• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Better get that vaccine guys!

Some people have the ball sack to make a stand for their beliefs
Fake news,FFS Space Force has only Patriots, and no one would get sacked for making patriotic statements like that.
If you want some real news try realrawnews.com and turn off the fkn TV......just say'n

Ask yourself why are they giving out 4 day weekends here if your unit gets to 70% immunized....

Doc

That’s easy, GOs are congressional level promotions. What better OER bullet for them to have that “motivated his/her post/division/command vaccinated above national average”.

i don't think i could fart on demand. i could manage a stink finger and a dirty sanchez, but that might cross the line of legality.
You should do the stink palm. Thats where ya walk all day and then just wipe your whole hand down your crack. Then go and shake the guys hand and do the ole dont let go for half the conversation shake. Then go wash your hands.

Gotcha, that makes sense. Thanks.

It will probably get to the point (might already be there) that you will have to show a vaccine card in order to go on certain sites in the U.S. I'm hoping they don't require it for conferences as that might come close to effecting my job and will create an interesting climate as myself and the other lead chemist are very anti-vaccine.

None of this has to be accepted if it comes down to it. Companies can be made to pay a price for their evil actions. Convince people of the truths and evils. This is where to start. There needs to be more on the side of righteousness. There needs to be people that get things done as well as those that will at least turn a blind eye.

If vaccine is required to keep my job..... Guess who’s finding a new job!
You're assuming your new job wouldn't require proof of vaccination. This could all be fear mongering but the amount of vaccine propaganda being pushed seems to alert a possibility of that outcome.

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
You're assuming your new job wouldn't require proof of vaccination. This could all be fear mongering but the amount of vaccine propaganda being pushed seems to alert a possibility of that outcome.
Not assuming.
If that’s the reason I leave a job, I think I’ll ask about vaccination before taking another job.

Before I left my current job, I’d try Doc’s “vaccination card” first.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Not assuming.
If that’s the reason I leave a job, I think I’ll ask about vaccination before taking another job.

Before I left my current job, I’d try Doc’s “vaccination card” first.

Let's hope it doesn't come to that.

Reactions: TicTacTex
Just had my second shot. I did have reoccurring headaches after the first one for 3 weeks. Light fever, body aches and tired for the day after the second. Purportedly, I am at 80% immunity 2 weeks after the first shot and in the 90s two weeks after the second one.

I did even feel the micro-chip slide in during the injection. They really have that down.....

• Angry
Reactions: tomcatmv and Doc68
Just had my second shot. I did have reoccurring headaches after the first one for 3 weeks. Light fever, body aches and tired for the day after the second. Purportedly, I am at 80% immunity 2 weeks after the first shot and in the 90s two weeks after the second one.

I did even feel the micro-chip slide in during the injection. They really have that down.....
Neither do dogs when they chip them.

the army already said they have a chip to put in soldiers as a way to identify who had the vaccines and actually changes color if you are positive for rona.

thats scary...

Doc

I have to question this. How is that legal? An employer can't force employees to take an experimental drug that is not even FDA approved.
We are (I am) "at will" employees which means that I can quit without reason any time I want to. Also, they can let me go for any reason or no reason what-so-ever. I am employed at the will of the owners...they can literally let me go for any or no reason at all.

So, a significant number of our Clients have decided that they need to have any vendors, contractors, or service technicians have proof of vaccination or they will not be allowed onsite - they'll find another vendor/contractor/technician. So my multimillionaire bosses/owners (who got that Way on my expertise) who view me as "lucky" to be employed (at will) have decided that in order to placate and appease their multimillion dollar Clients I need to be vaccinated (I already am) or they can let me go. I am, of course like most Americans, an "at will" employee and they can let me go tomorrow for absolutely no reason.

Do I keep my job and get to my retirement in 16 months or fly The Bird, lose my job, and hope for the best in these fucked up uncertain times?

If I was unvaccinated I'd have some serious choices to make. But I'm pro science (I'm a technician) and I'm gonna finish what I started 49 years ago and retire.

Most of US are "at will" employees and if our owner and operator tells US to get the jab or get out we'll have to get the fucking jab or get fucked. Simple decision for me - not so much if I was 20 years younger with a family to feed. Weird times - never saw this coming. And neither did you. And Oh by the way there are literally *thousands* of US who have taken the jab and not had any issues so it's really not that big of a fucking deal. Even Ivanka has had the jab so I guess she has sold out. Big. Fucking. Deal. - I work for food for another 16 months. And *then* I'll be able to tell anyone/everyone to fuck off. Until then?

I guess I'm a Sheeple. Baaaaaaaaaa...

VooDoo

Last edited:
Billion dollar business idea: masks that say “VACCINATED” in bold letters on them.

We are (I am) "at will" employees which means that I can quit without reason any time I want to. Also, they can let me go for any reason or no reason what-so-ever. I am employed at the will of the owners...they can literally let me go for any or no reason at all.

So, a significant number of our Clients have decided that they need to have any vendors, contractors, or service technicians have proof of vaccination or they will not be allowed onsite - they'll find another vendor/contractor/technician. So my multimillionaire bosses/owners (who got that Way on my expertise) who view me as "lucky" to be employed (at will) have decided that in order to placate and appease their multimillion dollar Clients I need to be vaccinated (I already am) or they can let me go. I am, of course like most Americans, an "at will" employee and they can let me go tomorrow for absolutely no reason.

Do I keep my job and get to my retirement in 16 months or fly The Bird, lose my job, and hope for the best in these fucked up uncertain times?

If I was unvaccinated I'd have some serious choices to make. But I'm pro science (I'm a technician) and I'm gonna finish what I started 49 years ago and retire.

Most of US are "at will" employees and if our owner and operator tells US to get the jab or get out we'll have to get the fucking jab or get fucked. Simple decision for me - not so much if I was 20 years younger with a family to feed. Weird times - never saw this coming. And neither did you. And Oh by the way there are literally *thousands* of US who have taken the jab and not had any issues so it's really not that big of a fucking deal. Even Ivanka has had the jab so I guess she has sold out. Big. Fucking. Deal. - I work for food for another 16 months. And *then* I'll be able to tell anyone/everyone to fuck off. Until then?

I guess I'm a Sheeple. Baaaaaaaaaa...

VooDoo
To hell with your grandchildren and their whole lives in front of them you say. At least you get to retire you say.

I don't follow Maher, but I'm assuming given some of the headlines I've read of his that he was pounding the rona shot drum?
It is almost as if he is preparing to change political parties. He has been hammering the Democrats lately, on just about everything. I think even he realizes they've become far too radical and crazy to support. Trump is gone, and they're still completely off the rails.

Some people are required to for their job.
This would have been unheard of 40 years ago. The very thought of FORCING someone to inject a foreign substance into their bodies, as a matter of "company policy", is completely insane. But that is how sheepish people have become. If the company I worked for back in the 70's, would have tried to pull a stunt like that, they would have had zero employees on their payroll in a matter of seconds. Today they're none too happy to follow along like blind Lemmings.

This would have been unheard of 40 years ago. The very thought of FORCING someone to inject a foreign substance into their bodies, as a matter of "company policy", is completely insane. But that is how sheepish people have become. If the company I worked for back in the 70's, would have tried to pull a stunt like that, they would have had zero employees on their payroll in a matter of seconds. Today they're none too happy to follow along like blind Lemmings.

Has more to do with travel restrictions limiting the non-vaccinated than the actual company enforcing anything. At the end of the day the company cares about money which requires workers to perform their jobs.

I don't think it will get there. I think some people even on the mentally deranged left are realizing this is all bullshit. We just have to keep fighting the propaganda machine.

Maryland will wait for 70% of its pop to vaccinate themselves. That is months away. I also expect some woketard retail stores like REI, Whole Foods, Starbucks to continue in-store policies.
Not sure if you posted an update as I haven't read through the rest of the thread yet, but they lifted for the vaccinated (in MD as well) so thankfully it wasn't months. No mask fo me, brudda.

It is almost as if he is preparing to change political parties. He has been hammering the Democrats lately, on just about everything. I think even he realizes they've become far too radical and crazy to support. Trump is gone, and they're still completely off the rails.

Maher likes to hammer anyone in power. It's pretty much been his thing for the past two decades, and is pretty well-aligned with the principles of stand-up comedy in general. People just want to remember the mean stuff he's said about their guy.

Some people are required to for their job.
Tough decision
Screenshot_20210417-233323_Telegram.jpg
20210518_235615.jpg

If this vaccine had gone through proper testing and trials, you wouldn't have seen it on the market for at least another 2 to 3 years, or possibly longer. Very few dispute that fact. Anytime you bypass standard testing and development procedures, to rush something into the marketplace, you are risking problems down the road.

This is precisely what we have here. Much the same thing happens in the auto industry. No one wants to be the first to be the, "Guinea Pig" when buying a new model. There is a very good reason for that.

Add in the fact that this whole thing has become nothing more than a big political football, that is being kicked all over the place. The same people who so love to point to the Covid death count in this country, are now the exact same people, who avoid the death and injury count, that are coming directly from adverse medical reactions from getting this vaccine. BOTH numbers come from the exact same source, (the CDC). That's ridiculous.

Not to mention no one really knows how effective it is, or how long it will last. Opinions are all over the place, depending on who you ask. Because no one knows for sure. Look at this idiot Fauci. He flip flops almost daily on one position or another. Everything this clown say's or does amounts to little more than a political dog and pony show with free admission.

There is a risk to severe reaction in ANY vaccine. With this rushed to market slop, that risk has been magnified many times. My doctor, who has been practicing internal medicine for the last 35 years, has told me point blank to AVOID getting it. All because of the reasons I've just stated.

And the thing to remember, is this virus has an inherently high survival rate. It is little more than another strain of the flu. But because of politics, and nothing more, it has been elevated to the status of something that could wipe out the entire human race. Especially if you listen to the liberal Democrats in this country. It has become little more than another control apparatus to the liberal left.... Much like gun control.

If this vaccine had gone through proper testing and trials, you wouldn't have seen it on the market for at least another 2 to 3 years, or possibly longer. Very few dispute that fact. Anytime you bypass standard testing and development procedures, to rush something into the marketplace, you are risking problems down the road.

This is precisely what we have here. Much the same thing happens in the auto industry. No one wants to be the first to be the, "Guinea Pig" when buying a new model. There is a very good reason for that.

Add in the fact that this whole thing has become nothing more than a big political football, that is being kicked all over the place. The same people who so love to point to the Covid death count in this country, are now the exact same people, who avoid the death and injury count, that are coming directly from adverse medical reactions from getting this vaccine. BOTH numbers come from the exact same source, (the CDC). That's ridiculous.

Not to mention no one really knows how effective it is, or how long it will last. Opinions are all over the place, depending on who you ask. Because no one knows for sure. Look at this idiot Fauci. He flip flops almost daily on one position or another. Everything this clown say's or does amounts to little more than a political dog and pony show with free admission.

There is a risk to severe reaction in ANY vaccine. With this rushed to market slop, that risk has been magnified many times. My doctor, who has been practicing internal medicine for the last 35 years, has told me point blank to AVOID getting it. All because of the reasons I've just stated.

And the thing to remember, is this virus has an inherently high survival rate. It is little more than another strain of the flu. But because of politics, and nothing more, it has been elevated to the status of something that could wipe out the entire human race. Especially if you listen to the liberal Democrats in this country. It has become little more than another control apparatus to the liberal left.... Much like gun control.

Like what you said except the "another strain of the flu." Totally different virus but I get what you meant and it is the exact reason I didn't get the shot...to be fair I don't get flu shots either.

Reactions: billt
This comment reminded me that thirty years ago, working as a Paramedic in wilderness rescue, we were all required to be vaccinated against Hepatitis, as a condition of employment.

This comment reminded me that thirty years ago, working as a Paramedic in wilderness rescue, we were all required to be vaccinated against Hepatitis, as a condition of employment.
Four years after discovering the hepatitis B virus, Drs. Blumberg and Millman developed the first hepatitis B vaccine.

The most vaccinated country on Earth is having a uncontrolled Covid outbreak.

Yet they plan on bringing back covid restrictions which has no bearing on the spread of a virus. It’s safe to say that all the nation’s govt’s in the world are the same which is they care only of money and power.