• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Battle of the AW-cut Actions (AKA I can’t make up my mind)

Best AW-cut R700 compatible action?

• Terminus Zeus QC

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • ARC Coup de Grace

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Other (list in comments)

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

drew hopkinth

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 22, 2020
I’m looking to build a 6.5 creed NRL Hunter build that utilizes the large quantity of AW mags I already own from my AI AT and I’ve been looking at the Zeus QC and ARC CDG as the two main actions at the heart of this project. What would you go with? The ARC is less expensive but harder to swap barrels on while the Zeus has a similar QC feature to what I’m used to with my AI (and a lot more available prefits). Help is definitely appreciated!

Id skip the curtis and wonder why you didnt include the impact and bighorn actions as choices with the arc.

Id skip the curtis and wonder why you didnt include the impact and bighorn actions as choices with the arc.
Mostly because I’m used to 60° bolt throw from my AT and want something that feels close

Mostly because I’m used to 60° bolt throw from my AT and want something that feels close

The CDG is a 70 but it feels more like a 90. Because of the interchangable bolt handle design the handle stops its rotation up near the scope like a 90.
87CEB9D9-0876-4448-A4FE-FAC4C035E901.jpeg

Reactions: drew hopkinth
Based on your criteria, including your preference for a similar barrel swap system, I’m betting the Terminus gets your nod. As to buying prefits, that’s a preference that currently also gets your favorite Zeus the nod.

Your post reads to me like you want the Zeus but want to be convinced that saving money on the CDG will make you happy. Just get what you want and you’ll be happier in the end.

Reactions: Ichi and giumau1