• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best $2000-$3000 CAD scope?

Which scope

• Kahles

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • NF

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Other

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
Mines brand new like got it this week so it should be latest revision. Wish I’d have known about the 10 mil turrets I’d have waited probably, should have done more research. Oh well
I wouldn't count on that... I worked in a gun store a long time ago (20 years ago), and something I learned really quickly was that a lot of the high-end shit like that sits on shelves for a very long time, until it gets discounted enough to finally sell, or until MoneyBags McGee comes along, which could take years. So that product just sits there collecting dust and getting finger-fucked by the local Poors until it finally sells. This is why when you purchase something like that, it's best to check with the retailer how long it's been there, or what the S/N is before purchase, etc...

Mines brand new like got it this week so it should be latest revision. Wish I’d have known about the 10 mil turrets I’d have waited probably, should have done more research. Oh well
I don’t know when they will be, but that’s what they said at shot show

Reactions: Taylorbok
Curious what does a TT cost in Canada? Any hometown discounts?
On the used market in Canada they start at $5,000 used.
They are $6800 or more new depending on the reticle.
The glass is really top notch but I wish they had MTC on their turrets like what is available on the S&B.
On the flip side the P4FL reticle doesn’t lend itself to small corrections in hold.
Currently there are 3 S&B PMII 5-25x56 on the EE of Canadiangunnutz for between $3100-$3500. The one at $3500 has a Horus H59 reticle.

The thing to note is that S&B scopes are available in clockwise and counterclockwise configuration.
North American shooters are accustomed to counterclockwise.