• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Barrel threading for suppressors in the Dallas, TX

shooter6.5

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2007
Bedford,Texas
I know there are really good options out of the area, and it may come to that.

Right now I would like to know if anyone has a really good gunsmith in the immediate Dallas/Ft Worth area that does top notch work in this area. Would include threading and adding attachment devices and threading and thread protectors. By immediate area I mean an hours drive or less from either Dallas or Ft. Worth--preferably less.

Thanks

Re: Barrel threading for suppressors in the Dallas

S&S Precision in Denton,TX
940 566-4867, ask for "Stick". Great work at a reasonable price

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">call me

214-850-6882 </div></div>

For good time?

gonna use his teeth on hogrider's... wait a minute...your name is hogrider? That is why he is getting BR's digits.....BR likes it when you make him wheeze

The person the Ripper is going to recommend is beyond GTG.

I'm curious who BoltRipper is going to recommend...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: B. Melick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm curious who BoltRipper is going to recommend...</div></div>

you know......

A little old, I know... But I'm in need of this info. Where's the go to place and about how much should one expect to pay?

The guy who owns Shark Suppressors does threading, he's located in Plano. Not sure his rates, but he's doing my transfer and I may have him cut my factory threads and re-thread my barrel. I can't imagine it's more than $100 for threading.

TPM outfitters in Carrollton Tx has done a few for me. Affordable and quick turn round