• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Better get that vaccine guys!

Krob95

Black Multicam Master Race
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 7, 2019
    NoCo
    Our beloved CDC is allowing us some freedom from these masks. For the price of two shots, you can have your god given right to not wear some stupid mask indoors, or even outdoors?! How insane is this. Looks like we will be welcoming vaccine passports soon. Really soon.

5DEA174F-3950-41FF-9834-49137C3D56D5.jpeg

Technically, I am vaccinated, twice, just not for Covid. (Military brat and then joining my self.) So, I wouldn't be lying if I said I was. Cause most aren't going to ask specific questions like "Do you have your Covid shots." English, it's lazy, so most will say "Are you vaccinated." so just nod your head and say yes. Although odds of being asked, zero. Most establishments will still ask you to wear it. Even though I recently ate at a restaurant. So dumb...have to wear the mask in and out of the building, but you can take it off when seated. Cause you know, Covid will respect your body while you eat.
    So the day they say vaccinated can take them off, well, I'm taking it off. If I can eat in a restaurant, walking by other people to get to my table who aren't wearing a mask, then I can go to the store and walk by people in an isle.

They are gonna go full court press via the news...

Fuck them.

Do not comply. They are crossing the line(s). If you can resist, do so.

Period.

ASGH in the end-and they know it. This isn't the end game-this is phase 1. They just shat a brick over Jan 6. "Insurrection."

When they see the people weigh in for real? It dies as quick as it came.

Just an opinion. Mine.

Papers, masks, vaccines.... Fuck them. Let's SEE how that shakes out for 'em going forward. :rolleyes:

Maryland will wait for 70% of its pop to vaccinate themselves. That is months away. I also expect some woketard retail stores like REI, Whole Foods, Starbucks to continue in-store policies.

Great,..... Xiden is killing more jobs.
    Joe : "Thanks mask manufactures, but we are done with you. Maybe you can learn how to code, or you know, do the thing."

Last edited:
    Technically, I am vaccinated, twice, just not for Covid. (Military brat and then joining my self.) So, I wouldn't be lying if I said I was. Cause most aren't going to ask specific questions like "Do you have your Covid shots." English, it's lazy, so most will say "Are you vaccinated." so just nod your head and say yes. Although odds of being asked, zero. Most establishments will still ask you to wear it. Even though I recently ate at a restaurant. So dumb...have to wear the mask in and out of the building, but you can take it off when seated. Cause you know, Covid will respect your body while you eat.
    So the day they say vaccinated can take them off, well, I'm taking it off. If I can eat in a restaurant, walking by other people to get to my table who aren't wearing a mask, then I can go to the store and walk by people in an isle.
    No different than flying.

EVERYBODY MUST WEAR A MASK ON A PLANE*

*unless eating or drinking, even if that lasts the entire flight and you are seated next to someone who is also eating/drinking the entire flight.

I think Delta started serving drinks again just so it calms the nerves of assholes like me.

Biden Laying down the rules.

After a year of smelling antlers behind the car wash, my rule is that if your tapioca doesn't flow through a swizzle stick then you need to put Mr. Pibb on your emergency brake cable! C'mon man, you don't want to end up tone deaf las a mallard at a disco, do you? Don't be a rhyming club-footed badger sailor. I put on my own pants today! -- Joe Biden

And what exactly does a covid vax card look like — do they differ by state, injection location, county, or are they all the same

I bet there's going to be some enterprising "vaccinated" folks who are going to offer services: grocery shopping, filling up your vehicle, buying beer, etc...for cash. This will be when the thing they say is not going to ever happen, actually happens - the vaccine passport bullshit comes into full effect.

Maybe we can have clean and unclean stores? Clean would obviously be those with their shots, up-to-date. The unclean would be the lot of us who haven't had our shots updated.

You filthy animals!!

Cool.

So if I dont wear a mask, everyone will assume its because I have the vaccine.

Just go with it.
    This. And anyone asking about my vaccine armband will get a tirade about medical privacy

But also, fuck them.