• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bear Creek Arsenal barrels

You bumped a thread that’s been dead for almost a year to be a fucking Nancy about something you have nothing to do with?

You new members are fucking weird. This isn’t the place for snowflakes.
Let me get this straight; you want freedom of speech and a well regulated militia. You want honestly, integrity, and justice. But when someone gets called out for being a turd, you get mad because it wasn’t timely? Wow you old SH are a bunch of jittery old weirdos that spend more time polishing brass than talking to their wife.

• Haha
Reactions: redneckbmxer24
Let me get this straight; you want freedom of speech and a well regulated militia. You want honestly, integrity, and justice. But when someone gets called out for being a turd, you get mad because it wasn’t timely? Wow you old SH are a bunch of jittery old weirdos that spend more time polishing brass than talking to their wife.
You're not very good at this. Having a high-horse-riding internet persona is cool and all, but you're trying too hard.

Last edited:
might as well add my 2c since the thread is back... friends don't let friends buy BCA.

I'm glad @buffalowinter got a good barrel, that's definitely a win for the price, but my experience so far (sample size of ~10 barrels) is that the general QC is beyond sloppy, so a good barrel is more happy accident than design.

breakdown of the 10 I've seen from local shop/cheapskate acquaintances:
2 - swallowed a no-go gauge on unboxing, sent right back
3 - major damage to the rifling (see Triple D's post)
2 - crown incorrectly cut (was like someone had used a countersink bit and said "good enough" from the angle)
2 - serviceable but miserable accuracy even with good ammo (IMI 77gr)

What a vagina.

Agree with most, I have heard to many horror stories involving BCA barrels. Why take a chance when there are a lot of decent barrels and some really good brands?
Blackstone Arms is selling 12.5" 5R and 3R barrels that are 40-60 fps faster than BCMs CHF 14.5" barrels.

Youre exchange with this gentleman is rude. While I agree that his barrel is performing miraculously better than expected, you’ve basically called him a liar. There are so many better ways to express polite distrust or caution that were bypassed at multiple points in this conversation.

giphy.webp

Dude made an unsubstantiated claim by basically every forum standard for accuracy (5x5, 6x5, 3x10, etc) while trying to use Snipershide forum audience to sell something without being a supporter (people have been banned for this).

Had this thread said easily sub moa instead of easily .5 moa I wouldn't have even responded. I have AR's I've shot 5 shot groups for .3 moa. I personally don't call them a .3 moa AR's because I and/or the gun is not capable of doing that on a 5x5, 6x5 or 3x10.

I don't think this even counts since the OP said he cuts an recrowns most of the barrels.