from your house and the church ... not the country, not the planet.

The "christians" theoretically believe adultery is a sin just as the fucking Muzzies do ... the only thing to quibble about is the punishment. The question is should there be any earthly punishment for adultery? As sinners they will never attain redemption or salvation or 72 virgins or whatever the Jews believe ... unless, of course, you have the christian get out of sin free card in your pocket and accept the Jesus in front of a priest on your deathbed. All you really have to do to get your piece of the eternal pie is kick them out of your church and ignore them.
What redeeming quality do the dune coons have ? Why you taking up for them ?

Reactions: 232593
What redeeming quality do the dune coons have ? Why you taking up for them ?

I'm quoting your founding fathers and bible.

Well, when I say bible it's a tough call with christians since they want to throw away or disown a big portion of the old testament and just pick and choose the parts they like but certainly the new testament is all about tolerance.

Reactions: Father O’blivion

Yes.

What a waste of words.

Youre talking old testament. New testamnt says forgiveness.

But I'm sure you'll dream up some way to justify your error, so have at it, I dont have the time or energy to debate zealots who already know it all.

I'm quoting your founding fathers and bible.
“Your” ?

As much as you yapped in this thread and you’ve been here since 2012 and only have 822 posts ?

Yeah fucking hacked account / fed for sure. Go kill yourself

14C51C04-86D7-4B1B-937A-EFA56FE06E3D.jpeg

EB2F0A2D-1F7A-465C-983E-E1A752E957D1.gif

it's quite ironic, considering that this all originally started in thwat you call the "durka durka country" (area of the world). :cool:
Interestingly enough all the strife in the region started with Abraham's sin.

He became impatient, committed adultery with Sarah's servant, made Ishmael, a wild man. Then when he had a son with Sarah Ish got turned out. Similar happened with Issac, Esau, and Jacob. Esau was a worker, a man who went out and tilled the fields, tended the flocks. Jacob was a pretty little momma's boy who hung around her and played music while Esau worked. Then he weaseled Esau out of his birthright, and his momma helped his steal it. So Esau became more of the burka burka. Sin and weaseling created this problem and now everyone wants to dis the ones who got screwed. How reasonable.

Reactions: TexPatriot
Youre talking old testament. New testamnt says forgiveness.

I think I covered that but your reading comprehension is biased maybe by whatever form of "christianity" you choose to subscribe.

If the old testament is shit and the new testament is all about forgiveness then we should definitely be forgiving the "baby killers".

Reactions: UKDslayer
I think I covered that but your reading comprehension is biased maybe by whatever form of "christianity" you choose to subscribe.

If the old testament is shit and the new testament is all about forgiveness then we should definitely be forgiving the "baby killers".
Well yeah, by your Bible. Thats what Jesus said, go look it up.

That doesnt say to allow them to continue, They must be stopped, but it does say 'Forgive as you wish to be forgiven" paraphrased. So, unless youre perfect and without blemish, you'd best learn that.

The alternative is hate, and I know from personal experience the toll hate takes on the soul. I cannot afford hate.

My form of Christianity is none. I dont engage in religion.I follow the Way, the Truth, and the Light, AKA Christ. Show me where I said the old testament is shit...those are your words.

Well yeah, by your Bible. Thats what Jesus said, go look it up.

That doesnt say to allow them to continue, They must be stopped, but it does say 'Forgive as you wish to be forgiven" paraphrased. So, unless youre perfect and without blemish, you'd best learn that.

The alternative is hate, and I know from personal experience the toll hate takes on the soul. I cannot afford hate.

My form of Christianity is none. I dont engage in religion.I follow the Way, the Truth, and the Light, AKA Christ. Show me where I said the old testament is shit...those are your words.
In Matthew 5:17-18, Jesus says, "Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the law until everything is accomplished."
Jesus does not say no part of the law will ever pass away; he says no part of it shall pass away until it is fulfilled. He says he came to do this very thing, to fulfill it. So, with his coming, the law has been fulfilled and has passed away. We now live under the law of Christ, not beneath the law of Moses. So effectively the Old Testament is over.

Reactions: doubloon and Maggot
In Matthew 5:17-18, Jesus says, "Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the law until everything is accomplished."
Jesus does not say no part of the law will ever pass away; he says no part of it shall pass away until it is fulfilled. He says he came to do this very thing, to fulfill it. So, with his coming, the law has been fulfilled and has passed away. We now live under the law of Christ, not beneath the law of Moses. So effectively the Old Testament is over.
Thats pretty much what I said.

What O'blivion said. "effectively the Old Testament is over"

old testament
Its just history. He didnt set the facts of history aside, only the laws that were fulfilled by his life, death, and resurrection.

The FACT remains that the whole problem in the mid east began with Abe.

Unless you want to take it all the way back to the Garden.

I think it would be great to celebrate the birth of Christ on his actual birth day. But I also don't give a fuck. History is lost, destroyed, and or massaged all the time. I'm a FUCKING sinner. Big time. But I still love Jesus. I also love Christmas and Santa, because they have people celebrating Christ's birth whether they believe or not. I don't know the mind of God, but I like to believe that he's cool with Christmas. Or at least turns a blind eye to some things that might be somewhat distasteful. We are celebrating the birth of the son of God. Good enough for me. If not for Christmas I truly believe there would be way less people celebrating the birth and ultimately the life of Christ. I like being around people who believe in Jesus and what he was sent here for. The alternatives which are being shoved in our fucking faces 24/7/365 are sickening.

Celebrate Christmas. Keep that wall of love strong. Otherwise bring on revelation and the terrifying tribulations. I'll tell you I'm ready, but I'm scared as shit, but still bring it on...

Ok, I'll fix it: this is why religious zealotry is incompatible with a Democratic Republic.

Still wrong. You carry water awfully hard for the Satanic temple, for someone so concerned about "mUh rElIgIouS zEaLoTRy".

Reactions: 6.5SH
I think everyone should join my in protesting the commercialization of christmas by celebrating Festivus.

1702957451044.jpeg

I kid, but its my way of saying "FU" to all the people who treat Christmas as a shopping season or say "Happy Holidays"