• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire Bergara B14R barreled action & complete rifle.

Well, after several, several years of using Paypal and Venmo, they finally caught up to the fact I am a firearms retailer. As a result, they permanently shut my account down. I knew it was just a matter of time. It was good while it lasted. Oh well!

What does this mean to you? I can now only accept payment in the below form:

Credit Card via phone (+4%)
Money Order
Certified Check

Rich
I sent you a text as well, are the pre-order list barreled actions available now and/or are you accepting payment on them at this point?

I believe I have replied to all texts. If not, please shoot me another. This past weekend was really hectic, as I had a CCL class at my shop.

I'm taking pre-orders for complete and BA, LH and RH. I have made a spreadsheet listing names, item requested, date/time requested and phone number. Once I get confirmation of a particular item, I will start at the top of the list and go down. I've been giving people 48hrs to respond before I move on to the next person. I only accept money for items I have confirmation of shipping to my shop. I don't want to hold you guys' money unless I am sure your rifle or BA is enroute.

Rich

Last edited:
Anyone getting shipping info? I paid over 2 weeks ago and no response to texts
I’m not quite at 2 weeks. I paid 10 days ago with no shipping update. He said last week that he ships in "7ish" business days. He did say that he had a CCW class or something last week, maybe he’s really busy.

edit. I just got shipping info at around midnight EST. Seems as if he is slammed IMO.

Last edited:
I got my shipping info today.

Attachments

• The-Bergara-HMR-features-a-side-bolt-release-to-make-removing-the-bolt-from-the-rifle-safe-and...jpg
    The-Bergara-HMR-features-a-side-bolt-release-to-make-removing-the-bolt-from-the-rifle-safe-and...jpg
    875.1 KB · Views: 99
Reactions: Redvanes
I don't have any on hand right now. Possibly any of the guys who I recently shipped to can chime in!?!?
Just got mine from you yesterday. Great experience all around, thank you!

Went ahead and bought a complete carbon rifle since no barrelled actions were in stock.

Pulled the HMR stock and bottom metal off for action / stock weight references as requested.

Bergara B14R carbon barrelled action weight: 4lbs 1oz

Vt6YC8a.jpg

Bergara HMR stock with AICS bottom metal included: 3lb 13oz

ZSZQDo9.jpg

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: A&8's and jdne5b
Any steel barreled actions in stock?

Not yet.

Text sent regarding barreled action. Thanks!

I was stupid busy in the machine shop last night trying to finish a couple rifles. I have several texts which I have not opened yet, because I'll end up losing them in the sea of texts. Once I read them, I'll add your name and time stamp to the pre-order list.

Not yet.

I was stupid busy in the machine shop last night trying to finish a couple rifles. I have several texts which I have not opened yet, because I'll end up losing them in the sea of texts. Once I read them, I'll add your name and time stamp to the pre-order list.
Thanks for the update sir.

Positive experience with A&8’s, picked up my B14r carbon yesterday and am looking forward to some range time. The transaction went smooth, and they shipped promptly
Thank you!

Update(6-9-21: 12:31PM CST):

I just got a call from my rep that 28 carbon fiber barreled actions are heading to their shipping department, then headed to my shop. No word on any other models. However, getting 28 CF BA's is a good sign.

Once they hit my door, I will start from the top of my pre-order list and text each of you. Because I have more than 28 wanting CF BA's, I will ask that you respond to my text within 24 hours. If I don't hear from you, I will move on to the next requestor.

Also, since paypal and venmo figured out I'm a firearms retailer, they shut my account down a few weeks ago. I did recently sign up with Zelle, however. Zelle appears to be just like paypal and venmo as far as ease of payments.

Payments may be in the form of USPS Money Order, Certified check, CC or Zelle.

Thanks,
Rich

Last edited:
Rich, have you ever used GunTab? I have not, just saw it posted on another posting…. I did setup an account. It’s advertised as paypal for guns and ammo.

Reactions: A&8's
I believe I have contacted everyone who wanted a CF BA. I had a few change their mind and others who have not responded. As mentioned above, due to the long preorder list for the B14R's, I can only give you guys 24hrs to respond to my text before removing your name from the list and moving on to the next requestor.