• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Better get that vaccine guys!

Build a bunch of those for your next local, “buy back” and make enough money to buy a real nice gun.

This guy was in line next to me. MPD thought it was hilarious and were very verbal about how the "buyback" was retarded. But hey, I made good money off old junk just like everyone else there!

Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 8.05.08 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: wh20crazy
Four years after discovering the hepatitis B virus, Drs. Blumberg and Millman developed the first hepatitis B vaccine.

How long did it take them to get the genetic code of Hep B in 1965? I'll wait for your answer.

Being a retired mechanical contractor/engineer, I like the inventive use of the pipe fittings That I already have a bunch of. Anyone have a link that shows the whole process?
Oh there’s a whole catalog of them on the YouTube.

I’m going to assume card stock. The issue is that there’s zero consistency...and anyone who would be forced to check cards wouldn’t have a clue what’s legit or not...because of the lack of standard. Then you have some of the information typed, some stamped, and some handwritten. This is why we need one standardized piece of flair and one type of tattoo that’s already visible on 5 parts of the body.
And some were sticky labels.

Reactions: Spooky68
Obviously for the greater good everyone must be tatoo'd with a QR code that references their vaccination history and other social credit metrics. BUT! Cannot be used for Voter ID you fucking racist.

I'll pass on it. A neighbor to my left ended up in the hospital after taking the second dose of the vaccine. She's not the judgemental type and holds no grudges against those who choose otherwise. The neighbor across the street hasn't been able to smell or taste anything since getting his doses. Now everybody I've spoken to in the condo complex I live in have become leery of the vaccine. They all seem to know somebody who has had complications after getting theirs.

What I don't like about this is the ostracizing of people who haven't or won't get it and the huge government push through the media to push the vaccine. Methinks there's something about it they're not telling us.