• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Best Place(s) to buy Bulk Ammo Online?

Emryse

Private
Minuteman
May 16, 2011
I looked around the forum but must have missed this question. I'm particularly looking for 9mm and 40 that works well for my Glock 19 and 23. Nothing fancy - just relatively reliable.

I'm looking for cheap, target practice ammo that I can buy in bulk significantly cheaper than just going to the local store, etc...

Appreciate the recommendations!

Re: Best Place(s) to buy Bulk Ammo Online?

Folks have already mentioned several good options. I'll add Ammunition To Go having placed about a dozen orders with them. The maintain a good inventory and have always shipped my orders within 24 hours. They're also very diligent about sending out order-status emails and tracking numbers.

—Andreas

Appreciate all the responses! Sorry I'm late in saying so.

another for SGAMMO.. he has plenty of rem. 55gr 223 cases in stock for 259...

Sam's GTG

SouthwestAmmunition.com - Great prices for great ammo, they are active here and a supporter of the Hide. I'm new to shooting and not the greatest shot but I have grouped 5 shots for 1/2MOA-3/4MOA when I take my time. This is with their 308 175gr run n gun.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cds7221</div><div class="ubbcode-body">www.outdooroutfitters.com ........shameless plug </div></div>

You sell bullets and reloading supplies, too? Didn't know that, but it's good to know.