• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Baphomet gets decapitated

Ruining your democracy
Minuteman
May 25, 2022
Shithole
Based former Navy pilot wasn’t having any of that satanic display shit at the Iowa state capitol so he cuts off the Baphomet statues head and tosses it in the shitcan.

More of this please

Interesting. Sadly the truth of the matter is even more interesting.

I honor God and know Christ as savior so dont start any ridiculous attacks. That said, the whole Christmas thing is basically a lie and paganism at its finest.

-First, Jesus wasnt born on 25 December, rather more likely in Sept or Oct.. 25 Dec was cholen by the Roman church to coincide with solstice celebrations.

-The tree goes back to the worsip of Nimrod who married his mother. When he died his mother saw a fresh sprout out of a cut tree and said he had been reborn.

-Santa...Possibly a fellow St. Nicholas but also tied to Odin of the Norse mythology.

Google it.

Last edited:
As an Iowan I'm thankful he did it but ashamed that no one (including me) did it sooner. His approach was as measured as it could have been
I applaud his valor but by our laws they had as much right to put their statue up as the nativity scene.

To me its kind of like the ACLU defending the NRA. I may not, and dont, agree with their stance but defend their right to it.

I'm praying to come across someone burning our flag.

I honor God and know Christ as savior so dont start any ridiculous attacks. That said, the whole Christmas thing is basically a lie and paganism at its finest.

-First, Jesus wasnt born on 25 December, rather more likely in Sept or Oct.. 25 Dec was cholen by the Roman church to coincide with solstice celebrations.

-The tree goes back to the worsip of Nimrod who married his mother. When he died his mother saw a fresh sprout out of a cut tree and said he had been reborn.

-Santa...Possibly a fellow St. Nicholas but also tied to Odin of the Norse mythology.

Google it.

Christmas, like Halloween, is a blend of many cultures and religions. Original teachings of Christ, the early Roman Catholic establishment, Eastern Orthodox traditions, and a very substantial amount of Germanic and Norse folklore as well. The so-called "Dark Ages" from the fall of Rome to the Norman conquest of England saw FAR MORE religious freedom and sharing and acceptance of different ideas than the era of the brutal religious theocracies that dominated the very late Middle Ages through the Renaissance all the way to the start of the Industrial Revolution. During that time, more trade and academia than ever flourished along both old Roman roads and new routes opened up by leaders like Clovis and Alfred the Great, and many of the customs associated with the holidays we know today were blended and created during that time.

Christmas is how you celebrate it. If putting up a tree, giving presents, is done in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, then it brings glory to God. It's all in what you and your family believe the holiday to be and why you do the things you do during the holiday. It's your intent. All glory to God and our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ during this Christmas season!!!

Christmas is how you celebrate it. If putting up a tree, giving presents, is done in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, then it brings glory to God. It's all in what you and your family believe the holiday to be and why you do the things you do during the holiday. It's your intent. All glory to God and our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ during this Christmas season!!!
Actually, its teaching and perpetuating a lie.

Reactions: XP1K
And, FWIW, Halloween was embraced by the pope/vatican something like 1000 years (maybe more) before Christmas.
In truth, most of what we call Christianity, including which books would be in the Bible, was decided by the early Roman Church.

Thats one of the reason I avoid ALL churches and religion and try to just ferret out the simple truth.

Baphomet

View attachment 8297043
Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Baphomet

Baphomet is a deity allegedly worshipped by the Knights Templar that subsequently became incorporated into various occult and Western esoteric traditions.

History · ‎Alternative etymologies · ‎Joseph Freiherr von Hammer... · ‎Aleister Crowley
Screen Shot 2023-12-02 at 2.14.45 PM.png

I applaud his valor but by our laws they had as much right to put their statue up as the nativity scene.

To me its kind of like the ACLU defending the NRA. I may not, and dont, agree with their stance but defend their right to it.

I'm praying to come across someone burning our flag.
I agree on the freedom of speech piece, but I guarantee the people who put this up are the same ones who want to take what's left of the Bible out of public schools and government in general. Can't have it both ways.

Ultimately, it would be best for all to recognize who God is and respond appropriately

First, Jesus wasnt born on 25 December, rather more likely in Sept or Oct.. 25

Also, FWIW, a while back a guy used a software program called Stellarium to trace the "star of bethlehem" event which is assumed to be the conjunction of some number of celestial bodies to create a brighter than normal "light" on the horizon.

The events he found were the conjunction of Saturn, Mars and Jupiter in, ironically, 6 B.C. on February 22. Also in 6 and 7 B.C. conjunctions occured between two bodies that would have created a brighter than normal light on the horizon on April 30 for 6 B.C. and for 7 B.C. Sept. 29 and Dec. 4 ... so maybe it's possible December isn't entirely out of the question.

All this is supposedly reproducible with the software and it was free a few years ago.

Ruling out meteors and comets and such of course.

Reactions: Maggot
Also, FWIW, a while back a guy used a software program called Stellarium to trace the "star of bethlehem" event which is assumed to be the conjunction of some number of celestial bodies to create a brighter than normal "light" on the horizon.

The events he found were the conjunction of Saturn, Mars and Jupiter in, ironically, 6 B.C. on February 22. Also in 6 and 7 B.C. conjunctions occured between two bodies that would have created a brighter than normal light on the horizon on April 30 for 6 B.C. and for 7 B.C. Sept. 29 and Dec. 4 ... so maybe it's possible December isn't entirely out of the question.

All this is supposedly reproducible with the software and it was free a few years ago.

Ruling out meteors and comets and such of course.
One of the criteria is that the shepherds wouldnt have been in the fields with their flocks in Dec. More likely Sept. or Oct, with April a possibility. In Dec. they would not have been out in the hills.

One of the criteria is that the shepherds wouldnt have been in the fields with their flocks in Dec. More likely Sept. or Oct, with April a possibility. In Dec. they would not have been out in the hills.

Assuming based on northern European climate?
Also is that assumption based on current or ancient weather which can be widely different depending on the century.
There have been huge fluctuations over the past 2000 years.

For example here some years we could be wearing t-shirts in December, other years you might have snow for Thanksgiving.

Like all the "data" that can be found "documenting" the birth of christ this is usually based (bayced?) on the assumption that weather is predictable and consistent from year to year. It could have been an unusually warm winter, they could have been moving the sheep between the pens and watering holes. Generally, AFAIK, the harshest weather periods there are around January but Jerusalem has had some recorded high December temperatures at or over 100 degrees in recent years.

To simply say shepherds wouldn't have had their flocks out in December is about the same as saying an egg always rolls to the left on a level table.

Assuming based on northern European climate?
Also is that assumption based on current or ancient weather which can be widely different depending on the century.
There have been huge fluctuations over the past 2000 years.

For example here some years we could be wearing t-shirts in December, other years you might have snow for Thanksgiving.
I read the article long ago but IIRC it was based on the availability of grazing material as well as temps.

Based former Navy pilot wasn’t having any of that satanic display shit at the Iowa state capitol so he cuts off the Baphomet statues head and tosses it in the shitcan.

More of this please

Can we start a go fund me for his legal fees…..?

I read the article long ago but IIRC it was based on the availability of grazing material as well as temps.

chaff, wheat ... facts, hyperbole ...

In biblical circles, there is a famous letter written in 1967 in which a visiting scholar noted that sheep were, in fact, being pastured in Shepherds’ Field on Christmas Eve itself.

Biblical chronologer Jack Finegan writes:

William Hendriksen quotes a letter dated Jan. 16, 1967, received from the New Testament scholar Harry Mulder, then teaching in Beirut, in which the latter tells of being in Shepherd Field at Bethlehem on the just-passed Christmas Eve, and says: “Right near us a few flocks of sheep were nestled. Even the lambs were not lacking. . . . It is therefore definitely not impossible that the Lord Jesus was born in December” [Jack Finnegan, Handbook of Biblical Chronology (2nd ed.), no. 569, quoting Hendriksen, New Testament Commentary: Matthew (Grand Rapids: Baker, 1973), 1:182].​

Read the article.

The one you read long ago?

I missed where you provided it.

SheepWinter.jpg

Last edited:

Google it.

You just sucked all the fun out of christmas for me. :(

Doo doo butt.

Branden

Actually, its teaching and perpetuating a lie.

Romans 14:13-23

13 Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in the way of a brother or sister. 14 I am convinced, being fully persuaded in the Lord Jesus, that nothing is unclean in itself. But if anyone regards something as unclean, then for that person it is unclean. 15 If your brother or sister is distressed because of what you eat, you are no longer acting in love. Do not by your eating destroy someone for whom Christ died. 16 Therefore do not let what you know is good be spoken of as evil. 17 For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit, 18 because anyone who serves Christ in this way is pleasing to God and receives human approval.
19 Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification. 20 Do not destroy the work of God for the sake of food. All food is clean, but it is wrong for a person to eat anything that causes someone else to stumble. 21 It is better not to eat meat or drink wine or to do anything else that will cause your brother or sister to fall.
22 So whatever you believe about these things keep between yourself and God. Blessed is the one who does not condemn himself by what he approves. 23 But whoever has doubts is condemned if they eat, because their eating is not from faith; and everything that does not come from faith is sin.[a]

The Bible is crystal clear on this. Paul may have been specifically talking about Jewish dietary restrictions, but it applies across The Church.

I see you've completely missed the point of Paul's teaching and are trying to make your brothers and sisters stumble. Do you think this is to glorify God, or to glorify yourself?

Not content to have your own views and your own interpretations you accuse others of lies and blasphemy because they don't agree with you. Talking about missing the point! We don't celebrate Christmas like they did in the first century, but our reasons for it ARE the same. Or, do you think you know God's plan better than he does? Don't be a stumbling block. Instead of trying to tell us how to celebrate the birth of Christ you do you, and leave the rest of us alone! None are good. No, not one.

Romans 14:13-23​

13 Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in the way of a brother or sister. 14 I am convinced, being fully persuaded in the Lord Jesus, that nothing is unclean in itself. But if anyone regards something as unclean, then for that person it is unclean. 15 If your brother or sister is distressed because of what you eat, you are no longer acting in love. Do not by your eating destroy someone for whom Christ died. 16 Therefore do not let what you know is good be spoken of as evil. 17 For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit, 18 because anyone who serves Christ in this way is pleasing to God and receives human approval.
19 Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification. 20 Do not destroy the work of God for the sake of food. All food is clean, but it is wrong for a person to eat anything that causes someone else to stumble. 21 It is better not to eat meat or drink wine or to do anything else that will cause your brother or sister to fall.
22 So whatever you believe about these things keep between yourself and God. Blessed is the one who does not condemn himself by what he approves. 23 But whoever has doubts is condemned if they eat, because their eating is not from faith; and everything that does not come from faith is sin.[a]

The Bible is crystal clear on this. Paul may have been specifically talking about Jewish dietary restrictions, but it applies across The Church.

I see you've completely missed the point of Paul's teaching and are trying to make your brothers and sisters stumble. Do you think this is to glorify God, or to glorify yourself?

Not content to have your own views and your own interpretations you accuse others of lies and blasphemy because they don't agree with you. Talking about missing the point! We don't celebrate Christmas like they did in the first century, but our reasons for it ARE the same. Or, do you think you know God's plan better than he does? Don't be a stumbling block. Instead of trying to tell us how to celebrate the birth of Christ you do you, and leave the rest of us alone! None are good. No, not one.
Wrong.

I'm not judging anyone, just putting up information so people can make informed decisions. Your choice is your choice.

I see the Bible as allegory and it is, in fact, written by men. Celebrating Christ's birth whenever is fine. One of my colleagues has a birthday on Nov 23. Which happened to be Thanksgiving this year. So, he celebrated on a different day.

Yes, christian holidays can happen on previously pagan holidays. None of this disproves God. It does magnificently prove the folly of Man, the most arrogant of all apes.

I also agree that satanism is a religion. And requires belief in God. Even for those who say it does not mean they believe in God, it is still a belief system that is lacking evidence. And many times finds itself at odds with christians.

Also, if there is no God, why call it satanism? Why not call it supercalifragilisticexpialidocious? Even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious. If you say it loud enough, you always sound ferocious.
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

As for Baphomet, it couldn't happen to a more deserving demon.

You just sucked all the fun out of christmas for me. :(

Doo doo butt.

Branden
I dont see why. Is it not enough to worship in spirit and truth at all times? Remember what happened to the Israelites for worshipping graven images?

Yes, yes yes ... Ezra says "it's the rainy season" and they can't stand outside but he said "rainy" he didn't say "snowy" or "freezing" or that they couldn't stand outside because it was too cold and there was no grass to eat. He said they couldn't stand outside because it was rainy and they might get wet. Sheep don't care about rain. As it's not a monsoon they will walk around eat grass and poop like normal. Besides Ezra 10 has nothing to do with grazing sheep.

Solomon 2 is all about love and spring. Also nothing to do with sheep.

There exists the possibility the jebus was born in December as much as the possibility he was born in September or October or February or April or ... anecdotal evidence can be scounged up to support any of them.

Reactions: lash
Solomon 2 is all about love and spring. Also nothing to do with sheep.

There exists the possibility the
was born in December as much as the possibility he was born in September or October or February or April or ... anecdotal evidence can be scounged up to support any of them.
LOL
;)

I will grant you that facts, like statistics can be manipulated to show what ever you want. Sadly youre focusing on this one part of the article rather than looking at it as a whole. Thats your right.

Dang it Ringo.

I tried really hard to have some respect for your arguments and intellect but if you really believe that article "proves" the jebus wasn't born in December I have to abandon the hope.

I'm not saying he was born in December, just recognizing the possibility.

There is no proof to be found in it, just a rabbit hole of anecdotal correlations.

I tried.

Google it.

You can thank Constantine for blending paganism with Christianity to make Christianity more palatable to the empire. There is no harm done in Christmas trees, Easter eggs, etc., if all glory is given to Christ. Most of us still don't worship the pagan gods with these rituals and objects. I agree with you. Christians would do a better job, if we didn't do the non-Christian rituals of our holy days.

Reactions: BurtG
Dang it Ringo.

I tried really hard to have some respect for your arguments and intellect but if you really believe that article "proves" the jebus wasn't born in December I have to abandon the hope.

I'm not saying he was born in December, just recognizing the possibility.

There is no proof to be found in it, just a rabbit hole of anecdotal correlations.

I tried.
So did I.