• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best Custom In Ear Electronic Hearing Protection

Is it just the state you live in that requires the insurance company to pay or is there some other reason they paid for them? Trying to understand how they pay for some people and not for others. I have BCBS also
Depends on the plan. Federal, state , local gov, unions ect are more likely to have them in their plan. Some just give you a dollar amount every 5 years other pick from a list of products ect. You have to dig into your insurance plan to see what's covered. Then find a doctor who is used to doing this and they will have the charge codes to bill insurance.

Depends on the plan. Federal, state , local gov, unions ect are more likely to have them in their plan. Some just give you a dollar amount every 5 years other pick from a list of products ect. You have to dig into your insurance plan to see what's covered. Then find a doctor who is used to doing this and they will have the charge codes to bill insurance.
Roger that. Thanks

Not wanting to start a completely new thread, I only saw one reply with the Harris and Sons. Is there any more input on them? super pricy but seeing how i already have hearing damage i'd prefer to buy once cry once on this.
I absolutely love the Harris and Sons units. They were expensive, but I’d spend the money again without question. They are very comfortable and crazy quiet. The amplification for ambient sounds work great, and they clip immediately when you pull the trigger.

Reactions: Balor and RMS6
I absolutely love the Harris and Sons units. They were expensive, but I’d spend the money again without question. They are very comfortable and crazy quiet. The amplification for ambient sounds work great, and they clip immediately when you pull the trigger.
Just wondering which Harris unit(s) have you used?

any long term reviews on the soundgear battery life?
I've had mine for over a year and use mine shooting and duck hunting. no complaints here you just need to remember to plug them in to the charger before you go out. It seems like they drain slowly if sitting in the case overtime, but a full charge will last all day.

Reactions: trickyric