• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Better get that vaccine guys!

Not an issue in Texas.

Texas Governor Greg Abbott used his executive power Tuesday to ban state government and some private entities from requiring COVID-19 "vaccine passports" to access services, in the latest move from a Republican governor pitting public health campaigns against personal freedom and private choices.

According to Abbott's order, state agencies and political subdivisions, and public and private organizations that receive public funding in Texas cannot require people to prove that they have been inoculated against the coronavirus.

The mandate also states that it will supersede any conflicting local executive orders and calls for the Texas Legislature to take up COVID-19 vaccine requirements during its ongoing current session.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/texas-vaccine-passports-greg-abbott/

Not an issue in Texas.

Texas Governor Greg Abbott used his executive power Tuesday to ban state government and some private entities from requiring COVID-19 "vaccine passports" to access services, in the latest move from a Republican governor pitting public health campaigns against personal freedom and private choices.

According to Abbott's order, state agencies and political subdivisions, and public and private organizations that receive public funding in Texas cannot require people to prove that they have been inoculated against the coronavirus.

The mandate also states that it will supersede any conflicting local executive orders and calls for the Texas Legislature to take up COVID-19 vaccine requirements during its ongoing current session.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/texas-vaccine-passports-greg-abbott/

What a crock of shit. This cock sucker fully supported city mayors mandating fines for business owners that wouldn’t enforce mask mandates in their stores. This cocksucker in his first executive order told us what we can’t do and then noted things that we were allowed to do. This cocksucker made an EO mandating masks in Texas. Now I am supposed to believe that he is for personal freedom and private choices. He is a piece of shit and I won’t forget.

"vaccine passports" to access services, in the latest move from a Republican governor pitting public health campaigns against personal freedom and private choices.

1620962338433.png

It will be the new vegan culture. Random person wearing a mask stands next to you in public. They will let you know they got "vaccinated" even though they are masking, because OuT oF An aBuNdAnCe of cAuTiOn. Way higher virtue signal score, they get to wear the mask and tell you they got the jabs.

(queue the meme of the dude who walks past 30 open urinals, with his mask on of course, and tells the other rando guy peeing, that he's vaccinated)

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r and KZP
Huh... Arkansas rolling average for the last week. 201 new cases in a population of 3,033,950 people. Must be that strong Neanderthal immune system. :LOL:

Cool.

So if I dont wear a mask, everyone will assume its because I have the vaccine.

Just go with it.
I'm going to step it up way more. Going to buy a prius, put a coexist sticker on it, get some skinny jeans, and grow a man bun. Then there will be no question that I'm a big liberal and I will be able to pass freely. I will be a LINO (liberal in name only)

Reactions: 10ring'r
I'm going to step it up way more. Going to buy a prius, put a coexist sticker on it, get some skinny jeans, and grow a man bun. Then there will be no question that I'm a big liberal and I will be able to pass freely. I will be a LINO (liberal in name only)
That's so 2019. Now a days to pass as a true blooded leftist you need to cut off your manhood, wear feminine prostitute clothing & get mad that no one uses the correct pronouns you change every 5 minutes.

Reactions: 10ring'r
That's so 2019. Now a days to pass as a true blooded leftist you need to cut off your manhood, wear feminine prostitute clothing & get mad that no one uses the correct pronouns you change every 5 minutes.
Shit. I forgot I should identify as some make believe gender too. Good catch

• Haha
Reactions: nikonNUT and KZP
Interestingly, some of the legal weed dispensaries in Arizona are giving out free weed if you get vaccinated and can show your cards.

I now have been vaccinated 19 times.

And I am sitting on a near fortune in free weed as a result.

I am willing to trade for 2x4 and 2x6 lumber if anyone out there is down to sticks and seeds, and needs to pinch the bud.

Or antique sperm whale oil.

It's "seeds and STEMS." Commander Cody and his Lost Planet Airmen have a sortie planned over your location.

• Haha
Reactions: Sandhog308 and Fig
What a crock of shit. This cock sucker fully supported city mayors mandating fines for business owners that wouldn’t enforce mask mandates in their stores. This cocksucker in his first executive order told us what we can’t do and then noted things that we were allowed to do. This cocksucker made an EO mandating masks in Texas. Now I am supposed to believe that he is for personal freedom and private choices. He is a piece of shit and I won’t forget.

He's a politician; the wind shifted. You can't be surprised.

Also, while you’re at it, you unclean and unvaccinated masses can just take a seat at the back of the bus! Oh wait, my bad. 😬😬😬

Will there be "vaccinated only" water fountains?

You know...had I lived during segregation I would have been using all the "Colored only" shit despite my lack of melanin because at only 10-15% of potential users that stuff must have been like brand new compared to the over worked "Whitey only" stuff.

Being a bitch.
Get in the fight. This goes double for guys thinking of printing a fake covid vaccine card. Both of these examples are what cowards would do.

Yeah I'm gonna have to agree with you. Fighting is the only option. Going along quietly is how we got into this mess this deep already. My line in the sand is drawn. Fuck around and find out...

Being a bitch.
Get in the fight. This goes double for guys thinking of printing a fake covid vaccine card. Both of these examples are what cowards would do.
Yeah I'm gonna have to agree with you. Fighting is the only option. Going along quietly is how we got into this mess this deep already. My line in the sand is drawn. Fuck around and find out...
We all know historically speaking. It starts with "show your papers." It then turns to, "get in the train car" then "get in the shower." Next is mass cremation.

Will there be "vaccinated only" water fountains?

You know...had I lived during segregation I would have been using all the "Colored only" shit despite my lack of melanin because at only 10-15% of potential users that stuff must have been like brand new compared to the over worked "Whitey only" stuff.

I did and you probably would not have. They were not maintained very well.

Nations are allowed to get this bad because the people comply so easily when it is "not so bad" that by the time it gets to the stage of that story there's nothing left to do. We need to stop this madness before we embrace that future.

What about football helmets???? When can I take it off??? How about putting out more complete guidelines Futchi!!

I identify as vaccinated.
I'm still identifying as a Labrador Retriever and since they don't spread COVID, I'm good. At some point, I'm thinking of a species change to identify as either a polar bear or a tiger. Haven't decided yet...but pretty sure I still would not need a vaccine and/or mask.

I believe now that the masks have mandates been removed getting people to put them back on will never happen, which is a good thing. We can actually have herd immunity without getting the vaccine now.

One thing I don't get is that liberals who have been vaccinated are actually getting upset that the CDC didn't require that people have to show their vaccination cards to prove that they don't need to wear a mask. The liberals are afraid that people who didn't get the vaccine will not wear mask. Holy fuck! If you had the vaccine you're protected so, who gives a fuck if someone else is not wearing a mask, it's their fucking choice. If you're that scared stay the fuck home.

I've never been kicked out or even approached for not wearing a mask.

I even open carry, because I'm not gonna pay to exercise my god given rights, into walmart where it says please not to open carry and still no one says shit to me.

Doc

Actung! Prezenten zie paperz! I wonder how long before the mask/vax nazis are goose stepping.

Moderna Lot numbers. Make them one month apart for each shot.
011J20A
004M20A

Print card at 110%

Doc
The issue is, for educational purposes only obviously, to know what the edge to edge dimensions of the card is though.

Reactions: Texasflyer
I have yet to hear or read for those that already had covid and moved on, why get the shot? What exactly will the shot do for me that my immune system won't or can't? I've read some within the top pharma camp or the political in on the take, make vague and none sense answers regarding that but nothing of intelligence.

So if you're in the healthy and under 65 age bracket, have had it or not worried what do you have to gain from getting the shot? No one really has answered that and I'm thinking that has a lot to do with a large percentage of the population, along with other reasons, to wait it out and see what happens.

I have yet to hear or read for those that already had covid and moved on, why get the shot? What exactly will the shot do for me that my immune system won't or can't? I've read some within the top pharma camp or the political in on the take, make vague and none sense answers regarding that but nothing of intelligence.

So if you're in the healthy and under 65 age bracket, have had it or not worried what do you have to gain from getting the shot? No one really has answered that and I'm thinking that has a lot to do with a large percentage of the population, along with other reasons, to wait it out and see what happens.
The people who will not get the shot are the people who aren’t dumb asses. That’s it. There is nothing else. No other explanation needed.

Also type of paper? We talkin card stock or just a sheet? Lol
I’m going to assume card stock. The issue is that there’s zero consistency...and anyone who would be forced to check cards wouldn’t have a clue what’s legit or not...because of the lack of standard. Then you have some of the information typed, some stamped, and some handwritten. This is why we need one standardized piece of flair and one type of tattoo that’s already visible on 5 parts of the body.