• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Better get that vaccine guys!

I’m going to assume card stock. The issue is that there’s zero consistency...and anyone who would be forced to check cards wouldn’t have a clue what’s legit or not...because of the lack of standard. Then you have some of the information typed, some stamped, and some handwritten. This is why we need one standardized piece of flair and one type of tattoo that’s already visible on 5 parts of the body.
Yeah i agree, little wayne face tattoos for everyone who has been vaxxed.

I’m going to assume card stock. The issue is that there’s zero consistency...and anyone who would be forced to check cards wouldn’t have a clue what’s legit or not...because of the lack of standard. Then you have some of the information typed, some stamped, and some handwritten. This is why we need one standardized piece of flair and one type of tattoo that’s already visible on 5 parts of the body.
don't give them any ideas, please!

Reactions: 10ring'r
"Sir, I see you aren't wearing a mask. Papers please."
Sure thing...smoke ‘em if you got ‘em.
4D2FBC1E-8DA7-40FA-A2BB-D29F7FAF84B6.jpeg

No one cares if ya'll get vaxed or not. Get the fuck over it....don't want it? Don't get it. Want it? Go get it!

I *am* amazed at the folks who scream "Virtue Signaling" over folks who got vaccinated (I did to stay employed) yet are attempting to forge vaccination cards to "get along and go along" With The Herd. If yer all that and several bags of chips against (anti vaxer) getting the jab then just stand defiant and tell them "Fuck You!" like you portray yourself. Cheating and lying to get past the bullshit?

For the Love of Gaad, have you *NO* integrity? If you don't want it and are defiant then fucking *DON'T GET IT!* and stop talking about rubbing someone else face in it and stand defiant without being a fucking piss ant cheater. Fly yer Bird and make yer stand. But stop grandstanding about how defiant you are then contemplating making a fake vaccination card so you don't have to be called out.

America has divided itself into "Ever Trumper/Anti Vaxer/Anti Maskers" and "Sheep" apparently. So choose yer position and shut the fuck up. America is Binary now - pick a fucking side and shut up.

VooDoo

Reactions: Choid and ditter
No one cares if ya'll get vaxed or not. Get the fuck over it....don't want it? Don't get it. Want it? Go get it!

I *am* amazed at the folks who scream "Virtue Signaling" over folks who got vaccinated (I did to stay employed) yet are attempting to forge vaccination cards to "get along and go along" With The Herd. If yer all that and several bags of chips against (anti vaxer) getting the jab then just stand defiant and tell them "Fuck You!" like you portray yourself. Cheating and lying to get past the bullshit?

For the Love of Gaad, have you *NO* integrity? If you don't want it and are defiant then fucking *DON'T GET IT!* and stop talking about rubbing someone else face in it and stand defiant without being a fucking piss ant cheater. Fly yer Bird and make yer stand. But stop grandstanding about how defiant you are then contemplating making a fake vaccination card so you don't have to be called out.

America has divided itself into "Ever Trumper/Anti Vaxer/Anti Maskers" and "Sheep" apparently. So choose yer position and shut the fuck up. America is Binary now - pick a fucking side and shut up.

VooDoo
I understand your anger. I would be dissapointed in myself as you are if I did what you did. Lashing out helps nobody.

Funny, The EMT's and FD's I keep the wheels rolling on first responder vehicles, don't wear masks(around me), or ask for my vax card to keep their shit dialed.....go figure?:eek:

And If they did, Fuck Them! They are Fired!!

VooDoo

The experimental gene therapy injections have made somebody cranky. :ROFLMAO:

vaccinated (I did to stay employed)

VooDoo
You did it because you are a sniveling little bitch. You'd be sucking dick on the corner right now for $5 if it wasn't for the faux vaccines. Do we need to quote you from last year? You were proud as a new father about your employer giving you travel papers. Right up to them cutting you off so they could collect from dot gov. Then your sniveling about the amount of money you had to survive on.
Go ahead and say it ain't so.

You did it because you are a sniveling little bitch. You'd be sucking dick on the corner right now for $5 if it wasn't for the faux vaccines. Do we need to quote you from last year? You were proud as a new father about your employer giving you travel papers. Right up to them cutting you off so they could collect from dot gov. Then your sniveling about the amount of money you had to survive on.
Go ahead and say it ain't so.
He's a sniveling bitch

Reactions: atepointer
I love it! I truly love it!!!
You got some people bitching about not taking the vaccine for freedoms while others take the vaccine blindly and then call people out for not getting the vaccine, but wanting to make fake vaccine cards.
I work in a hospital, been around the stuff since it kicked off, probably gotten it twice that I know of wearing full PPE, turn down the vaccine and won’t be getting it either.
Some people could use the vaccine, most don’t need it, but sheep follow. I don’t care if you get it, don’t get it or make a fake card saying you got it. No one should be forced to get the vaccine or told you can’t go here, there or must wear a mask if you don’t get the vaccine.

In the zombie movies, it always happens all of a sudden. Its never a slow progression. Its always one min your human and then boom zombie. Mindlessly trying to kill humans and destroy their mind and turn it to zombie shit. Like all stories its embellished considerably... but not that far off from reality. Even in the movies we warn ourselves, if you resist the hoard then you will be outcast, surviving on scraps, hunted food, alone in a world that has moved past you. The hero of the zombie movie is never the zombie though. I bet in those movies there are some people that would welcome the hoard with open arms.

The history books provide each generation the ideas of those who came before them.

Low back tattoos for all!!!!!!!
Whoa whoa whao, hold up a fuckin minute here. Dont go discracing the tramp stamp by turning it into the plauge identifier. I use those stamps on whores and sluts regularly to practice my aim and ill be damned if it gets ruined by corona too.... pick a different spot.

VooDoo
38F0C51C-705F-4AA2-9472-7133926ABD16.jpeg

VooDoo
Are you trolling? Would you hop on a train to go get a free shower to "stay employed"?

If you are genuinely against the vaccine, and got it to stay employed.... its safe to say YOUR integrity is in check.

fauci said half the cdc or fda isn't going for it.

Question to ponder:

If person A gets the vaccine and thus is artificially immunized against the Rona and person B doesn't vaccinate but gets Covid, becomes sick but recovers in the usual 2 weeks, thus is naturally immunized, why should person B get discriminated against if they are just as, if not more so, protected than person A with their artificial immunization?

You can't make the argument that the shot allows for better protection, because we've now seen cases popping up all over the place where those that got the shot are showing they can get it, spread it and not have less severe symptoms than those that don't receive the shot. Spare me the 95% effective crap, person B has 100% effectiveness against the virus so do the math.

I'm also aware that immediate immunity only lasts for a short while, in this case I think its 2-3 month after then dissipates. That's normal as your body won't continue to waste resources making white blood cells for an infection it no longer needs to fight. But your memory B and T cells will continue to have the blue print to fight it if one ever gets covid again.

I'm in no way anti vax but we're reaching the insanity cliff and about to go headlong right off.

Question to ponder:

If person A gets the vaccine and thus is artificially immunized against the Rona and person B doesn't vaccinate but gets Covid, becomes sick but recovers in the usual 2 weeks, thus is naturally immunized, why should person B get discriminated against if they are just as, if not more so, protected than person A with their artificial immunization?

You can't make the argument that the shot allows for better protection, because we've now seen cases popping up all over the place where those that got the shot are showing they can get it, spread it and not have less severe symptoms than those that don't receive the shot. Spare me the 95% effective crap, person B has 100% effectiveness against the virus so do the math.

I'm also aware that immediate immunity only lasts for a short while, in this case I think its 2-3 month after then dissipates. That's normal as your body won't continue to waste resources making white blood cells for an infection it no longer needs to fight. But your memory B and T cells will continue to have the blue print to fight it if one ever gets covid again.

I'm in no way anti vax but we're reaching the insanity cliff and about to go headlong right off.
the answer is C, it doesn't really matter since pcr tests don't tell us if somebody is actually sick or just has a fragment of dna from a dead virus that never infected the host, but was destroyed by the host's immune system.

Reactions: Doc68
Question to ponder:

The problem is the flu shot is a vaccine. The COVID shots are not, they are gene therapy as the easiest way to describe it. You don’t get a dead virus for your body to learn to fight like the flu vaccine, the are altering the proteins to make your body believe it had COVID. The problem will be that some people’s bodies won’t be smart enough to tell the difference and will attack itself as well as COVID if you get it. That’s why you’re seeing higher mortality rates with vaccinated people that become infected.

*not a doctor, that’s just the interpretation I have from my “anti” vaccine doctor friend.

Reactions: 91Eunozs
OK, being a resident smart ass, here's a couple of quick responses to the question 'have you had your vaccination?'

This one will work for both genders effectively; 'Have you had your colonoscopy yet this year (or month, or week) and did they find any polyps?' If they answer yes and yes, be sure and caution them to pay close attention to the pathology report. Colon cancer is slow (like you) and be cured if caught early enough.

If it's a raging Karen (or Ken); 'Have you had a pap smear yet this year (or month, or week) and what were the results?' Depending what they answer, you can take this in so many directions.

Pro Tips:
1) Have these questions ready for when they ask you about vaccinations, do not hesitate. Sometimes it's good to practice in front of a mirror to get your timing down.

2) Be sincere. Do not try to come off as a smart ass. The goal is to make them believe you are genuinely concerned with their health. If they become indignant and ask if you are a doctor, use the 'No, but I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night' or 'No, I'm a plumber and I deal with shit like you all day long, if it was after hours, I'd be charging you $158 for a trip charge'.

3) Keep a straight face. Hold that laughter in, wait for them to walk away. It's OK to laugh with everyone else as Karen/Ken storms off calling you an asshole.

Be safe and have fun.

P2

The problem is the flu shot is a vaccine. The COVID shots are not, they are gene therapy as the easiest way to describe it. You don’t get a dead virus for your body to learn to fight like the flu vaccine, the are altering the proteins to make your body believe it had COVID. The problem will be that some people’s bodies won’t be smart enough to tell the difference and will attack itself as well as COVID if you get it. That’s why you’re seeing higher mortality rates with vaccinated people that become infected.

*not a doctor, that’s just the interpretation I have from my “anti” vaccine doctor friend.

I know exactly what the shots are, what they do, and what PCR tests are. That's not my point. The point is why should someone with a naturally acquired immunity to Covid get discriminated against with the masks and passports while those that are artificially not? That's a question to ask all the "did you get your shot" people. Either way the person is supposed to be safe and are not to worried about. That's my point. Use their idea of fairness, inclusivity, open mindedness, EQUALITY and so forth against them. Might actually get one or two to think things through. Its a long shot but can't hurt.

As for the flu shot, yes its a vaccine but is borderline worthless. Its a roll of the dice that strikes out more than it gets a hit.

Since when did it become ok to ask anyone about their medical history? other than doctor patient. If you were to come up to me and out of nowhere ask about me being vaccinated i would get loud and ask for your social security number, address, phone number, driver liscence number. Im just waiting, nobody has stepped up to the plate yet.... it has never been acceptable to act as entitled as everyone is acting. Last year if someone walked up and asked for you vacination history you would have looked at them like a nut, and nothing has changed except people trying to force this kind of behavior into normalcy.

No shit, is that legit?

Here's some "info" on some "things"

Yep, that's the one I have. I had my yellow vaccine card signed too, which is actually my "real" vaccine card. This thing is just some fucking bullshit they came up with I guess. I refuse to show either and the only reason I have the card in my wallet is I just never took it out.

Won't wear a mask, won't leave if you ask, must call the cops and have me trespassed off. I'm not playing the game and I'm not making it easy for the ones that wanna play dictator and force it either. Have had to explain to one bastard though that his corporate policy isn't a law and doesn't apply to me, but if they wanna put me on the payroll that I'd reconsider wearing one.

And PLEASE let a Karen or some entitled random fuck in the store bring it up. Please. I'd buddha fist that bitch in a heartbeat (for the uninitiated, that's where you fart in your hand and throw said fart in the fucker's face). Turns out it ain't assault, just bad manners.

Besides, if their mask works against virus, it should work against fart too (it doesn't).

Yep, that's the one I have. I had my yellow vaccine card signed too, which is actually my "real" vaccine card. This thing is just some fucking bullshit they came up with I guess. I refuse to show either and the only reason I have the card in my wallet is I just never took it out.

Won't wear a mask, won't leave if you ask, must call the cops and have me trespassed off. I'm not playing the game and I'm not making it easy for the ones that wanna play dictator and force it either. Have had to explain to one bastard though that his corporate policy isn't a law and doesn't apply to me, but if they wanna put me on the payroll that I'd reconsider wearing one.

And PLEASE let a Karen or some entitled random fuck in the store bring it up. Please. I'd buddha fist that bitch in a heartbeat (for the uninitiated, that's where you fart in your hand and throw said fart in the fucker's face). Turns out it ain't assault, just bad manners.

Besides, if their mask works against virus, it should work against fart too (it doesn't).
I’ll pay money to see this on video 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: LeftyJason
Since when did it become ok to ask anyone about their medical history? other than doctor patient. If you were to come up to me and out of nowhere ask about me being vaccinated i would get loud and ask for your social security number, address, phone number, driver liscence number. Im just waiting, nobody has stepped up to the plate yet.... it has never been acceptable to act as entitled as everyone is acting. Last year if someone walked up and asked for you vacination history you would have looked at them like a nut, and nothing has changed except people trying to force this kind of behavior into normalcy.
Yeah, no it's not.

So I'd direct them to file a patient records request at my local VA facility. Good fucking luck with that.

I love watching 'em squirm when they don't get their way. The "It does what it's told" crowd really hates it when I flaunt my freedoms in public.

Reactions: Tokay444
I’ll pay money to see this on video 😂😂😂
What the buddha fist? Oh sure, just wait, I'm sure it'll happen eventually.

It works better than you'd think, and if you don't say a word, just fart in your hand and throw it at 'em, it tends to end the conversation right then and there. Never seen a human OR a cat stand there and take it. Dogs are different though.

Funny, one time I was in line and this lady was behind me. Long line behind her, nowhere to go. She was letting her kid just fucking scream, throw shit, I mean, it was absolute chaos, I'd have gotten my ass busted if I'd done that and the kid was old enough to know better. So I ripped one that brought tears to the mother's eyes and made the kid cry and start gagging --it had lingering power too.

Used to make my ex wife rate my farts. 10's were rare, she was pretty good at it and had a high constitution, she didn't give out scores lightly. Only rated 10/10 a few times over 15 years. This was one of them. FWIW, hitting the gag reflex is a requisite for a level ten fart.

What the buddha fist? Oh sure, just wait, I'm sure it'll happen eventually.

It works better than you'd think, and if you don't say a word, just fart in your hand and throw it at 'em, it tends to end the conversation right then and there. Never seen a human OR a cat stand there and take it. Dogs are different though.

Funny, one time I was in line and this lady was behind me. Long line behind her, nowhere to go. She was letting her kid just fucking scream, throw shit, I mean, it was absolute chaos, I'd have gotten my ass busted if I'd done that and the kid was old enough to know better. So I ripped one that brought tears to the mother's eyes and made the kid cry and start gagging --it had lingering power too.

Used to make my ex wife rate my farts. 10's were rare, she was pretty good at it and had a high constitution, she didn't give out scores lightly. Only rated 10/10 a few times over 15 years. This was one of them. FWIW, hitting the gag reflex is a requisite for a level ten fart.
i don't think i could fart on demand. i could manage a stink finger and a dirty sanchez, but that might cross the line of legality.

second shot of pfizer made me sick as a dog for 3 days. Live in liberal WA .........

OK, being a resident smart ass, here's a couple of quick responses to the question 'have you had your vaccination?'

This one will work for both genders effectively; 'Have you had your colonoscopy yet this year (or month, or week) and did they find any polyps?' If they answer yes and yes, be sure and caution them to pay close attention to the pathology report. Colon cancer is slow (like you) and be cured if caught early enough.

If it's a raging Karen (or Ken); 'Have you had a pap smear yet this year (or month, or week) and what were the results?' Depending what they answer, you can take this in so many directions.

Pro Tips:
1) Have these questions ready for when they ask you about vaccinations, do not hesitate. Sometimes it's good to practice in front of a mirror to get your timing down.

2) Be sincere. Do not try to come off as a smart ass. The goal is to make them believe you are genuinely concerned with their health. If they become indignant and ask if you are a doctor, use the 'No, but I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night' or 'No, I'm a plumber and I deal with shit like you all day long, if it was after hours, I'd be charging you $158 for a trip charge'.

3) Keep a straight face. Hold that laughter in, wait for them to walk away. It's OK to laugh with everyone else as Karen/Ken storms off calling you an asshole.

Be safe and have fun.

P2
Just tell them you don’t speak English...in English. Then walk away.

The CDC says no more masks. Biden, and the rest of the communist liberals say wear them till you drop, or take the slop. Anyone with an ounce of brains would have stopped listening to both of these political wind bags months ago..... In Biden's case, DECADES AGO..........

And on a lighter note, a FULLY VACCINATED Bill Maher has just tested POSITIVE for Covid. I swear, you can't make this stuff up if you tried.

How about this.... You want me to take the damn vaccine, fine. Mail it to me and I'll vaccinate myself, and mail back the paperwork stating I'm fully vaccinated. You trust me right? Just like I'm supposed to trust you with "mail in voting".

The CDC says no more masks. Biden, and the rest of the communist liberals say wear them till you drop, or take the slop. Anyone with an ounce of brains would have stopped listening to both of these political wind bags months ago..... In Biden's case, DECADES AGO..........

And on a lighter note, a FULLY VACCINATED Bill Maher has just tested POSITIVE for Covid. I swear, you can't make this stuff up if you tried.

How about this.... You want me to take the damn vaccine, fine. Mail it to me and I'll vaccinate myself, and mail back the paperwork stating I'm fully vaccinated. You trust me right? Just like I'm supposed to trust you with "mail in voting".
I don't follow Maher, but I'm assuming given some of the headlines I've read of his that he was pounding the rona shot drum?

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Or risk not feeding their family? Fucken stupid.
That’s a hard position to be in for sure. Your response indicates you would if pushed to. I don’t really care, it’s your cal. But an honest question: where is that line for you? Would it be your employer having you also carry a phone that shows them your location 24/7? Work 80 hrs a week?

it’s a real question, and all of these are situations that exist now. My point with this is some employers will take employee control to the extreme. How far one lets them into the personal life is a personal decision to be made beforehand, not at the door of the event. Hungry kids can be a stressor for sure.

That’s a hard position to be in for sure. But an honest question: where is that line for you? Would it be your employer having you also carry a phone that shows them your location 24/7? Work 80 hrs a week?

it’s a real question, and all of these are situations that exist now. My point with this is some employers will take employee control to the extreme. How far one lets them into the personal life is a personal decision to be made beforehand, not at the door of the event. Hungry kids can be a stressor for sure.

Great question that I don't have an exact answer for as I haven't been put in that situation. I am not sure what my breaking point/proverbial line would be.

If I were to be absolutely forced to get a vaccine by my employer then I would look for another job and try to buy as much time as possible until I found another job. If all jobs required proof of vaccination then at that point I'm getting it unless other alternatives can circumvent their requirement (below).

Depending how bad the penalty would be for a forged document I would probably go that route or befriend a pharmacist/doctor to "give" (wink wink) me a shot.

I would exhaust all options but if push came to shove I'm not going to have my family starve over a shot. However, this is another reason I'm trying to make more and more progress into self sufficiency (land, farm, water etc.) So I am not ever put into that situation.